[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you respect gay cops, /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: gay.jpg (448 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
448 KB, 1200x900
do you respect gay cops, /pol/ ?
>>
>>78732047
do you respect yourself?
>>
>>78732047
In our country, sure.
In England? I don't respect any of their cops
>>
>>78732047
of course this is in England
>>
>>78732515
yeah it would never happen in the usa
>>
>>78732047

Last I heard, gay folk could beat the shit outta niggers just as hard as straight folk, if they straighten their wrists a bit.
>>
>>78732047
No because how am I going to feel safe if the guy who have to protect me, like to have a dick in his mouth?
>>
File: Pffffft.jpg (1003 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pffffft.jpg
1003 KB, 1920x1080
>>78732047
Less than normal cops
>>
>>78733190
I agree with you Santiago
>>
The Met are fucking embarrassing
>>
>>78732047
This is the kind of society that leads to muslims beheading degenerate infidels, and they're right. For the wrong reasons, but gay shit like this must stop.
>>
>>78732047
Lol, all those marriages are going to be annuled. 1922 group is in ascendancy now, they'll repeal gay marriage. Feels grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat as a certain tiger would say.
>>
>>78733510
>This is the kind of society that leads to muslims beheading degenerate infidels, and they're right
Easy there, Mohammed.
>>
>>78733030
>triggered

even those fags are 10x better police then the whistle cuck brigade in England lol .. stay mad yurotrash
>>
>>78733190
Dick in the mouth is probably far better than shit for brains, which is what you've got.
>>
>>78732047
I don't care who they have sex with so long as they properly enforce the law.
>>
Jesus talk about putting someone on the spot
What if the other cop wasn't gay?
This would make a good drama yaoi comic
>>
>>78733618
I'm just saying, conservatists everywhere are watching as the world turns into a PC neo-liberal LGBT nightmare. They decided to do something.
>>
>>78733699
Hit too close home, faggot?
>>
>>78732047
only corrupt cops and crack rocks
>>
>>78733030
>>78732047
I don't respect it, it's very obnoxious.

It would be just as fucking obnoxious if a bunch of cops walked in a parade with "hetro" signs, or proposing while on duty.
>>
>>78733699
kek you are obviously a faggot
>>
>>78732047

As long as they do their jobs and beat niggers and spics, I don't care.
>>
>>78732047
I don't respect english cops
Oh how wonderful now they can hold hands while they ignore children being raped by muslims.
I would tell english cops to shoot themselves but they don't have guns.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.