[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 3450x3450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 3450x3450
>Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
I thought poor whites were supposed to be less violent than poor blacks? Looks like you racist idiots were wrong, yet again. http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
>>
>what are numbers

wew lad.
really makes me think.
>>
>>78731455
That's still 10% higher.
>>
>>78731455
both groups have similar IQ so it's not surprising
>>
>>78731455
It's not about violence rates. It's about otherness of dindus. It's even good that they are savages so we can imprison them.

inb4 khohkol
>>
>Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008–2012

>Presents findings from 2008 to 2012 on the relationship between households that were above or below the federal poverty level and nonfatal violent victimization, including rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault. This report examines the violent victimization experiences of persons living in households at various levels of poverty, focusing on type of violence, victim's race or Hispanic origin, and location of residence. It also examines the percentage of violent victimizations reported to the police by poverty level. Data are from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which collects information on nonfatal crimes, reported and not reported to the police, against persons age 12 or older from a nationally representative sample of U.S. households. During 2012, about 92,390 households and 162,940 persons were interviewed for the NCVS.
>>
>>78731455
>niggers in charge of reading
That data show victims, not perpetrators.
>>
>>78731455
>Presents findings from 2008 to 2012 on the relationship between households that were above or below the federal poverty level and nonfatal violent !!!->victimization<-!!!

Learn to read nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

This video should be instructional for what to do.
>>
>>78731455
Those are the stats on the victims.
>>
>>78731978
>>78732238
>>78732419
Most crime is intraracial, so the perpetrators were probably white as well.
>>
>>78731455
They're manipulating the statics by classifying Hispanics as white.

>be me @ a few months ago
>get speeding ticket
>go online to check it...
>decide to check my dad's record because he's reckless as fuck when it comes to driving (from NYC)
>He's Filipino, there is not arguing with the fact. He's full blooded 1st generation immigrant (legally).
>Race: white... wtf?
>laugh about it till I realize, /pol/ was fucking right.

Btw, not saying Filipino is Hispanic
>>
>>78732419
This.
OP btfo.
Can you READ, nigga?
>>
>>78732660
>probably
>>
>>78733107
> using nigger vernacular

Shitskin
>>
File: 1422080928673.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1422080928673.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
>>78732660
I'm not so sure about that senpai
>>
>>78731455
>post a list of Victims
>mistaken as criminal
LOL
>>
>>78731455
That data shows victims, you retard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.