[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is 2023 and the SCOTUS has 7-2 agreed with President Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
It is 2023 and the SCOTUS has 7-2 agreed with President Hillary should be allowed to run for Term 3 against Senators El Rato and Little Marco because the 22nd Amendment was adopted by straight white men. Due to the influx of immigration, Hillary leads Mr. Rato by 30 points and the GOP only holds 28 seats in the Senate.

What do, senpai?
>>
>>78731414
Second amendment must be used.
>>
>>78731525
Senpai, after Hillary beat Mike "Gays Out" Pence in 2020, she passed her Common Sense Gun Control Act of 2021 which turned all guns into bricks.
>>
>>78731414
No, 22nd Amendment will be revoked because Trump will be making America greater than it has ever been.
>>
>>78731414
by then the gop will be already dead and the dem primaries will decide the future president
>>
The Rato Sex Scandal is brought back up. Rato, being the banking plant that he is, confesses and forfeits to Hillary. She wins the election uncontested. Rato smiles as he made his Jew ancestors very proud.
>>
>>78731725
I hope those bricks don't weigh over 5 lbs. That could seriously hurt someone.

Ban assault bricks.
>>
>>78731414
>SCOTUS has 7-2 agreed with President Hillary should be allowed to run for Term 3
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS THERE'S NO LAW PROHIBITING A 3rd TERM IT'S AN UNWRITTEN RULE BECAUSE GEORGE WASHINGTON DECLINED A 3rd TERM, FDR SERVED 4 TERMS (ok it was the war, but he did and anyone could theoretically only he'd seem like a bogarting dick)
>>
>>78733296
>What's the 22nd amendment?
>>
>>78731414
Start my life as a serial killer.
>>
>>78733973
Senpai, we all have chips implanted under Common Sense Crime Control Reform Act of 2018.

You'll kill one, maybe two, before you are executed by drone.
>>
>>78736032
Seems like I already would have started by then.
>>
>No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice
>person
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.