[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: cuckington.png (252 KB, 608x596) Image search: [Google]
cuckington.png
252 KB, 608x596
What's wrong with Huffington Post? Are they mentally ill?

souce: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us_b_10658650.html
>>
>>78730943
when has everything gone so wrong /pol?
>>
>>78731138
She seems a bit confused as to what we're really like
I just want to be as far away from her and those like her as I possibly can
>>
>As darkness creeps into the room, serenaded by an army of frogs, we sign our names and step into the abyss.

His writing alone is an embarrassement. Check for this college freshman wannabe-writer style when you wanna spot a liberal (read: cu-ck)
>>
>>78731311
i don't know about you but I often gang rape brown women while listening to Trump's speeches
>>
>>78731311
It's a degenerate sex fantasy, I don't think she things it's an accurate representation of anybody,
>>
>>78731138
these people need to be deported then quarantined
>>
>>78731138
>Of the day
>>
>>78731672
I was surprised when I learned that the local and engrained traditions (as taught by the glorious patriarchy) in the USA is not to gangrape whatever colored women you damn well please whenever you wish.
>>
>>78731624
these people are just less intelligent and disconnected from their true natures
they cannot fathom any difference between the beautiful and the ugly because they've decided to trust some bullshit ideology over themselves
>>
>>78731624
>serenaded by an army of frogs
NORMIES
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>78730943
I though that was the onion at first
Someone post a screen grab or pastbin. I don't believe this is real.
>>
>>78730943
> The dam has broken and the next few months are a blur. I begin using words like polyamorous (meaning “many loves”) and non-monogamy in conversation. I learn that you don’t make any important decisions during NRE (new relationship energy) and that compersion (taking joy in your partner’s joy) is the opposite of jealousy, but that both can exist simultaneously.

/pol/ I thought this was just a meme
>>
>>78730943
lmao
I just read the whole thing
fucking hilarious
what a
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: nooooo.webm (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nooooo.webm
64 KB, 640x360
>>78731138
that explains it
leftys are tsun-tsun for don
>>
File: Expand_dong.jpg (46 KB, 383x750) Image search: [Google]
Expand_dong.jpg
46 KB, 383x750
>>78731138
>>
>>78730943
>Huffington Post
Holy shit TL;DR
I can't believe she waited so long to cuck this meandering pandantic cunt. What a fucking me me me me story
>>
I like the part where he says "where did i go wrong?" uh idk maybe when you told your wife she should fuck some yogi. Literal cuck story.
>>
I don't believe it.

Showing their faces and all.

This can't be. Nobody can be this...bloodless, verminlike, proudlycuck, oh lord.
>>
>>78730943
story about a fucking leaf man no wonder he's a cuck faggot
>>
>>78739237
Yeah getting a divorce and taking selfies like its nothing kinda feels like he set things up just so he could experience it and write about it its all his fault i bet he knew there was something up with the yoga guy I would have guessed that people in open relationships preferred not to mix things like that
>>
>>78739237
he's canadian
it's perfectly possible
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.