[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where you a gross libtard in the past anon? Can we share our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Where you a gross libtard in the past anon? Can we share our cringy pasts?
You first.
>>
>>78729241
I used to buy into the idea of open relationships being the purest form of trust in a relationship, but then I turned 12.
>>
>>78729395
thats pretty gross anon but since you shared i will too.
i self identified as gender queer and pansexual.
>>
I used to think the EU was great
I used to think that "the young generation" (I was 15 at the time) has a better view on politics, since they easily could know anything there is on the internet.
I used to believe that wind- and solar energy were good for the environment
I used to think that we should give money to the poor people in africa
I used to think that muslims weren't bad at all and that just 1 in 10.000.000 is a terrorist

and then I grew up
>>
>>78730350
yea in my opinion age doesnt say much. the older people know arent much better than the youth of my generation because they sit and watch msnbc all day.
although my grandma from germany said that the holocaust was nothing like we think it is. i wish i could ask her what she means but its impossible to bring up.
>>
File: tfw the globalists win.jpg (30 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
tfw the globalists win.jpg
30 KB, 639x359
>>78729241
i used to think the people who run the world were elected
>>
>>78729241
what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>78729241
no
parents got divorced when i was a kid and i got exposed to tons of petty women shit and awful lib opinions
>>
>>78729241
I voted for Obama in 2012.

I don't think i will ever be able to live that down.
>>
>called my dad a chauvinist for speaking the truth about women
>called my dad a homophoe for speaking the truth about gays
>took welfare and was proud of it
I'm not proud, but humans are prone to error. At least I cleared up my own mess.
>>
>>78729241

Emotionally weak father and feminist mother. Both union members.
I was out yelling anti-bush slogans in high school.
I documented Occupy Wall Street for fun but instead of making me love the movement it just reminded me why we hate hippies.
Taking business classes showed me how the world actually works which led to questions about how the democrats planned to pay for anything.
This shithole of a board helped me wonder why we accepted the denigration of the white man and why it was racist and sexist to not be more multicultural as an ethnic minority in the world's population.
>>
File: 1452291866937.png (149 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
1452291866937.png
149 KB, 306x320
Oh god the pain

>Highschool me
>Short hair, thinking about dying it blue
>hung out with stereotypical hipsters
>I have called someone a shitlord before
>thought I was pansexual, gender queer
>huge case of white guilt, hated my race
>dreamed of having mixed babies
>my grandmother couldn't look me in the eyes whenever I visited her.
Redpilled when I got put in an average level class with a shit ton of dindus. It was a wake up call and I saw how truly degenerate I was.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.