[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought Experiment: For one single week per year, every act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 4e2cf181_Pickerl1.jpg (29 KB, 462x1000) Image search: [Google]
4e2cf181_Pickerl1.jpg
29 KB, 462x1000
Thought Experiment:

For one single week per year, every act of crime is allowed and will not
be recorded or prosecuted - even rape, murder etc.
Additionally, everyone who kills other persons will get paid 2000 Euros
for every kill.
Also, right before the "week of freedom", there will be free handguns and
plenty of ammo available for everybody.

What would happen in your society?
And what would YOU do?
>>
File: 7014655.jpg (17 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
7014655.jpg
17 KB, 306x306
Well, considering I'm from Brazil (studying abroad here), I think things would be pretty much the same.
>>
>>78728966
You have to be 18 to post here, kid.
>>
What is 'The Purge'?
>>
>>78728966
The Left would simply cease to exist every twenty years.
>>
>>78729250
Not a clue.
>>
File: 1466735770001.jpg (47 KB, 364x386) Image search: [Google]
1466735770001.jpg
47 KB, 364x386
I think it would be psychologically healthy of people would allowed to have such a release, at least once in a decade or so.

TV, Movies, video games, literature etc. - it is all about our suppressed joy of killing other people, why would anyone view such stuff otherwise?
>>
>>78728966
okay kiddo, look up "the purge" and "the purge 2"
then look up "how to act like i'm not 16"
>>
>>78728966

I think it would be a good thing.

My first thought was everyone would be dead, because some assholes would go above and beyond killing his boss or asshole neighbor; water supplies would be intentionally poisened, forests set aflame - the type of descructive shit that takes lots of time and money to unfuck.

But then I figured if I worked at a water treatment facility, state park, etc, I'd probably be guarding the place with coworkers because I don't give enough of a shit to go out and commit crimes. I figure most average folk will band together with friends and neighbors and hold down their block.

Maybe in that time they'd kill the drug dealers and gang members in their neighbor hood. Cops might go after their teflon suspects. That sort of thing.
>>
Once it started, you wouldn't be able to stop it, at least not with some preproposed deadline.
>>
>>78729980
>Media already provide outlet
>So let's have a week of lol carnage
>>
>>78728966
Communism will rise, common sense will perish, niggers will take control, everything ends up looking like planet of the apes in less than 2 years
Flag is not my country tho.
>>
>>78728966
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
DAY OF THE ROPE
>>
>handguns and ammo will be available for everyone

easy: shoot myself through the head
>>
>>78728966
The US would cease to be forever after.
You really think after we get going we'd stop?
Get ready for some Mad Max shit.
>>
>>78728966
Listen, child. If such a thing was implemented, communities would simply be looted and trashed by the end.

All whites will leave before the start date to form a sensible community.

All the damage in the trashed community will not be fixed and will now be full of blacks only.

Congrats, you have now achieved the polar opposite of gentrification.
>>
Someone will end up doing something so destructive that they ban the practice for everyone.
>>
>>78729247
kek

>>78729614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA
>>
>>78729148
kek.
>>
>>78728966
R E A L L Y
E
A
L
L
Y

M A K E S
A
K
E
S

Y O U
O
U

T H I N K
H
I
N
K
>>
>>78728966
There was a movie about that. It was kinda shitty but the concept was basically identical except no one got paid to do so.

Without the money incentive I really do think things would be the same more or less however. Just because a crime is "legal" doesn't mean there wouldn't be repercussions for interfering with other people's rights to life, property, etc.
Niggers might nig but they'll get slaughtered in the streets for doing so. Etc.
People who commit crime will be subject to any form of vigilantism. Basically anarchy. But anarchy is not always so bad.
The natural state of man is anarchy. we didn't end killing each other when we were pre-civilization or whatever.
>>
>>78730806
Why the neder energy?
>>
>>78728966
Illegal promotion of the Jew propaganda product "The Purge."
Sage
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.