[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL HELP ME UNDERSTAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 098989577567676.jpg (34 KB, 593x443) Image search: [Google]
098989577567676.jpg
34 KB, 593x443
Why would such qties join ISIS?

I just cant grasp this.

Why? What perks?

Please fucking explain this to me.

>tfw grills prefer to join ISIS than date you
>>
Its the best way to get back at daddy
>>
>>78728985
And we are done here
>>
>>78728985
This.
>>
Weren't they German or Austrian? There you go.
>>
They probably thought they'd be fine and look cool to their friends by being so edgy

RIP M'ladies, you fought well
-sheathes katana-
>>
It's grooming, same way lover boys turn qts into prostituees, slowly brainwashing them into sluts. They are simple girls with a weak mind.

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. Chaos consumes.
- Adolf Hitler, 1933
>>
>>78728860
Bad boys who rule a region? Its fucking catnip to chicks.
>>
>>78729669
Adolf never said that
>>
>>78728985
FPBP
/Thread
10/10
My sides
Ayy lmao
Wew lad
Top kek
Simply ebin
(You)
>>
>>78728985
can close this thread.
>>
>>78728860
Bad parenting, may be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-1FcbiIzI
>>
>>78729285
You guys gonna get those petitions in or what?
>>
>>78729839
The irony, is that the point is valid, said or not.
>>
File: Darwin_was_right.jpg (42 KB, 552x155) Image search: [Google]
Darwin_was_right.jpg
42 KB, 552x155
A teenage girl who ran away from her home in Austria to join Islamic State in Syria has been beaten to death after trying to escape from the group, according to Austrian media. The girl traveled to the war-torn nation with her friend last year.
Austrian tabloid Kronen Zeitung reported that Samra Kesinovic, 17, was beaten to death by members of the violent extremist group as she tried to flee the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) stronghold of Raqqa.

The newspaper cited an unnamed Tunisian woman who reportedly also traveled to join the jihadists last year and lived with Kesinovic and her friend Sabina Selimovic, then 15, in Raqqa. The Österreich tabloid reported the same story, citing insider sources.

https://www.rt.com/news/323441-isis-killed-austrian-teenager/
>>
>the one on the left was beaten to death with a hammer

makes me laugh every time

but like bill burr said, hot chicks have a whirlwind of misinformation flying around in their head because everyone lies to them because they want to fuck them. this girls probably honestly believed they'd be kangz and kweenz and shieet with their ahmeds
>>
>>78729839
He did, I swear.
>>
>>78730047
lol no. Nothing's going to happen.
>>
>>78730408
Little by little we are thinning the swarm.

- Adolf Hitler
>>
>>78730484
tell the va-1 ha-11a devs i like their game
>>
It's not because they're woman, but because they're Bosnian Muslims.

Or, even worse, children of Bosnian Muslims that ran away during the wars.
>>
>>78730573
The Fuhrer guides my blade.
- Rommel, 1940
>>
>>78728860
Brainwashed by friends and/or family.
It's not so hard to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1336x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1336x828
>>78728985
>>
>>78728860
Cock.

Simple as that, put a big cock in front of a woman and that's it, she will do anything to get more of it, including converting to a retarded ideology.

Just see all the interracial couples around, the nigger is usually the ugliest chimp, and the girl a total qt 3.14 it's obvious that there's no real relationship there, it's just mere fetishism and sexual deviants
>>
>>78728860
inam brainwashes them duh. How many UK children became suicide bombers in dirka dirka land because of brainwashing? same thing.
>>
>>78728985
fpbp
>>
File: get fugged.png (682 KB, 839x698) Image search: [Google]
get fugged.png
682 KB, 839x698
>>78729606
ayyy
>>
>>78728860
Water on the brain.
>>
File: 1465005229581.jpg (8 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
1465005229581.jpg
8 KB, 239x229
>having a daughter
I don't think this semen slurping world is for me you guys
>>
>>78729606
Might have been from Austria, but they were some kind of Balkan shit.
>>
>>78728860
they were sold by their families to pimp middlemen that shipped them to syria
>>
>>78728860
They were muslim bosnians
>>
>>78728860
>qts

Left one look straight out of middle east with that nose of hers and right one looks absolutely insane.

>bosnian women

Not even once.
>>
>>78728985
First post best post
>>
>>78730361
>but like bill burr said
in what? any links? I could use a laugh.
>>
>>78728860
Because they're dumb, evil, worthless cunts that made a choice and paid for it.

You put too much stock in appearance. Who gives a shit what they look like you lizard brained fuck
>>
File: frankfurtschool.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
frankfurtschool.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>78728860
cuz of pic related pushing victim worship and falsly portraying the enemy
>>
>>78730869
pic made me kek
>>
>>78728860
Women like attractive things. Let's face facts, Islam is an attractive ideology. You might not think it's rational, but it is attractive. NOT in the sexual way, but in the "Oooh sparkles" type way.

We live in a nu-western world, it's what's expected.
Analects: [2:3] The Master said: “If you govern the people legalistically and control them by punishment, they will avoid crime, but have no personal sense of shame. If you govern them by means of virtue and control them with propriety, they will gain their own sense of shame, and thus correct themselves.”

We're governed by "sin-punishment" rather than "moral-reward". The result of this liberal, laissez faire, legalistic society, is a creation of a backwards society. Many people don't even know what honour feels like; MOST people don't know what it feels like, but it was a real sense back then. Liberalism lets off a faux honor system where they favor the minority over the majority; this has led to the least honorable to become the MOST honorable in society in some ways. Nobility is replaced with popularity. Anyways, my point is that they look at this popular ideology, and they look at popular leftist beliefs, and they say "Hey, I wanna be a part of that; I want propriety and conformity".
>>
>>78728860
>Why would such qties join ISIS?

They lived in Austria. They are pretty much Germans. Germans are weak and feminine.
They are from Bosnia, a strong patriarchal culture.
They didn't find strong men in Austria so they went to Syria.

That's also the reason why 96% (an actual statistic, not pulled out of my ass) of female Germans support mass invasion. They need strong men in their lifes
>>
>>78728860

Both of these girls are now dead. Makes you think.
>>
>>78732300
>implying you wouldn't fug em if you had the chance

stop it
>>
>>78728860

they are not just young but also female, meaning a complete lack of rational thought. There is a reason healthy civilizations keep their bitches on a tight lead
>>
>>78728860
Liberals are low information high emotional people. I doubt these two even spent 10 minutes googling isis.
>>
>>78728860
Theyre Bosnian Muslims you retard.

AKA Slavic Muslims.

Theres a reason the Serbs wanted them exterminated.
>>
>>78735816
So called 'bosniaks' are just Serbs and Croatians cucked by the Turks some time ago. Deep inside they know that they are, so they have to do shit like this to prove themselves to the real muslims.
>>
>>78728860
The mouthbreathing low IQ /pol/acks here will give you a lot of excuses.

But the plain truth is they were never sated by the weak gamma men of the west.

The ones who are unrepentant SJW, weak apologists for their racial pride and dominance of lesser cultures.

Their eyes turned east to the religion of conquest and alphaness.

Was it right?

No they were stupid fucking bitches.

But they had conviction. That in itself is respectable. While their cunt slut peers doused themselves in the degenerate culture of the west, and the Jewish Multiculti cesspools of the internet, they chose something radical and something which viscerally promised to sate their desires for purpose.

Islam is powerful because it appeals to the convictions of the disenfranchised and the weak-minded.

We have been battling this weakness of the mind in Turkey for the past 90 years. Even Ataturk's "Humanism and Secularism First" mindset is losing valiantly, what chance do you guilt-ridden westerners have?

Religion is poison.
>>
>>78728860
All of you are stupid as shit. Islam =/= Race. These were Bosnian Muslims, the same kebab type we were at war with in the 90s, really makes you think...
>>
>>78730301
What an unespected turn of events!!
>>
File: 1447803085324.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1447803085324.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>78737047
>>
>>78737047
Roaching intensifies...
>>
>>78728860
Because they are lost souls, set astray by evil forces.
Do not woe for them for they are beyond saving.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.