[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deporting illegals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1446850405942.jpg (64 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1446850405942.jpg
64 KB, 876x493
Lets say the wall gets built and we start deporting the illegals. How long will it take? Will they revolt? Will they hide? How manyou of you would join ICE and start rounding them up assuming u get a decent salary with government benefits?
>>
>>78728278
Cut the welfare and citizenship for anchor babies and problem is solved, problem staying solved.
>>
>>78728422
After we send the anchor babies back do u think they will be redpilled after seeing what a shithole Mexico is?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 539x960
>>78728278
Round up document gang members
>>
>>78728758
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>78728758
For some yes. But mexican authorities would enact a genocide because they dont want them back, ever.
>>
A third of them own houses and even more own guns. It would be urban warfare.
>>
Go to swap meets, a lot of mexican/central americans who do not belong here. They refuse to go to legit stores because of lamigra.

What would happen? well rent would plummet here, a lot of these pieces of shits going back instead of taking up and renting these places, what's worse is how they bring 4 to 5 people for every 1 br. The managers have caught on here and raise th eprices. That's why you see so many 1br for so much because these mother fuckers, the roaches that they are, live like that.
>>
Seriously though, I can take you to corners around here, where police is present and you will see illegals, dont know english, just sit in the corner and look for under the table work.

If I see them, then how come the cops here dont?
>>
I've been working on an app where u can take a picture of a suspected illegal and the picture will have a location tagged to it and sent to the authorities so they can come get the illegal and set him free in his native land. Do u think trump will buy it from me?
>>
File: Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg (3 MB, 2469x1944) Image search: [Google]
Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg
3 MB, 2469x1944
>>78728278
Doesn't matter.
Once you start many will leave on their own before you put them in the hot seat.
>>
>>78729485
I live in phoenix and know what you mean. Could u imagine how less crowded the roads would be if they all got sent back
>>
>>78729086
well.. "problem solved" ?
>>
>>78729752

It wouldn't be half as bad if they lived like normal people. But they obviously do not see this as their home, so they litter where they sleep, like on the sidewalk of their own apartment.

Also they pack their cars with scrap metal, and it takes them literally like 20 seconds to get in gear and move. Now I see this fuckers on the freeway, and shits hanging out, metal bars, imagine that shit dropped and hit someone driving at like 60 miles.

Cops here do not care anymore, that's little shit that they do not even bother with, they wouldn't even bother to pull that guy over who is dropping trash as he drives, because "oh well this is la".

fuck you is what i tell them.
>>
>>78730177
Srsly. They drive on the freeway with trucks full of palm leaves stacked literally 10 ft high along with anything else they decide to pickup. The cops don't even take a second glance
>>
>>78729485

They can't arrest people without a criminal record
>>
>>78728278
You should just deport anyone non-white with an immigrant background to El Tacocartel Republic and let them sort it out.
>no tacos
>no POOs
>no orientals
>no coconuts
>no dog haters
>no failipinos
>>
>>78729535
It's your national duty to give it to Trump. Isn't bean removal payment enough.
>>
Didn't Arpio did something but the Jewish controlled court made what he did illegal?
>>
>>78730668
>They can't arrest people without a criminal record
>Being illegal
>Not a federal and state crime
>Not a record in itself

Are you telling me illegals are not a crime themselves and that non-citizens can afford to ignore the territorial principle?
>>
Unannounced, swift, and brutal raids in random neighborhoods in shitskin-infested metro areas. Lock up anyone wanted on non-immogration related crimes. Dump the rest over the wall. Announce 90-day amnesty to GTFO. After that, the raids resume. From here on out, anyone who comes clean gets a pardon on non-violent crimes, a free ride to the border, and modest gibs if they have dependents.

This gets the families out. With no communities to hide in / lean on, the hardened criminals can be rounded up and rooted out easily.
>>
>>78728278
I would if I didnt have to abide by human rights laws when they arm to the teeth and start killing
>>
Hundreds of thousands of illegals left Arizona when a very modest ID law was passed in the state legislature.

If Trump wins, expect at LEAST 75-80% of all illegals to self-deport. They'd rather leave under their own planning with their possessions than be shown the door at the barrel of a gun, trust me.
>>
File: 144365788964.jpg (104 KB, 700x843) Image search: [Google]
144365788964.jpg
104 KB, 700x843
>>78728885
I-is that hairline real?
>>
>>78728422
Also prosecute and fine employers of illegals.
>>
I love seeing justice served. Scum, who have no life value and should be shot on entering the boarders.
>>
>>78729535

I would buy your app, I know that much.
>>
>>78729260
COME AT ME JOSE
>>
Even if Trump wins he's not going to do anything drastically different, do you retards really think Trump is any different from other politicians? Then there's congress that will oppose his every move. Holy fuck you guys are dumb
>>
>>78731871
Traitor wetback
>>
>>78731871
Does he need approval of Congress to enforce laws that are already in the books?
>>
>>78731396
Sounds good desu.
>>
>>78728278
oy send me a blonde qt 3.14 gringa to deport mi amigos
>>
>>78732032
srsly law enforcement is actually within the purview of the executive branch
>>
>>78732032
The laws on the books aren't your totalitarian genocide wet dreams. They're already being enforced, deportations are at an all time high under Obama
>>
>>78728278
I would do it for free.
>>
>>78729535
If the Government gives a reward for turning in an illegal, add that feature to the app and everyone will download that shit and go on a national bean hunt.
>>
>>78732502
Yes an all time high from what? Easy to make something an all time high when it was always at a low. He's probably deporting the same ppl multiple times since they keep walking back over our non existent border
>>
>>78732032
President Trump is also commander in chief, he can tell any member of the military to do something and they will listen.
>>
>>78732502
Why does Obama allow sanctuary cities?

Go be a Libtard shill somewhere else.
>>
>>78732663
What would be some good prizes? An iPad? Gift cards? Sex with the matriarch of the family before the families departure from the good ol US of A?
>>
>>78728278
>they took their shoes

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>78733158
ZAPATOS
A
P
A
T
O
S
>>
>>78731419
it's a nigger style of hair cut called a shape up, they get right angles carved into their foreheads
>>
>>78733091
Cash, just like the reward a person would get for turning in other criminals.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.