[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boris Johnson supported Turkey joining the Eu https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Boris Johnson supported Turkey joining the Eu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLQ3Gbiopc4

hmm really makes you think huh?
>>
>Leave lies about the $350 million
>Leave lies about changing the immigration policy
>now they want the Turks to join
How does /pol/ feeling getting fucked by their nationalist darlings?
>>
>>78727383
>Boris Johnson
>Nationalist

I think he is a classic case of a "Career Politician", nothing more.
>>
Who wants to pay poor european countries' debts
>>
File: 1466454981578.jpg (201 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1466454981578.jpg
201 KB, 1280x800
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>>78724155
>>78724155
>>78724155
>>
>>78727989
agreed
>>
Farage for PM.
>>
File: Cl1JcoKXEAAWhHh.jpg (39 KB, 639x365) Image search: [Google]
Cl1JcoKXEAAWhHh.jpg
39 KB, 639x365
Just tell people what they want to hear.
He's a Conviction free zone.

Also today I heave seen backpedaling on the 350 million that was going to rejuvenate our nhs etc, hannah saying that there would possibly be no curbs on immigration and people pussyfooting around on invoking article 50
>>
>>78727218
>Turkey joins EU
>sexual education and feminism in Turkey schools
>empowered turkish woman with negro mate in tv shows
>libraries full of refugees

Perhaps it's strategy?
>>
>>78727218
he's got Turkish ancestry
>>
>>78727218
>being retarded
This may be hard to hear, lads, but for 5 centuries our foreign policy has been "check these sick dubs kids fuck the continent", our plan was and is to put as many unworkable elements into the EU and then leave. Kind of like when you drop a grenade as you die, only we haven't died, we just got the fuck out of there.

Sorry you had to hear it from me.
>>
>>78727218
It's unfortunate. He was a powerful force for Brexit; that last speech of his was beautiful. But I do get the impression (and there has been quite a bit of commentary which agrees) that he goes where he feels that he has the most to gain. He was a useful tool to get Britain its independence, but I would trust Farage much more to take Brits where they need to go.
>>
>>78727218
turkey should join tbqhfam

I was in istanbul for a week, and they have a good balance of conservative non-degenerate lifestyle, with freedom. They have islam, but don't care if (most) people don't dress in hijab or what not. I saw less headscarves than in germany.
>>
who cares now that the UK is out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.