[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have we arrived at this? What does the future hold for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2016.jpg (91 KB, 634x629) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
91 KB, 634x629
How have we arrived at this? What does the future hold for a generation of such degeneracy? A police officer in broad daylight, kissing and proposing to his boyfriend on the streets of London. Is there any chance of returning to a dignified and sane society m8s? I'm about ready to just throw in the towel.
>>
>>78723925
they need a war.

they need to be thrown into a war, so the truly based survive while these faggots probably die
>>
When I joined the British Army, which was in the 1990s but still, I had to sign a declaration saying I had no active involvement in politics or political movements. It was a standard form, police officers had to sign it too. You were expressly forbidden from joining marches, demonstrations and political gatherings regardless of the cause.

Either they've scrapped it or he has disregarded the law.
>>
>>78723925
Homosexuality in and of itself isn't degenerate.
4chan is though.
>>
>>78723925
literally who cares

why do you guys spend so much time being tsundre for gays
>>
>>78725480
>>78726071
i'm assuming you are faggots
>>
>>78726552
you wish m8
>>
>>78725431
They likely just ignore it as long as you are doing degenerate things
>>
Oh no a private citizen is engaging in a sexual relationship with someone of the same gender

this is surely the dawning of the end of the reoublic
>>
the problem with faggots today is simply one:
homosexuality itself always existed, but was consumed in private, hidden to the public eye, but today people seek attention (not only gays), so they expose it, trying to pass it for a normal behaviour.
The point is very few people have a problem with homosexuality itself, the main aspect that gets the most critiques is the fact that it's so forced down the general public throat, and in its most degenerate aspects like bad crossdressing, sex in public, bdsm fetish and transexualism.
>>
>>78723925
God and religion were the fail safe for society to prevent degeneracy. Once you abandon morality in favor of progress, you get this.

You only have yourself to blame burger. You cucked the Christians in your country and your media mocks them for being dumb and stupid. Being Atheist is fashionable now.
>>
>>78723925
I don't hate fags as a matter of course, It's the limp wristed, mincing, flamboyant, uber-faggots that I hate. Fuck you're a guy, act like one.
>>
>>78727162
fucking millennial filth .. maybe kissing men is common place in your household, numale faggot.

You and the rest of the numale shitters are cancer of the world. You would absolutely not mind having your children grow up in a society where faggots are kissing ad fucking each other in public. Especially an officer. Pathetic.
>>
>>78728345
Christians cucked themselves nigger
>>
>>78723925
I enjoy gay and manlet bashing. Probably my 2 favorite pastimes.
>>
>>78728345
Why is there so much boy-on-boy rape in Pakistan?
>>
>>78728980
honestly better than baseball
>>
>>78729067
Fox is known to be pro Christian so idk what you're getting at. Christians are just fucking stupid in America. Look at Westboro Baptist Church and all the bible belt white trash nutjobs. They constantly makes themselves look like absolute fools. They can't blame anyone but themselves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.