[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israeli here. Half jew half russian. Immigrated to Israel in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
Israeli here.
Half jew half russian. Immigrated to Israel in the 90's.
Happy to answer any questions.
>>
>>78721001
Why can't you just leave the rest of the world alone? Are you truly evil or is being a parasite just second nature?
>>
How many removal of palestinian have you witnessed?
>>
>>78721001
Did the holocaust really happened?
>>
>>78721142
Israel has very little influence over world affairs.
Its a small country with tons of problems and a mediocre economy.
>>
Why is life so hard?
>>
>>78721001
When does based putin take over Europe?

When is the next shoah?
>>
>>78721147
None, I served in the IDF but not as a combatant.
>>
>>78721001
>Half jew half russian. Immigrated to Israel in the 90's.
same
ask me anything
>>
>>78721539
Tell us about non-combat roles in the IDF. Do you still get weapons/jew-jitsu training? How do they decide who goes behind a desk and who gets to rescue Jewish prisoners in Muslim hell territory?

could you please also fix the markets so Bamba is cheaper here thx
>>
>>78721348
Yep. Many documents(and recordings) of top ranking nazi officials who directly spoke about killing all jews.
Hitler himself said it was his goal.
thousands of documents about the different logistic matters the final solution required.
Tons of eye witnesses and nazi confessions.
No nazis who denied the halacaust even when they kne they had nothing to lose and its a very well researched topic.
Even without all the evidence documentations and different commisions about it since, just from the perticular statments and the way the nazis perceived themselves its obvious something horrible happened.
I am against the several bans on denying the halacaust though.
I dont think it does any good.
>>
>>78721501
>Putin
>Based
kill yourself pinko
>>
>>78721497
hmm. I dont know whats going on in Ireland but in terms of global affairs my guess would be unrestrained international capitalism in which nations have to compete for the attention of the ultra rich and their corporations without any proper international organization to contain it all.
essentially, private interests ithotu check and no democratic like global governance where people from different parts ofthe world can oppose said narrow interest groups.
>>
File: putn.jpg (44 KB, 458x610) Image search: [Google]
putn.jpg
44 KB, 458x610
>>78721001

What did Netanyahu discuss with Putin on his trip to Moscow earlier this month?
>>
>>78721501
Putin is a horrible leader. well, in terms of the well being of individual citizens. I am not an expert on russian history(although it is an interesting subject and i did rad about it) but it seems to me the average russian citizen always suffered under heavy handed authoritatiran rulers for the "glory of russia".
It was and is a very strong country but it demands a lot from the citienship to remain powerful.
I would guess it will keep being authoritarian until such time as tehcnology developes to minimize the impact of its massive size.
>>
>>78722001
non combatants undego a very basic training. Well, in temrs of boot camp. Some go to specialized forces that involve cyber security and other high tech roles so they undergo specialized courses in programming and so on.
I dont know that muchabou th structure.
there are combatants, half combatants and full on support roles.
they all go through different levels fo boot camp training.I think only combatants or special forces have very specific hand to hand and close combat training.

They divide people into different roles based on psychometric tests and medical score.
Elite unites are based on volunteers.
You can undergo special courses before you join the military that would preassign you to specific roles when you actually start serving.
>>
>>78722444
No idea but i do know that russia is interested in the gaz reservoirs that israel recently found at sea.
Aslo, perhaps some issues related ot Turkey as Israel is about to normalize relations with Turkey again.
>>
Do you worship Satan?
>>
>>78723244
If I had to ascribe a religion to myself it would probably be something along the lines of reconstructive judiasm.
>>
is it scary to live with neighbouring countries that basically want to see you dead?
>>
Why are you such an attentionwhore?
>>
>>78725590
No. Our biggest enemy is ourselves. There is no neighboring country that can jeperdise our existence.
they have all weakened themselves with revolutions and civil strife/warfare.
>>
>>78721001
Are arabs a lost cause?
>>
i know an israeli with the last name "chalfon". I assume the "ch" is ח. how do you pronounce this?
>>
>>78723679
that sort of posting can get you mossad'd
>>
What's really going on with Palestine?
>>
>>78728883
Classic colonialism, spearheaded by religious fanatics.
>>
When are you guys planning on doing the next 911? If you find out can you let us know here on /pol/? U don't want to be one of the poor schmucks that gets stuck on the top floor waiting for help.
>>
>>78721001
Is Israel truly my greatest ally or are they just the less worse version of jews?
>>
>>78727554
For the forseable future.
>>
>>78728883
Its a struggle.
the more capable will win.
>>
>>78730437
>allies are made because of shared interests. I dont know how many interests Israel and Germany share, seeing that they are so far away from each other. but Israel does look to Europe and the US and not to china russia africa or the middle east, so yes, Israel's affinity is definately oriented towards Europe but obviously, Israel's interets come first, not that we have too much say about what we do here.
>>
>>78731577
I don't know who you are quoting but that sounds convincing.
>>
Do you legitimately think iran would, in any way, personally attack Israel?
>>
File: IsaacNewton_big.jpg (6 KB, 280x340) Image search: [Google]
IsaacNewton_big.jpg
6 KB, 280x340
>>78721001
Before watching this video, I had no idea about the massacres that were done by the Israelis to the Palestinians. Apologize, bitch. Kiss it, kiss my puckered asshole you murderous bastards. I just got done with my daily enema, you will like it.

https://youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI

Can't hide this information, what will the Jews do now?
>>
>>78721001

Where in Israel do you live?

What car do you drive?
>>
>>78721922
>>78721001

Same, ask me anything.
>>
>>78733964
I dont think so. Why do that if it can engage in proxy wars.
>>
>>78734367
To clarify, I not referring to the 2014 killings, I am talking about the earlier ones that this video makes reference to.
>>
>>78721001
where do you live and how did you react when you realized everything here is expensive as fuck?
>>
>>78734569
I live in the center, near tel aviv.
I dont make much money and am a student so i dont own a car.
>>
>>78721001
How big is your nose? Do you enjoy watching the goyim destroy themselves?>>78721001
>>
>>78721001
How many shekels did you loot out of Russia before immigrating?
>>
>>78734675
Is that a common attitude? Do you see iran as an existential threat?
>>
>>78734697
Id happily try and answer but I cant be arsed to watch an hour long video. Especially when its a Stefan video. His videos are boring as fuck and he is an idiot desu.
>>
>>78728883
Dumb sand niggers launch attacks on civilians, army responds (because why wouldn't it) and poeple make up lies and propaganda to put dirt on Israel.
>>
>>78734761
I have been living here for ages. Israel is not that economicly shit. Its obviously not western Europe the US canada or australia but its bottom tier.
I wish it was better but it is definately much better than it used to be here, at least as far as i know.
>>
>>78722053
Yep, the Nazis had a strong anti-Jewish policy and used Jews as slave labour in concentration camps. But were the majority of killed in gas chambers or did they perish to diseases and malnutrition?
>>
>>78734845
I dont have a typical jewish nose if thats what you are asking.
I dont enjoy watching the goyim destroy thesmelves but SOME in israel smirk when some mudslime blows himself up in some european country that criticises israel.
as in "now they will know how it feels" kinda thing.
>>
>>78734943
I didn't post the video for you to watch, it's for everyone else to watch. And since most of /pol/ loves being redpilled they will happily spend an hour watching Stefan's video on the crimes of Israel. It also goes into Orthodox Jews versus normal jews. Furthermore it goes into how the Jews used to murder eachother if they tried to leave Judaism. They would get the European country to arrest the Jew, then they would kill them. Terrible history, Jews are like Muslims.
>>
>>78734886
Nothing. We immigrated in early 90's. Had to sell everything we had and still barely had anything when we came to israel
>>
>>78734367
> i know nothing about an extremely important conflict, let me just watch this one video and i'll know everything without even doing a second of research myself.
>>
>>78734939
No i dont. Its an annoyance but Israel faced way worse odds throught its history and our situation is much better now than it used to be. Arab nations around us are wrecking themsleves with religious and nationalistic turmoils.

Not that we dont have religious issues ourselves.
>>
>>78735084
its not bottom tier*
>>
>>78735552
The link to the sources are in the description. The fact that someone else found them for me and put it in a nice presentation does not invalidate them. Your sophistry cannot defeat hard facts on this board. Your post is simply not an argument.
>>
>>78735180
Gas chambers. starvation, executions etc..
I have no reason to doubt the main narrative.
Histroric research is complex and im not nor do i pretend to be a proffesional historian.
Most countries of the world allow you to do research on any topic, including th halacaust, even if your intention is to deny parts of it(or deny it completely).
>>
>>78735766
I never said that he made up information, most of what he said is true, but to make a bogus claim like "American tax payer dollars are going to Israel" is idiotic considering how little of the total budget goes to Israel (less than .1%) and how much it helps Israel (It's only about 1/6 of their defense budget). Lets not forget all the other things USA spends their money on.
>>
>>78736103
Also , I really enjoyed Zizek's comment on pol pot's regime. That you could understand something wrong was going on through the bizare way they presented and conducted themselves.
I dont usually take his ideas too seriously but i felt he was onto something there.
If you have leaders, especially authoritarian eladers with tons of power proclaiming and writing and talking about ho the jews are vermin scum, pests, parasites etc..
Its easy to understand something is really off and these things obviously translate into actions.
Hating jews was a core ideal of nazis and part of their identity, they couldnt BUT start killing jews at some point.
>>
>>78735766
He's throwing away so much information, he's only cherry picking what makes Israel look worse and completely forgetting about the Arab massacres that occurred before Israel even existed.
>>
>>78736173
>but to make a bogus claim like "American tax payer dollars are going to Israel" is idiotic considering how little of the total budget goes to Israel (less than .1%) and how much it helps Israel (It's only about 1/6 of their defense budget)

So? So your argument is that because we spend and extraordinary amount of money on social security and military spending, and that we are spending less than that, which is still a lot of money, on Israel, that means that it is okay for our tax dollars to be supporting this regime?

And that large amount of money being only 1/6th of an expensive defense budget, that makes it okay to steal our tax dollars and to help pay for your imperialistic conquests?

And all of this somehow makes it okay that Israel was massacring Palestinian civilians? I don't follow you there, the country was founded on ethnic cleansing. You cannot direct peoples attention away from what they did, we are not stupid.
>>
File: Bacon.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>78721001
Hey m8.

How is life there for a christian? I've always seen Israel as a potential place to migrate and start a life.

I have a useful degree in a STEM area.
>>
>>78736563
Yes, directing attention away from the ethnic cleansing, which was the most important aspect of the video, by arguing about useless things to direct our attention away from the ETHNIC CLEANSING that Israel did to the Palestinians. Ignoring the extremist doctrines that do exist in the Jewish community which looks at non Jews as cattle. This kind of sophistry is the only way people can defend Israel.
>>
>>78736785
the US spends money this way because it is interested in ISrael's dependancy on the US. Israel is located at a strategic place and if it wont be the US Israel will have to partner with some other sponsor. Russia china and any other big power interested in influence over the middle east will be interested in cooperation with ISrael.
Israel is like a big US base and it can do things in its own name that the US cant admit to do or want. Israel also supplies intellgience and cooperates in different manners.
This is why US pays a lot of arab nations as well.
Because it is in the US's interests, unlike what polsters want to believe.
>>
>>78721001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVBbgJosoM

According to this video, there are hundreds of thousands of Israelis stuck in the country due to tyrannical divorce laws. The women in Israel can make up any spousal abuse claims and they cannot be disputed and no punishment is imposed on the woman if the claims are proven bogus. Thousands of men commit suicide because of such one-sided treatment. There is also a totalitarian Child Protective Service that makes billions on taking, fostering, housing and drugging kids.

I like Israelis, it's the Jews I fear...
>>
>>78736563
Which were reactions to Zionist terror. The first vehicle bombing in the region was two Jews destroying a preschool.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (904 KB, 4341x2604) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
904 KB, 4341x2604
>>78721001
What's your opinion of the 2016 American presidential election?
>>
>>78723679
>If I had to ascribe a religion to myself it would probably be something along the lines of reconstructive judiasm.
You mean Reconstructionist Judaism?
>>
>>78737023
I dont know. Most christians here are arabs/palestinians.
I knew a christian woman who was a daughter of someone who helped jews during the halacaust so she got a citizenship easy but i dont know about just coming here as a christian.
Israel life is tied to judiasm. As a christian you will fill like an outsider to an extent. If you merry a jewish woman you wont have any problems and it also depends where you live. Central cities are much more open especally tel aviv.
But if you had a kid who was christian he would probably feel peer presue from others for being a christian, if that ever comes up.
Of course, there are christian schools so..
I dont know really.
You have to speak with an actual christian who lives here.
>>
>>78737038
What about the thnic cleaning of about 800k jews that had to escape Arab countries when israel was formed?
>>
>>78737038
> "but he has sources guys"

Yea, i'll look into these TOTALLY unbiased sources...

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Dw6-5jQbDr8C&pg=PT79

> literally citing a book written by Noam Chomsky to try to prove a point

"by arguing about useless things to direct our attention away from the ETHNIC CLEANSING that Israel did to the Palestinians"

Useless? Yea, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. More Jews died from Arab massacres and riots than Palestinians ever killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80%9339_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Nebi_Musa_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Palestine_riots

Name one war that Israel started.

"Ignoring the extremist doctrines that do exist in the Jewish community which looks at non Jews as cattle."

> while Christians and Muslims will doom you to hell if you don't convert

You even said it yourself, "extremists"

You dont even know a single Jew.
>>
>>78727611
hebrew ch + kh letters sound like spanish 'J'avier or Ale'j'andro
>>
>>78721001
How much of the ADL and antisemitism is rampant?

Do you think its warranted, I tend to think its an indoctrination technique. Does anyone take the ADL seriously?
>>
>>78736523
If you follow this logic: what does it mean when your holy texts describe how the Jews are literally worth at least twice as much as any filthy goyim? That you shouldn't eat with them, and if you slap a Jew, you slap God himself and when the Messiah comes, all the goyim will have to/want to serve the Jews? Because you are God's chosen people after all.
>>
>>78737184
I am not maried and my parents who divorced didnt have any such problems. I dont know much about this but it sounds a bit hyperbolic.
>>
>>78737273
>>
>>78737407
yes, sorry. in general i am an atheist if we speak of an interpretaion of god as a person being..
But I do thing religion, if made progressive and rehabilitated is an important facotr that cannot be ignored or it will and is arleady used by assholes.
Also, when diving into theology and philsoophy its hard to declare oneself an atheist or take any concrete sides. there are many views of what god means but i see more importance in the bible as a potential bedrock of interpretation and criticism of even modern day issues.
It just has to be done by intelligent people.
>>
>>78737600
> b-but the Jews dont like non-believers guys! I read it online
> As Christians, Muslims, and just about every religion will doom you to hell (or their form of) if you aren't converted
>>
Your opinion/General Israeli opinion on Czech Republic/ former Czechoslovakia?
>>
>>78737564
I dont understand the question.
>>
>>78721001
If i were to move to israel would I need to learn hebrew?
>>
>>78738024
>It just has to be done by intelligent people.
I don't believe in god, but have you ever heard one of the top rabbis speak regarding anything?
They are intelligent as fuck, and often quite charming and humorous.

Don't fear a whole sector just because Yonit Levi and her auto-antisemitic friends told you that you should.
>>
>>78721001
Are you religious? If so, how much?
If not, why?
>>
>>78738200
the fear of antisemitism and the trips high schoolers take to review the atrocities of the holocaust in order to gain an unwarranted sense of victimhood and hatred towards the rest of the world in a twisted sense of national pride.

Is it pretty prevalent there?
>>
File: 1466590834163.png (67 KB, 1220x619) Image search: [Google]
1466590834163.png
67 KB, 1220x619
>>78738140
Christians can't doom you, their God can. In afterlife. Maybe. Meanwhile the Jewish G-d allows the Chosen to enslave, exploit and slaughter the goyim cattle in this world without any repercussions in the next one.
>>
>>78734367
Fun fact: Palestinian lives have zero value
>>
>>78737113
The video, which you did not watch and consequently which you are not addressing goes into the history of the founding of Israel and their intrigues that pertain to the western countries to meet their ends. Previously the Jews had been living in Palestine peacefully alongside the Muslims. Maybe you are not hearing me correctly but the history of the state of Israel is founded on ethnic cleansing, there were huge massacres and an even bigger population displacement. That is why the Palestinians fight back where before when the Jews were living in peace there had been no fighting.

>>78737529
Jews and Palistinians had lived together for years before the formation of Israel in peace. The video shows exactly for how long they had peace.

>>78737553
>Useless? Yea, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. More Jews died from Arab massacres and riots than Palestinians ever killed.

They had been living peacefully alongside each other for many years, the fighting only started after the formation of Israel.

>You even said it yourself, "extremists"

Yes, extremist who came in, formed their state, and also formed the conflicts that followed. In fact, the Jews who were already living there who were not extremist were against the formation of Israel because they knew it would cause a huge conflict. You can't seriously expect the natives to not fight back after such an ethnic cleansing, do you?

>You dont even know a single Jew.

Here is a good example of your sophistry. First of all, that is an assumption. Second of all, it does not pertain to my arguments and it is itself not an argument.
>>
>>78738200
In the US we are not allowed to criticize Jews, and the chief enforcement agencies are the ADL and SPLC. I don't think there is an equivalent of this in Israel or Russia.
>>
>>78738520
are israeli women easy?
>>
>>78738140
You said that before already. And no, I heared it from Jews themselves and read it in the Talmud.

And there isn't this sense of tribal superiority in Christianity: it is actually the absolute opposite of it, which gets us in this universalist, killing ourselves for the glorified foreigner mess in the first place.

There is a focus on Jebus, at least in fundamentalism, "only through me to heaven", etc. But that's about it.
>>
>>78738227
Most Israelis are fluent in English, but living here with no Hebrew,
would not be received well, just like the Mexican immigrants in the USA who never stop using Spanish.

Among other free stuff, you also get Hebrew lessons once you become a new Israeli citizen.
>>
>>78738640
Yes very and even easier for you.
>>
do jews see themselves as superior to others?

>the whole jews control everything memes
>>
>>78737600
I have very progressive views abotu religion. There are many ways to approach interpretaion of religious texts. Things can be abrogated, can be defocused. Things can be put in historical focus. Rabbinical pronouncmenets can and are upturned or deemed irrelevant. It just depends on the interpreter and jewish branch.

It is definately true that soemthign about judiasm makes the jews be on the outskirts of mainstream culture. Be on the side, isolate itself..
We are still living it all. Jews are still hated, there is still antisemitism, there are attacks on jews abroad because they are jewish and of course israel itself can be viewed as a modern day ghetto...

and is it really that weird that christianity, that rose fomr judiasm worships a jew?
Jesus was a jew who was sacrifices for the redemption of christians...
Jews have been the scapegoat in europe every time some country was in turmoil or the regime had problems.
In many senses anciant history cemented certain trends and relations between jews and christians.
>>
>>78738011
That's interesting.
Do most israeli's just recognize him from television, and automatically support him. Or are they actually informed on his positions?

Also, what is his media coverage like?
>>
Dont forget about me...Your opinion/General Israeli opinion on Czech Republic/ former Czechoslovakia?
>>
>>78721461
>little influence over world affairs

You goys are literally cancer, hitler should have finished the job
>>
>>78738157
No offense mate, but you are not relevant enough to any of our matters.

>>78738835
They know Trump hates Obama and Muslims, and even supports our beloved right-wing Prime Minister,
thus Israelis like Trumps.
>>
>>78738926
bro this thread is actually insightful

the jews aint trollin and are answering questions
>>
>>78738926
I don't think that word means what you think it does.
>>
File: 1465801274584-pol.jpg (45 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1465801274584-pol.jpg
45 KB, 500x323
>>78738011
Dear Jew, sorry Jewish elites are cunts worthy of public execution. (((possible shill)))

I hear most of Israel is not all that religious, fairly based? confirm or deny?

I want is the ability to go to Israel and take in the Christian sights, and the hummus. Odds of getting a round in the back of the head, comments on that?
>>
>>78721461
Are you srs
>>
Are you actually a jew? I was under the impression that most of that lot were pretend jews
>>
>>78737273
ehm... I dont know. Trump seems a bit of a wacko but i dont really know much about him except that he is very rich and is also a popular celebirty that had his own TV show or perticipated in one.
I dont understand US culture enough.
Its a bit odd to me that a tv show star would become president but I know reagen was an actor so I have no clue.
I definately dont like hillary..Her husband was a presiden and now she will be as well? semlls a bit like the bush dynasty.
she is funded by mega corps and rich interest groups and seems like a typical US stooge for big buisness..
I sound critical of the american system but I really dont understand enough about it so i have no strong preferances or oppinions.
Its in Israe's interests for the US to stay strong so how each candidate speaks of israel is not THAT important either.
If a candidate is a bit more critical of israel but is benefitial to the US its in Israel's interests for that person to be elected.
thats how i feel but i am sure i dont speak for a majority of israelis.
>>
>>78738640
To be frank, they are quite hard to get.
Israeli girls' self esteem is very strong thanks to serving the military, academic degrees, Jewish values, etc.
>>
I went to tel aviv two years ago and had a blast. there was rabbi try to convert me to judaisim saying he'd promise a jewish wife...

does anyone actually do that?
>>
>>78738986
Interesting

Czechoslovakia was one of the 33 countries that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution recommending the establishment of a Jewish state

In December 2015 Czech Parliament refused to implement controversial EU bill which was supposed to label Israeli products from the West Bank, east Jerusalem and the Golan Heights

The Czech Republic was the only European country to vote together with Israel against upgrading Palestinian status to "non-member observer state" in a 29 November 2012 UN General Assembly vote.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his visit in Prague said "Israel has no better friend in Europe than the Czech Republic"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic%E2%80%93Israel_relations

Next time we should tell you to fuck off, if you don't appreciate our help
>>
>>78721001
Are you still proud of being part Russian?

Regards,
Serbian Jew, proud of both nations and would fight for Serbia
>>
>>78739228
>I hear most of Israel is not all that religious, fairly based? confirm or deny?
The vast majority of Israelis are secular Jews.
Barely 9% of Israel's population are Ultra-Orthodox.
>>
Does Isreal produce anything?

They seem to be an economy supported only by a small Industrial/Service economy, and the outside wealth of the Jewish people.

The only thing I can think of that the Jews produce, besides tyranny and evil, are weapons, but they keep them to themselves usually.
>>
>>78739272
We really don't and no one here thinks we're not America's bitch.
>>78739398
They are still hoes though, at least where I live(you know where), and especially if your'e a tourist
>>
>>78739398
>Jewish values
Can you elaborate on this please? I have very little knowledge of this and was under the impression jews are very liberal
>>
>>78739596
High tech, off the top of my head.
>>
>>78739596
>Does Isreal produce anything?
muslim corpses
>>
>>78739477
That's mainly because your Pro-Israeli votes in the UN aren't as consistent as the USA's and Canada's.

Anyway, Prague is one of the top destinations for vacations by Israelis.
>>
>>78738157
Dont know much except good beer, good meat and porn actresses XD
>>
>>78738797
Fair enough, but we live in the modern age now. And it's the third generation, even fourth generation after WW2 - since over 70 years nothing serious has happened to Jews in Europe. And I think eversince the emancipation of the Jews during the age of enlightenment, modern anti-semitism, or conflicts between Jews and national governments don't form this solid line to medieval anti-semitism.

I think, if this sense of Judaic supremacism was let go, Judaism became a religion like any other - however you wanted to achieve that and we got rid of these holocaust denial laws and instead the prominent vvoices simply disproved "denial" with facts and reason, there simply wouldn't be any reason for anti-semitism.

Same as with Jews in positions of power: with Catholics you wouldn't take an ethnic conclusion, with Jews you do. Maybe you can somehow seperate race and religion in Judaism. I think, it could ease a lot of problems.
>>
>>78721001

Why don't you just Shoah the Palestinians? All they do is crap out kids
>>
>>78738270
Depends which rabbis. I have an interest in theology and philosophy and my demands are kind of high.
>>
File: purekino.gif (274 KB, 442x248) Image search: [Google]
purekino.gif
274 KB, 442x248
>>78721001
What's your favorite anime?
>>
>>78721001
Why do so many Russians who immigrated here in the 90s refuse to speak Hebrew, even in public?
>>
>>78738354
see
>>78738024
>>
>>78722169
Kike, putin is based more so then trump is
>>
>>78738357
ehm, i suppose so. but looking at /pol/ one starts qwondering if it might be at least somewhat justified. i am not sure if its a good thing in a general sense though. accentuaing such things i mean.
>>
>>78739969
And at the same time elect Israeli-nationalistic parties every elections.

They are a living contradiction.
>>
>>78738594
We don hear about the ADL here much. I dont know how many ties it has to israel nor who fundas it but you have to rmember that Jews living abroad have differing interests among themselve and in relation to jews in israel.
>>
How jews are so atheistic?

I do not understand. most religions threaten hell does judaism not?
>>
>>78739957
Pokemon and DragonBall Z were the two most watched animes in Israel back in the day.
>>
File: dont.jpg (95 KB, 703x974) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
95 KB, 703x974
>>78723244
No you filthy goy, Satan worships JEW!!
>>
>>78739969
>refuse
lmao what the fuck are you talking about?
you mean the old people who can't learn a third language?
>>
>>78739408
Judaism is the only religion to strictly forbid any kind of missionaries (aka 'We're full').

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary#Missionaries_and_Judaism
>>
>>78738227
definately imo.
>>
>>78735034
You are the one making shit up, the kikes are planning to restore greater israel which spans from iraq to syria to eygpt, dumb goys like you will help them achieve that evil goal
>>
>>78740327
There is no Hell in Judaism.
When you die- You die.
>>
>>78740154
I'm convinced there's an anti-semitism feedback loop. Jews get hated on, do things to protect themselves or fight the goy (IE, acquiring positions of power and elevating other Jews), antisemitism increases, repeat ad nauseam.

I can't think of a solution.
>>
>>78721001
feel homesick?

does the Russian culture live on?

thoughts on palishits?
>>
>>78740579
(that wasn't a holocaust joke either, I seriously can't think of one)
>>
>>78740579
its called white insecurity
>>
>>78738795
Dotn we all want to think we are superior to an extent? American expetionalism etc..
Every group wants to think its views and ways of living are better or more appropriate to it.
>>
>>78739884
Mostly for morale high ground purposes, Jewish values, anti-genocide ideologies, etc.
>>
>>78740453
ok, it was probably a phony trying to rob me.

>>78740542
>When you die- You die.

then what keeps people following judaisim?

Also, what the FUCK is the kaballah?
>>
>>78735180
The majority of the jews died from typhus, there were no gas chambers, it was only work camps, because the jews had enslaved germans into an evil system before the war and so the germans had the jews do hardwork just like jews made the germans do before the war
>>
>>78738986
probably this although i have not seen any polls on the matter.
>>
>>78740668
Is it? Jews hold a disproportionate amount of powerful positions in the media and economics. They push ideas that are opaquely damaging to western nation states. Not Israel mind you, just the globalists in the west/
>>
>>78740767
>then what keeps people following judaisim?
The fun we have at Jewish holidays and events with our families.
Also, the Jews are an ethnoreligous group, thus one can be an ethnic Jew without ever practicing it.

>Also, what the FUCK is the kaballah?
Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism. It's not part of mainstream Judaism.
>>
> Half jew half russian

Same :) Have many relatives in Israel. Lived there for 1 year when was a kid. But after that parents decided to move back.

What do you think will be the future of Palestinian conflict?
>>
>>78740930
blacks feel the same way about whites
>>
>>78740818
That's only half true. There's a reason the leaders didn't deny the Holocaust at Nuremberg. Wannsee was real, they wanted a final solution, and they did most of it with starvation. The death camps designed as death camps is mostly a meme though.
>>
OP is not a jew he wind up kid ..

I can say for fact .. the Holo question Reg jews are taught to not get into it but cry lots on intrawebs
>>
>>78740579
Maybe think about why the jews get hated on in the first place(pushing homosexuality, anti christian, anti muslim, enslaving people thru debt, ETC)
>>
>>78721001
Have you experienced any gun fire where you live? I assume no rockets since your defence system is superb thanks to USA
>>
>>78741014
Blacks are a small minority with a culture that hates education. The same reality holds true about Jews being in positions of power in countries with virtually no blacks.
>>
>>78740470
For what purpose? Israel has never been hegemonic. They gave back most of the land they took in war, and only kept two shitty slivers of desert. Pretty piss poor way to go about establishing greater israel imo desu fampai.
>>
>>78740862
Do you support the coming Russo-Israeli alliance that is taking form right now?
>>
>>78739228
>>78739518

This is not accurate. There is a fair number of jews that are secular but they are still cultural jews. Also the number of secualr jews is much lower than the amount of secular people in some of the European countries and to an extent some of israel's laws are religious. matters related to marriage and other stuff i cant remember right now.
Its a ethno theocratic democracy ?? its a bit strange.
>>
>>78741098
Nah, it goes WAY back. Before their monopoly on money lending.

Them just being diaspora not integrating was probably enough to start the cycle.
>>
>>78739596
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Economy_of_Israel
>>
File: world-HDI-2015.jpg (330 KB, 1130x920) Image search: [Google]
world-HDI-2015.jpg
330 KB, 1130x920
>>78741002
Are you aware that Israel is already more developed than Austria, France and Finland
>>
so when you marry a jewish woman you take her last name?

Does that make the relationship matriarchal?
>>
>>78741275
And that's with shitloads of Muslims still in your borders. Impressive.
>>
>>78734367
No replies after all this time? Then I implore everyone to watch that video, as it is clearly shown to be valid, to redpill yourself on the formation of Israel and the subsequent fighting that followed.

https://youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI
>>
>>78739709
abroad, yes. Here jews are more conservative. Its a countery of extremes to some extent. You have ultra orthodox jews on the one hand and huge gay parades on the other...Its a mix and one needs ot get sepcific abotu specific questions to know how different israeli segments of society answer it.
>>
EVERY KIKE skool its built into them the Big Lie ..

had a kike gf an she told me the trillilions was a lie... it was a prison camps but got them Israel !
>>
>>78741431
Meant to reply to >>78738564

sophists s m h making me mess up
>>
>>78741297
Surnames in Israel and in Jewish families are patriarchal.

>>78741413
Thanks.

>>78741488
Nice English you got there, Mahmoud.
>>
>>78726036
>>78729197
Shoo shoo arab scum
>>
>>78741183
If you are actually believeing that israel is giving land instead stealing more and more as the years go on, then you truly are the definition of a "useful idiot", they are already claiming jerusalem the capitol of israel and not tel aviv like it used to be, israel only plans to take over the world and will use USA and Europe to get it
>>
>>78741588
Np. I like Israel, and I hope you have a very long history there keeping the barbarians at bay.
>>
>>78741275

Should that amaze me? Not surprised with that. Israel is pretty good capitalist developed country.
>>
>>78721001
Do the jews really control the world aka illuninati and if so what is their end game?
>>
>>78741649
Who cares, they're stealing land from fucking MUSLIMS. Islam destroyed western civilization in the Levant, if the Jews can bring it back, good on them.
>>
Jew ..talk to me ok ..
own up here
You wont cos it got you a lovely homeland
Just tell me how do you sleep ..?
>>
>>78741753
>Do the jews really control the world aka illuninati
Yes.

>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>>
has Israel been cosying up with Russia lately?
It seems they're hedging they're bets.
>>
>>78741224
Actually it started when they murdered the lord jesus christ, and that was when satanism truly stole the religion of judaism, the majority jew today are not real jews they are hijackers they dont follow the old testament but the talmud instead (a pagan book of satanism)
>>
>>78741588
>Surnames in Israel and in Jewish families are patriarchal.
well, i don't know where i head it but its a popular myth i guess
>>
>>78740750

What is to become of the Gaza Strip. Seema like a giant shit hole that only produces terrorists?
>>
>>78739823
Yes, things are different and we are in modern times on the other hands in many ways they are the same and despite Europe's attempts in the 20th century i think religion has not spoken the last word at all.
In fact I think that religion will still with us all, even in the far future and thus trying to brush it away will only lead to bad results.
I dont know what path judiams will take but I definately want anti modern sentimetns(like those of the orthodox jews) to be minimized. Israel itsels has a very strong split when it comes to religion. orthodox jews on the one hand, atheist jews on the other..
Its complicated to go inot but at some point jews split into anti modenr jews and pro modern ones like the secualr zionists who founded israel.
In israel judiams is "held hostage" to an extent by the orthodox jews which puts a lot of secualr progressive jews off of judaism all together. Its unproductive and ruinous imo.
>>
File: Netanya-City_Israel.jpg (410 KB, 1600x510) Image search: [Google]
Netanya-City_Israel.jpg
410 KB, 1600x510
>>78741894
their* bets

and yes. why not?
we like those glorious nazi killers
>>
>>78741989
agreed .
>>
File: 1466901488293.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466901488293.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
>>78741807
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>78739957
Last one i enjoyed was Berserk, but it was a while ago. I like all the classica ones. ghost in the shell, miyazaki etc..

I think most anima is garbage but there definately are some gems.
>>
>>78721001

Can you hook me up with a Rabbi that will acknowledge my jewishness with no paperwork?

I'm 1/8 Jew (Materially) but I cant prove it because documents for birth and marriages are impossible.

I want to become Israeli while the world burns around me.
>>
>>78739969
Its what happens with large communities of imigrants, practicaly anywhere. It will fade away.
>>
>>78741989
>>78742122
The Gaza Strip and the West Bank are both already doomed thanks to all the Islamic terrorists within em.

Even Jordan and Egypt, two bordering Arab Muslim countries just like them, don't want to take in all those Palestinians.
>>
Hey Jew boy ..
I told you how do you sleep at nite knowing holo was a joke/Fake as all Jews laffing at us ??
>>
>>78742238
Coward, run to your satan pit
>>
>>78741958
No one gave a fuck about Jesus and they were still kicking Jews out before he existed. Complaints of the Jews in Rome exist in 50BC.

The Old Testament and New Testament are monotheistic heresy of the western polytheistic pantheon (likely derived of Akenaten). Take your desert religions and shove em.
>>
>>78740579
Yes, i mentioned it in prevous posts. Its in some ways the fate of jews and the nature of their interactions with christians and others but perhaps in the future as society in general becomes less violent this will turn into more of a struggle and exchange of ideas.
>>
>>78742238
Only 1/4 Jewish and above get Israeli citizenship. Sorry mate.

>>78741958
Jesus was a plain Jewish rabbi. He wasn't even a Jewish priest (aka 'Cohen'). We've never cared that much about him.
>>
>>78740614
I think russian israelis are a breed of their own but they will die out as their childrne fully integrate/are lraedy.
Homesick? not really, russia is a very bad country to live in unless you are very rich.
I still have some relatives there.
>>
>>78742429
>no one gave a fuck about jesus
Okay now I know you are braindead, maybe your tiny satanic jew brain cant see how vast christianity became, only a jew could be stubborn enough to deny the lord christ, even thousands of years later, truly your father satan is pleased with you
>>
>>78741989
that place has become literally the world's biggest concentration camp, kebab there can't even leave to egypt or set sail as rapefugees.

eventually I suspect Israel will find a pretext to raze the place to the ground once Europe becomes to beset with its own problems.

Do Israelis know Norman Finkelstein? That man is based.

Also Benny Morris - 'yah we committed massive ethnic cleansing and started all the wars. deal with it'
>>
I so wished that the jews were Gassed now .. reading this smug self centred egocentric asshole who is not a jew but a troll
>>
>>78740614
>thoughts on palishits?

Too complex and would require its own thread.
>>
File: uxkgf8.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
uxkgf8.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>78741134
Yes, Israel has a mandatory military service for both boys and girls at the age of 18.
>>
>>78741275

>

Yahzan you fucking autist stop lying to the goyim
>muh HDI

Kys my man
We are a fucking commie block shithole
>>
>>78740973
well hasidic jews were infleucned by kaballistic ideas.
As moderna hit jews split into modern ones who embraced enlightenment and moern ideas and orthodox ones who rejected them and instead turned to the more mystcal side of judaism which is the kaballa
>>
>>78721001
>half jew
>lives in a Zionist state
>support other jews
Also if your mother is jew your 110% jew
>>
Heres one that I really want an answer to:
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE REBBE!?

Personally I love him, I know a lot of people dont though, what do you think? Was he good for the world or bad?
>>
>>78741275
Wtf Austria...Schluchtenscheißer need to get their shit together.
>>
>>78741002
eh, i think a soluton is no where in sight desu.
>>
>>78742749
Hes the jewish messiah and when he came into israel and saw how consumed the jews were with monetary and earthly pocessions he told them off and you greedy jews were so butt hurt about being told that your money was not was pleased god but is instead a sin, that you had him crucified, and even still today you deny him thousands of years later, oh how far gone jews truly are, satan is your lord and the talmud is your pagan bible
>>
>>78742749

>Only 1/4 Jewish and above get Israeli citizenship. Sorry mate.

That's the first I've heard of this. If my maternal great grandmother was full kike doesn't that make all the women automatically Jews?

My grandmother was non practicing, but identified as Jewish and lived in "British Palestine". My mother identified but was totally non-religious.

Are you sure that doesn't count?
>>
File: hatler.jpg (118 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
hatler.jpg
118 KB, 700x609
>>78743313
You better think of a final solution
>>
>>78741134
Personally, no, just rocket fire but they were detonated in the are by the missle defense system you mentioned. There is the matter of suicide bombbers and knife stabbing. I personalyl havent suffered form that.
>>
>>78743404
Utter rubbish, but okay man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQIyrFiaG0U
>>
>>78741196
I dont know much about it. I know russia is interested in the israeli gaz findings in the mediteranean.
It seems like technical issues of politics for politicians to solve.
>>
>>78743487
Cmon m8, what did / do you think of the Rebbe? Whats the secular Israeli opinion on him? Do they hate him for bringing back the Orthodox?
>>
File: 1454108476851.jpg (33 KB, 401x326) Image search: [Google]
1454108476851.jpg
33 KB, 401x326
>>78741853
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.
>what is their end game?
To rule the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
>>
>>78742745
Seems to be moving that way.

Stupid that there's so much animosity for a group that's unquestionably contributed far above their weight class to civilization. Science particularly.
>>
>>78743176
>well hasidic jews were infleucned by kaballistic ideas.
why is it that some hasidic jews in israel are against the state?

I cannot understand why a jew would be against the only jewish state
>>
>>78743587
Im sure you thought he was gonna be reborn hmm? That rabbi is satanic just look at his eyes, all they release is evil
>>
>>78742029
Aren't the Ultra-Orthodox the Jews who want to abolish Israel, because its existence is an insult to Judaism and God? Because the Messiah hasn't arrived yet and therefor it shouldn't exist?
>>
>>78741275
This is a very specific index that touches on specific things. I dont think it accurately describes the every day challanges and realities of the average israeli.
In any case i prefer to remain passimistic.
>>
>>78743779
Thats because depending on how you interpret Torah, the Jews were to never rule over a state until Mosiach.
>>
>>78742909
For hundreds of years no one cared, Christians were a tiny sect. No one cared, they still hated Jews.

You've been brainwashed by Jewish religion, replacing your WESTERN gods of classical civilization. Who's the idiot here?

I don't have a problem with Jews, but god damn I do NOT like what monotheism did to the West. Not enough value placed on glory and civic works.
>>
>>78743823
Why would he be reborn? Hes just a Rabbi, a great one, but just a Rabbi.
Eventually you'll look like that too, welcome to the aging of the human body.

>>78743877
I'm starting to think you don't know the Rebbe
>>
>>78729197
>Classic colonialism

disagree

>spearheaded by religious fanatics.

agree
>>
File: israbeach2.jpg (384 KB, 1392x1394) Image search: [Google]
israbeach2.jpg
384 KB, 1392x1394
>>78743407
Only if it's the mother of the mother of the mother.
If one of the links in that Jewish lineage is a father, then no.

>>78743877
>specific things
"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income per capita indicators"
>>
How many baby dicks have you sucked?
>>
>>78738926
goys? are you retarded?
>>
>>78743404
How can something be both satanic and pagan?
>>
>>78744046
Of course he is, hes a neo nazi.
>>
>>78744033
That's a dead ritual for many decades.
>>
>>78721001
I`ll translate for pol:
> i`m gypsy, that was not allowed to USA, so I ended up in this shithole
>>
>>78744032

Yeah, like I said its maternal kikery.

So, can you hook me up with a crooked Rabbi? I can prove it with a DNA test.
>>
Can someone summarize
Haredi jews, Hasidic jews, orthodox jews?
>>
>>78741989
I dont know. Hamas a pretty extreme in temrs of religious beliefs. I dont think anyone knows how to solve these problems and they are internal arab/muslim problems as well.
I mean the entire middle east has been on fire in the last several years..
>>
>>78742153
I will Greater Bloke ..
I will Destroy you oz faggot
back to abos raping you ...filth
>>
>>78743913
Jews brainwashed me to hate jews? How does that make an sense to you? I can tell you for a fact I was brainwashed when i was younger, to believe jews were innocent and the victims of all the bad non jews, I grew up and did my own research and found out the reality, jews are satanic and lie to gain for themselves and all the hatred they recieve is justified
>>
>>78744138
idk chaim pics on the internet say otherwise
unless jews had internet and color photography for many decades
>>
>>78744138
Are you a proxyfag? Write some hebrew.
>>
>>78742238
I know i was possible to bribe authorities in russia at last some years back, to get papers or some shit. Mayb try that approach.
>>
>>78744269
Orthodox are the ones with a small yermulke and normal clothes.

Haredi (aka 'Ultra-Orthodox') are the ones with full on black suit.

Hassidic is just one branch among Haredi.

They're both small minorities in Israel (9% each).
>>
Jews should be Hated worse than Turk roaches ..
>>
>>78744097
Pagan and satanic are the same thing
Paganism's false gods are demons
Satanists worship demons
>>
>>78721001
What do you think about the american gringos and their jew scapegoat? Who do you think are the true grand masters of the NWO? Your thoughts on Putin?
>>
>>78744373
You've fallen prey to Christianity which undermined all western philosophy and civilization. We barely managed to save it from the ashes by injecting our beliefs into it and co-opting it.

Monotheism is trash. We were never monotheistic until a Jewish messiah's word infested the minds of the poor promising a simplistic afterlife.
>>
>>78744502
get them in gas chambers .. ?
>>
>>78744536
You insult your civilization's own gods in favor of the single god of the Jews (who were VERY likely just followers of the sun worshipping nutcase Akenaten). Unbelievable.
>>
>>78744001
I was talking about how jews thought that rabbi was gonna reborn as jewish messiah, Poking fun at how deluded fake jews really are
>>
>>78744502
>Hassidic is just one branch among Haredi.
what is the difference between the two?
>>
>>78742925
Yes I know finkelstein. The problem is there are no finkelsteins on the other side.
>>
File: jewish-echo-comic.png (91 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
jewish-echo-comic.png
91 KB, 780x800
Damn, you guys got ebin trolled, the OP isn't even Israeli.
>>
>>78742971
Please stop whoring israeli girls.
>>
how much is 2L of coke there?
>>
>>78743779
They think israel should only reappear when the messiah comes.
>>
>>78743832
Orthodox jews have different currents that believe in different things. Many orthodox jews dont have any problem with israel and support it.
>>
File: ck.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
>>78744502
What are the Hebrew's that control Hollywood called?
>>
>>78744744
Nobody believed that. Good conspiracy theory.

The Rebbe brought the Jewish community together, he was full of love and full of happiness, that is why you see such emotion directed towards him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP777FzUvbk
>>
>>78743832
Only a minority.
>>
>>78744969
>>78744911
Phony!
>>
>>78744885
We only have 1.5L Coke here (slim people).
It costs about 5 shekels which is like 1.2€.
>>
>>78744576
Hahaha you really no nothing about christians do you? Christian made europe and america into massive great kingdoms not destroyed them, the thing destroying those countries now modern times is the lack of christianity and the large amount of jewish promoted degeneracy and propaganda, jews have destroy christian nations by deluding the christian roots ane values of those countries
>>
>>78744001
meh, the rebbe wasn't that big of a deal, his followers overstate his influence
>>
>>78744734
What the fuck are you even talking about, I never insulted my god, you are mentally challenged or something
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.