[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg (2 MB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
Noam_Chomsky,_2004.jpg
2 MB, 1712x2288
Why does /pol/ hate him?
>>
He's a left wing, anti American jew cunt
>>
>>78720878
He's quite smart, though.
>>
>>78720969
He is still every /pol/ hates you stupid favela monkey
Goebells was pretty smart but you won't find him praised in modern conversation will you?
>>
>>78720761

When it comes down to the things that actually matter he's just a globalist jewish cunt like the rest of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuSHFshMy7Q
>>
He's a boring speaker.
>>
>>78721143
some """"anarchist""""
>>
>>78720761
Because he wanted world domination and not in the good way.

We generally hate people who think 1984 is an instruction manual
>>
“in comparison to the conditions imposed by US tyranny and violence, East Europe under Russian rule was practically a paradise.”

Noam Chomsky
>>
File: 1451855696391.jpg (239 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1451855696391.jpg
239 KB, 449x1197
>>78721489
>>
“Do we celebrate Pearl Harbor Day every year? It’s well understood that the
Japanese attack on the colonial outposts of the United States, England, and Holland
was in some respects highly beneficial to the people of Asia. It was a major factor in
driving the British out of India, which saved maybe tens of millions of lives. It drove
the Dutch out of Indonesia.”

- Noam Chomsky
>>
>>78720969

he's just a commie scumbag who has mastered the art of sophistry

the vast majority of his arguments are bullshit, and he's smart enough to know they're bullshit, but he doesn't give a shit because the truth is irrelevant when you want to push an agenda by any means necessary.
>>
" While throughout the whole region that the United States supports and backs, you have torture, murder, starvation, slave labor, and so on and so forth, there is one little corner of Latin America that has actually come to match the standard of living of the United States… Cuba is one of the poorest countries in the world and it has approximately the same quality of life index, in terms of health and so on, that the
United States has"

- Noam Chomsky
>>
(((Noam Chomsky))) is a whopping big faggot
>>
>>78721856
This
>>
>>78721840
TLDR: I hate the west because it's xenophobic, imperialist and sexist.

What's that? A non-white dictator is being xenophobic, imperialist, and sexist? They dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1ciaopmockingbird.jpg (59 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
1ciaopmockingbird.jpg
59 KB, 640x552
>>78720761
truth is the best form of propaganda
because you can feel that is real and it's conclusions are logical
re in form of video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video
>>
>>78720761

For somebody supposed to be the spearhead of the leftist intelligetsia, he is quite disappointing. Linear and predictable arguments that always end in racism/facism/hitler/fear etc. He's personified modern leftism.
>>
>>78721856
I kind of think he believes his own shit TBQH. You can never really tell though.

Sometimes he's right, but that's usually when there's not an alternate "Capitalism and white men are evil" argument to be made.
>>
He's a fake talmudic leftist
>>
>>78722568
The best propaganda is 90% truth and 10% inspiring lies.
>>
>>78721489
What if it's true?
>>
>>78722096

He is right, though
>>
>>78723118
Why is it that I found out from a Russian guy about how his grandparents told him that, if you ever need to eat your neighbors who have starved to death, the best meat that takes longest to spoil comes from the buttocks? Why didn't the poor oppressed african americans tell me that? Surely that'd be a centerpiece of white guilt if it was ever that bad.
>>
even if he had never written a word on politics he would still be known in academic circles for his work in linguistics (whether agreed or disagreed with)

so stupid people look at an academic who shares their political opinions and feel validated then copy his most meme-like political statements and spam them everywhere

and thus an author becomes famous with very few people actually reading his books

if you want to be king dickhead if you can always ask silly libtards what their favorite book by him is because they probably won't know the names of any beyond manufacturing consent or whatever it was called
>>
>>78720761

He's a terrorist who has killed people, the left loves him!
>>
He's a snivelling cunt who never actually does anything
His "philosophy" is laughable
>>
>>78720761
((()))
>>
>>78722757
My impression of him is that He is a gatekeeper for the Left, when the book about the Israel Lobby (Walt and Mearshemeir) was published in 2007 he shrieked against it and said it was America Who was forcing Israel to be a agressive colonial outpost, he doesn't blame the Jewish Power network inside the US for the American Imperialism, the real responsibles.
>>
>>78723293
Maybe it is true, but it's not a direct result of US policy. That's a consequence of amoral international power brokering-- not necessarily a right-wing tendency.

If they were especially bad, blame the latin-american culture that abides brutal warlords. The CIA didn't invent the columbian necktie.
>>
He's a Known Chumpsky.
>>
>>78723994
And I can't believe he thinks Cuba is such an awesome place. Sure they're subsisting but they have NOTHING but a fucked up culture. One of my dad's friends grew up in Cuba. He didn't really fear for his life or anything, but he'd get beaten if he complained of being hungry. A friend of his was shown a bucket with a dismembered corpse in it by some older boys and he didn't talk anymore after that. This was considered normal.

Noam Chomsky is a regular ideologue. If it's leftist, it's great, if it's right-leaning, it's bad. No exceptions, no ambiguity. It must be great to live in such a clean and organized reality.
>>
>>78720969
>"Left Libertarian"
>Ideology is literally an oxymoron
lol, just because he did some good work in Computational Linguistics doesn't mean he's smart, it means he's autistic.

If I knew where this guy lived, I'd go kill his kids in front of him tomorrow.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.