[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavery: Is it Acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 315x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 315x400
Is there a moral case for enslaving another human being or a nigger? It seems like an efficient way to get work done.

Should slavery have been abolished?
>>
we have robots for that kind of work now

niggers could be however turned into fuel
>>
>>78717852
>another human
>or a nigger
kek
>>78718091
>fuel
double kek
>>
There is no way you can support slavery and not be edgy contrarian teen
slavery shouldn't exist at all
>>
>>78717852
I don't really care about the moralistic argument. Slavery was truly a system of "the elites". 5% of the population owned slaves in the South, and all the other laborers were just fucked, you think wage deflation is bad with illegals? Imagine it when you're competing with FREE labor. Not to mention it holds back innovation of labor saving machines (like the cotton gin) because such machines reduce the value of slaves, and of course the slaveholder elite would have a problem with that. It stifles innovation and industry.
>>
>>78718507
>It stifles innovation and industry.
So do niggers.
>>
>>78718507
What kind of slavery are we talking about? Collecting lesser races so they pic cotton? Thats a stupid and pointless thing to do after the year 1900.
The US Prison system is a good example how modern Slavery can work. They use their Prisoners to do some annoying work like collecting trash from the highway.
Nobody loses here, innovation and industry aren't hit by that in any way.
>>
>>78717852

Bob do you even know why people practiced slavery?,

slavery is useless in our modern society because every dangerous job, which could cost your life back in the "Ye Olden Days" is now done by a machine.

And fact is

machine > human

>no food
>easier and cheaper too maintain
>etc.
>>
>>78720059
but we could use slaves to power these machines. we could turn niggers into Diesel
>>
File: tintin_au_congo.jpg (43 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tintin_au_congo.jpg
43 KB, 500x300
>>78717852
As a Belgian who's ancestors were slavers in the Belgian Congo ,
I can tell you slavery is a hard and difficult business to be in,
The average negro is not used to working ,
so you have to whip him constantly to get shit done
in this day and age its not worth wasting your time working with negroes,
Your better of paying minimum wage to some eastern european slav
>>
It's fine by THE BIBLE which is the only moral guide you need.
>>
the only thing that is unacceptable to me is hypocrisy

if you say you stand for freedom and equality then slavery is not acceptable. If you are the Union of Nigger Slavers then you have a justification
>>
>>78717852

There was no such thing as slaves. This is a lie invented by liberal historians.

Blacks could leave the plantation any time. They chose not to leave because they knew that they would be fucked if they left. They chose to stay on the plantation because their master fed them and treated them well.
>>
File: haitian-revolution.jpg (100 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
haitian-revolution.jpg
100 KB, 523x600
>>78717852
sure try it again see what happens
>>
>>78717852
>Is there a moral case for enslaving another human being
Yes
If you try to make war with me and my people with the intention of killing my countrymen or taking my land you deserve enslavement
Simple as that
>>
Slavery is unchristian
>>
Capitalism is cheaper than slavery system
>>
>>78717852
They could be used as cannon fodder if we go to war
>>
>edge: the thread

there aren't good justifications or arguments for slavery at this point
>>
niggers aren't human
>>
>>78717852
Ignoring indebted servitude.

The kikes have been enslaving all races until today, especially if you have a mortgage and aren't literally printing money.
>>
It is, generally, a very stupid idea to become dependent on another race's labour.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.