[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIJI KURD U KURDISTAN AZAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: Cb_d0s8UkAAGzgN.jpg (169 KB, 900x888) Image search: [Google]
Cb_d0s8UkAAGzgN.jpg
169 KB, 900x888
https://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-beheading-video/185382-isis-beheading-4-kurdish-peshmerga-soldiers-graphic-video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b9_1402256865

We will destroy you fucking animals, you filthy fucking Daeshi Turkish and Arab scum
>>
dude kurds lmao. So weak even iran can stomp on them
>>
>>78716582
maybe i should join the army just to rape kurdish women, and beat to death kek
>>
>>78718568

and we will fight you until our last drop of blood
>>
>eu supports kurds
>based Brits crash the union
>based Erdogan literally was the reason they voted to leave

EU got what it wanted. EU was their biggest supporter and now EU is essentially dead.

I'm not super-religious but i feel like this is divine punishment.

They made their bed
>>
File: roach.jpg (15 KB, 460x299) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
15 KB, 460x299
>>78718568
Roaches gonna roach...
>>
>>78718568
>Mehmet Yilmaz is this butthurt
>>
File: 1465415483647.png (2 MB, 1915x2071) Image search: [Google]
1465415483647.png
2 MB, 1915x2071
>>78716582
Time to redpill humans on disgusting k*rds
>>
>>78718568

As an Assyrian, I think the Kurds and Turks should kill eachother.
>>
>>78718686
you will lose just like you always do.
and your parentless childs will be raised in turkey, witout learning your shitty language and animal-fucking culture, all your efforts are in vain kurd, you already lost.
and i don't pitty, you kurds migrated to other countries and do any kind of crimes, world thinks turks are bad, no you are.

you know what they say, en iyi kürt ölü kürt

kek
>>
>>78718873
>>78719109
>>78718568
I can't wait, when overlords decide, they have enough of roaches and start war in that shithole you call home. And when that hapen i will be there to gun down every last fucker, it will be glorious.
>>
>>78719109

Is Turkey multicultural?
>>
>>78719237

we love life and love having a good time, we don't belong to this cult of death these fucking arabs have invented in their deserts which your beloved ataturk tried so hard to eradicate (a shame he failed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js

you are savages and animals and we will keep fighting you until our sovereignty is secure from you lunatics
>>
>>78720824

there are small ethnic minorities besides Kurds and this is what happens to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8tMtbieDWo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Padovese

savages, all of them
>>
What reliigon do the kurds have? Also are they as violent as muslims?
>>
>>78723586

OUR LAND IS OUR RELIGION

we love you Israelis, we love Americans, we love the western countries because we do not submit to this arab/turkish savagery, we will NEVER submit to it and we will fight every islamic lunatic until both our lungs give out and then we will fight like we have a third

yes there were jewish converts, about 30,000 jewish kurds are in israel, then christianity spread, there's some kurdish christians, and most the rest are either muslim or atheist

we are kurdish first, everything second (im an atheist btw)
>>
>>78723858
Yes, I know there are kurdish jewish israelis.
I heard some stuff about israel buying oil from kurds and in general that there are some commercial connections and relations.
I suppose we have some shared interests.
Also, erdogan can go fuck himself and in generla turkey supports hamas so fuck it.
>>
>>78723858

actually, it's 200,000 didnt know there were so many in israel
>>
>>78716582
They have makeup on. Anyone who thinks they are anything other than a photoshoot is a complete and unredeemable moron.
>>
>>78724268
So what...
Women soldiers is a bad idea anyway.
Man cant have kids but can impregnate several women so if a woman dies thats a net lose to population while if a man dies you can have just as mnay kids.
>>
>>78724268

dicknuts, even our WOMEN fight with bravery and honor against these Daeshi ISIS animals and turks and arabs

death to turkey, death to arabs, death to islam
>>
>>78719109
Turks claim burcu esmersoy is a representative sample of Turkish women...
>>
>>78719109
>Honor killing simulator
Kek/
>>
>>78724475
I know. All I'm saying is that it is obvious propaganda. If you have perfectly applied makeup while supposedly on a battlefield, something is up, to say the least.

>>78724608
Literal propaganda.
>>
>>78725150

Here John, look at them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWDxLNYFG8

fuck you
>>
>>78723586
They are actually muslim
>>
>>78719109
>burcu esmersoy
>>78724650
Sorry I wasn't clear.

It a joke to think that many Turkish women look like burcu esmersoy
>>
>>78718568
kek
>>
>>78725707

You're a fucking idiot, typical for a turk, there's an old saying "A kurd is a muslim only if compared to a kuffar"

if you celebrate christmas holidays, it makes you a christian?

fucking savage turk, you want to kill everyone who isnt sunni
>>
>>78725468
I hate to break it to you, but if you think any real soldier would wear makeup, you have some growing up to do. Go look at a male soldier who has been out a few weeks in the field: he looks worse than a homeless person.
>>
I cant wait till Turkey is kicked out of NATO by Trump and Russia annexes it and genocides all the roaches
>>
>>78726038

The peshmerga rotate in shifts, they're not out for more than 14 days at a time at the frontline, they come back and forth to the their bases
>>
>>78719109
>Honor Killing Simulator
>>
>>78725976
Im from mardin and most of the kurdish women are wearing burqa or turban. Sorry but stop living in your dreams you commie fuq
>>
>>78726359

and so fucking what? do they want to dominate the planet? No they want their own country, ISIS wants to dominate the planet with their backward savagery and you HELP THEM

We won't stand for that, we will fight you islamic lunatics all of you turks and arabs
>>
>>78726359

and bring me a Kurd who says he is a muslim above all else and i will fucking kill him myself
>>
>>78726193
14 days... You are retarded, go away. Hygiene standards are the first thing to go when you are out in the field; fashion and cosmetics aren't even considered.
>>
>>78726999

These pictures are probably not from the front line, they rotate regularly YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>78726999
Yea... i see that. We are in basic camp and they come tomorow to film a reportage about us. Lets look like a fucking hobos!
>>
>>78727471

American """"""""Education""""""""

This is why Hillary will win, cause you retarded FUCKs will just jump into conclusions without doing any fucking research, and will actually debate people with no basis. Fucking burgers are a cancer on this earth.
>>
>>78727677

I was born and raised in Norway you fucking retard, I'm here for Kurdish youth rallies, there's one here and then one in Florida

I'm not saying Kurdish women are fighting while putting on cosmetics, I'm saying that these pictures are probably NOT FROM THE FRONT LINE, but from one of their bases, they rotate regularly
>>
>>78727471
There are no women on the front line, moron, that's my entire point. It is emotional blackmail to get men to feel that their women's lives are endangered, so they will sign up to be cannon fodder.
>>
>>78726662
If you are proud of being kurd and want a country why you are living in murica
>>
>>78728309
If you are a human and want to live like a one, why are you living in turkey?
>>
>>78716582
I can't respect any nation or people that allows women in the military.
>>
>>78728459
Because i am roach
>>
>>78728895
You mean like America?
>>
>>78728024

Yes there are women on the front line, there's articles saying it's just for publicity and i can tell you've read them but they're bullshit, I have six brothers, three of them are peshmerga i know what I'm talking about

>>78728309

I said that I was born and raised in Norway my parents are Iraqi Kurds, came to Bergen in the early 90s
>>
>>78728895
>not allowing women in the military
whos gonna suck off all our soldiers then?
>>
>>78729110
>Yes there are women on the front line, there's articles saying it's just for publicity and i can tell you've read them but they're bullshit, I have six brothers, three of them are peshmerga i know what I'm talking about

No you don't. You're full of shit. There are no women fighters anywhere on the planet. It was propaganda memes when the Soviets did it, it's propaganda memes now. It's literally meant to encourage young men to sign up—that's it. Real women fighters would be a massive liability.
>>
>>78729110
So if your parents are proud of being kurd and want a country why they went to norway you traitor fucks
>>
>>78729036
Yes. Like America.
>>
>>78729576

I DON'T THINK IT'S A FUCKING GOOD IDEA EITHER

I AGREE WITH YOU

IT'S FUCKING STUPID

BUT WE'RE KURDS, WE LOVE DOING THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYONE AROUND US

FUCK

>>78729761

Traitors to iraq? Fuck Iraq, fuck arabs, they came there because they were professionals and didn't want to raise us there during war
>>
>>78729986

You'll never take our pride in our women though no matter how much we object to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoiLo0wiX7s

We still have our conservative aspects but we're still proud of our women fighters
>>
>>78718568
Just wait till President Trump is in office. We will retake Turkey along with Putin and give half of it to the Kurds.
>>
>>78729576
Anon, hate to break it to you, there are women fighters. And they are not awful fighters as long as they are in all female units.

Co-ed units have a bad track record.
>>
>>78730164
>And they are not awful fighters as long as they are in all female units.

Yeah, and those don't exist...
>>
>>78730926

You have never heard of the YPG and the PKK? They fight in Syria and Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu13QLw2qdI

Syrian Kurdish women fighting Daeshi devils
>>
>Mountain mongrels

Nice try
>>
>>78730926
are you a special type of stupid?

There has been all sorts of all female units anon. Both combat and non-combat.
>>
>>78732483

we are from the mountains and proudly so

we all say "we have no friends but the mountains"

they are our home and we will defend them against you Daeshi cunts until the day we die. Is it not prayer time, Mohamed?
>>
>>78729030

You are a roach and from Mihabad to Mount Ararat, we will regain our land from you islamic fucking terrorist savages, I swear to my father's grave, we will avenge every soul lost to your cancerous reigon
>>
>>78733215

religion*
>>
>>78716582
Biji Rojava Kurdistan
>>
>>78730926
Guess those all female Tamil Tiger units didn't exist.
I guess the YPJ doesn't exist.
I guess the there not a 800 woman republican guard unit in the SAA, and a woman militia for checkpoint duty.
Yes, they don't exist
>>
>>78718568
We will sooner see armenian government in Constantinople, eunuch
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.