[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is divorce legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
God hates divorce! Is America an unchristian nation?

http://bible.com/59/mat.19.3-6.ESV

>And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, "Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?" He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate."
>>
>>78711748
Because we don't base our lives around fantasy novels, and if we did, I think the Witcher series would be a lot cooler than that faggy Bible shit.
>>
Matthew 5:31-32

>31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[a] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

You can divorce them even in the bible.
>>
>>78713926
>implying marriage would even exist without the bible
>>
>>78714343
Only due to sexual immorality, no bullshit like not getting along with each other or getting beaten or tied up in the basement
>>
>>78715611
It is still a thing available in the bible, it is just a sin.
>>
>>78711748
>let no man separate
>no man
>>
>>78718115
>no man == not man
retard
>>
>>78711748
Women agitated for easier divorce, a chunk of men's wealth during divorce, and the abolition of sexual access to them ("spousal rape").

In other words, they secured every form of access that women desire while denying every form of access men desire.

Divorce is divorce because women ate their cake and had it too.
>>
>>78711748
Because people can only be married by God and nobody is really married. It's just another Jewish scam. Even the divorce.
>>
>>78711748
america stopped being a christian nation on july 4th, 1776, when it allowed freemasonic and liberal notions to rule the land.
>>
>>78711748
>God hates divorce!
vampires hate garlic!
werewolves hate silver!

... you get my meaning, don't you?
>>
File: Sieglinde-Espenshade.jpg (17 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
Sieglinde-Espenshade.jpg
17 KB, 400x265
Have you ever been married?

Women are fucking whores. That's why divorce exists.

I met a girl at church, dated for a year, planned to have kids. We eloped in Florida and spent 3 weeks on vacation. As soon as we got married she turned into super-mega-giant-fucking-bitch.

"What the fuck is going on?" I kept asking myself. "Why has she so suddenly changed so completely?"

She all the sudden had a ton of money too. $300 jeans. A $500 Coach purse. She was eating out at sit-down restaurants for all of her lunches.

So I put a trojan on my computer. And then I found her emails. She was getting paid $1000 a weekend to fuck her boss.

Yeah. This was a girl I met at church who said she wanted to have babies with me.

Women are filthy lying whores.
>>
>>78719431
Bad analogy

God punishes sinners. He won't leave you alone by your sinning.
>>
>>78715611
>or getting beaten or tied up in the basement
wtf Sven...
>>
>>78719739
>anon surprised that a churchy girl is a slut

The first warning should have been that she craved mass approval and large scale social activities.
>>
>>78719902
Not a legitimate reason for a divorce
>>
>>78719795
no god, no soul, no afterlife.

there's a light-year's worth of distance between me and a god-believer. a god-believer and a member of isis, on the other hand, differ in a mere handful of insignificant details. god-belief is a mental illness.
>>
File: SZs1KTF.png (708 KB, 1022x1059) Image search: [Google]
SZs1KTF.png
708 KB, 1022x1059
>>78720472
You must be 18 or older to post here
>>
File: deep inside.jpg (122 KB, 725x859) Image search: [Google]
deep inside.jpg
122 KB, 725x859
>>78719739
Shit. I just realized if you follow that pic and search for it you can find her phone and email.

Where did my old nude pics of her go though? Fuck. New computers and bullshit.
>>
>>78719739
just because you're a bad judge of character doesn't mean all women are whores.
>>
>>78721064
so what are you doing here, o believer in goatfucker tales?
>>
>>78711748
why is marriage legal?

get the state out of my bedroom
>>
Marriage is a contract to the state. Not to God.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.