[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working in my job >meet a nice black fella, who is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mbo852dhQs1qcu8tmo1_500.jpg (279 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbo852dhQs1qcu8tmo1_500.jpg
279 KB, 499x750
>working in my job
>meet a nice black fella, who is actually cool and seems like a nice guy
>suddenly he doesn't show up for work
>later on i find a sign with his face in it saying that he is banned from the workplace

i know that i may sound a lil bit racist, but why do all black people end up being criminals even when they seem to be doing good?
>>
>>78711261
t. coalburning tumblrina

WARNING: this she-boon has a high propensity to be triggered. use extreme caution.
>>
>>78711261
Their childhood friends, and in some cases even their family, will drag them down. Couple that with a bit of peer pressure, it results in getting caught up in stupid shit.
>>
>>78711261
Most black people are alright. They're just dumb ass fuck and impulsive. I grew up with blacks and the nicest funniest dudes I knew were black yet they end up being into some gang bullshit or do shit at school.
>>
>>78711261
They bide their time untill it's time for crime.
Then they try to fuck you in the butt.
>>
I live in North Jersey so there's black people everywhere. They're usually all really nice people and funny as fuck but their culture is shit and being excluded as a white dude is one thing but being excluded as a black man is basically end game for them. They have nowhere else to turn but they're retarded gang culture and if you ask honest questions about this shit to black people they usually know how fucked up it is but they don't want to feel alone in the world and if you're not a nigger...then who are you as a black American?
>>
>>78714107
>I live in North Jersey so there's black people everywhere
dude what?
>>
>>78715045
North New Jersey bro, like where Newark is and shit?
>>
>>78715158
yeah I live in northern NJ and I hardly see black people. newark, sure
>>
>>78711261
Is this a rhetorical question or are you just new to /pol/?
>>
File: nigger pencils.jpg (56 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
nigger pencils.jpg
56 KB, 500x669
>>78711261
>why do all black people end up being criminals even when they seem to be doing good?

It's their nature.
>>
>>78713654

>Most black people are alright.
>Most

And how many black people do you know? 20 million? That's how you know MOST are just deep-down-decent-good-people?
>>
>>78711261
>i know that i may sound a lil bit racist, but why do all black people end up being criminals even when they seem to be doing good?
Because the ones that "seem to be good" are just good at hiding it.
Notice how blacks (at least black-Americans) put such an emphasis on "dressing nice" and wearing suits....even when they're unemployed and uneducated.
Whereas rich white people will just dress down in jeans and a t-shirt (i.e. zuckerberg, steve jobs).
With blacks, it's always about manipulating appearance and hence: perception.
Also note how any black person who speaks even slightest bit "proper" (read: non-ebonics) thinks that they're a scholar, when in reality their IQ is lower than the most redneck hillbilly.
And look at rap music....it's all about flashing money you don't have, with women you don't really know and while driving cars you rented for a day: it's all about manipulation of perception.
>>
>>78715253
Bro I live in HOBOKEN and I see black people. Its weird see rich white suburbanites mixing with ghetto blacks.What deserted white town do you live in?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.