[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one is it? >Barack Obama has warned that the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: obongo.jpg (246 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
246 KB, 1280x960
So which one is it?

>Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the "back of the queue" in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-brexit-uk-back-of-queue-for-trade-talks

>But while the U.K's relationship with the E.U. will change, one thing that will not change is the special relationship that exists between our two nations
>>
Politicians lie and do damage control. Why are you surprised?
>>
>>78710320
Yea it was an empty threat. The American people wouldn't take well to screwing over our greatest ally.
>>
>>78710511

>out greatest ally

What does this have to do with Israel?

>>78710460

>Why are you surprised?

I'm not surprised, which is why I checked after this happened to see what he would say and predictably found out he said the complete opposite of his original statement on the possibility of UK leaving the EU.
>>
>>78710763
Britain is clearly our greatest ally.
>>
Obama's a fucking ape throwing more useless shallow threats but never acting on them. I say we just put his whole coon family down.

Trumps got a lot of deadwood to shift
>>
>>78710320
Obama is a two-faced lying globalist who's admitting defeat. More news at 11.

But seriously he obviously wanted them to remain, now he's just salty because he is realizing that day by day his international opinion and presence is collapsing. I think more people are becoming in tune with the fact that Obama has been a failure. Hell even Michael Moore said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMuuaO-YLKE
>>
>>78711234
hello FBI
>>
>>78710320
Nig_1 is not in touch with reality. His intervention in UK's affairs was his sad attempt at preventing any reversals of the libtard oligarchy grand scheme of globalization by spreading fear.

This guy is totally illiterate regarding economics, global or otherwise. Doubled the US deficit in just 7 years, put 42% more Americans on food stamps - whatever he mutters relative to financials or economy, just be assured that the opposite will result.
>>
>>78710320
Someone should make one of those "get you a president who can do both" of this for the Jew book.
>>
>>78710320

Those two things are not the same thing.
>>
>>78710320
I reckon he was asked to say the by Camergone, maybe in exchange for his support in foreign policy like Syria or something. It was just Rhetoric though.
>>
>>78710320
>But while the U.K's relationship with the E.U. will change, one thing that will not change is the special relationship that exists between our two nations

5 Eyes, etc...
>>
>>78710320
>king nigger lying again
Color me surprised.
>>
>>78712046

How is priory in trade deals not a fundamental part of any relationship between two nations?
>>
>>78710320
Obongo was blowing smoke, what do you expect
>>
>>78712436

*priority
>>
He back peddled after Trump firebombed his ass by telling reporters in Scotland yesterday that under a Trump admin Brits would be at the front of the line.
>>
>>78710320
Obama forgets he's not going to be in office much longer. So his oppinion is pretty irellevant. And trump is all about making trade deals so i'm not sure wtf he thinks he's talking about?

But it is revealing, the muslim in chief sure is annoyed that UK is leaving the EU so the EU can't force more muslim immigrants into the UK..

Anything Barack is against, it's almost a sure bet to be for it if you want to preserve western culture and civilization.
>>
File: 1455537976971.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455537976971.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>78710320

>lame duck do-nothing issues nonsensical statement to scare people into compliance

>fear mongering falls on deaf ears
>probably successor from the same party will also be a lame duck do nothing
>>
We called his bluff, the left has no back bone and now the right is awake. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
File: 1393177657748.jpg (42 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
1393177657748.jpg
42 KB, 600x490
>>78710320

Why does everything Obama touch turn to shit? Do you think he should resign? Doesn't he look worn out?
>>
>>78712436
>>78712474

>How is priory in trade deals not

No, that's not how it works. You are the one making that claim, the onus is on you to prove that the "special relationship" = free trade.
>>
Don't worry based Britain. Once Trump takes over we'll go back to being BFFs.
>>
>>78710763
>out greatest ally

What does this have to do with Israel?

Nice, but Obama did say that thinking that Netanyaou would take the bait.
>>
File: 1462741574281.jpg (17 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1462741574281.jpg
17 KB, 183x275
>>78711321
>michael moore video
I disagree with the michael moore video that tries to sugar coat obama as misunderstood, he WILL be remembered.. as one of the worst presidents in the history of the US, his rap sheet of accomplishments in a negative direction for the US is quite extensive.. but the media won't dig into it whilst he's president cause they're busy kissing his ass.. Or maybe they're afraid of the muslim brotherhood which he represents if you dig deep enough.

Muslim brotherhood is behind this whole negative shit including what's happening in the west, people only focus on the jews and are blindfolded about islam and mbo..

http://shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
http://www.shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf (clintons aide) dats right, secretary of state is lesboing it with a muslim brotherhood muruna operative.. and obama is a muslim brotherhood operative himself. Together they destabilized the middle east and north africa to pave way for jihadis to try to recreate a caliphate. Whilst making sure that EU and US recieves massive amounts of migrants, whilst trying to debase western and christian culture.

Once you understand this, the pieces start to fall into place, those were not mistakes, those were deliberate actions with intent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc 3 minutes in you discover who invented the term islamophobia, you will be shocked to find the answer.
>>
Obama has been allowed to control a relevant major world nation

Of course he's a neoliberal globalist shill
>>
>>78713871

No, you're the one making the claim that those two are different things, the onus is on you to prove they're different.
>>
Obama and his followers are literally a living Boondocks episode
>>
>>78715003

You literally started this thread by conflating the two.

Regardless, there's nothing in "special relationship" that implies free trade. An US-UK free trade deal hasn't even been possible for the last 43 years the UK has been an EU state. Looking at history, it has manifested itself as a special diplomatic and military relationship.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.