[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: slothmaster.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
slothmaster.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
My silly opinion about the current status-quo (I said opinion and not fact): It's 21st century and we are still talking about nationalism.. about making countries great again.. about being alone in your own country. We still haven't learned that we, people, are the same, whatever country we come from. The only things that differ are our education and beliefs. We still haven't learned that people should work together, past the differences, fight against terror, teach each other.. It is sad that evolution and our history didn't teach us anything. We grew up to be a bunch of idiots ruled by media and bunch of trumpers because we ore too stupid to think for ourselves and say... hey.. lets see what this is about? what am I voting.. what to I want? My opinion is that they wanted to destroy Europe/EU, it started to be strong and maybe wasn't a good thing. I wish you the best, UK and hope sincerely you won't regret this decision.
>>
>>78708777
No. Noone is created equal, nobody wants the same things and there are still genuine evil people in this world
>>
>>78708777
>We still haven't learned that we, people, are the same

But this is demonstrably untrue.

If we're all the same, then why are you trying so hard to make everyone the same?
>>
>>78708777
tell that to africa and china, they are the majority of the worlds population, not britain
>>
>>78708777
>we, people, are the same, whatever country we come from
No, you filthy gypsy. I am superior to you.
>>
File: 2016-06-25-12-43-52-1263904771.jpg (5 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25-12-43-52-1263904771.jpg
5 KB, 182x277
This is all just a natural step in a broader cycle
>>
>>78710450
who is this man?
>>
>>78710555
Oswald spengler
Wrote "the decline of the west" which claims humanity don't move in a straight line forward but in broader cycles
>>
>>78710555
aleister crowley
>>
>>78710868
alright, thanks

>>78711134
kek
>>
>>78708777
its funny how the weaker countries preach globalism and stronger countries want nationalism.
>>
>>78708777
I'm down, Race and gender are just easy distinctions to make to distract and divide the masses so they can run away with the pension funds
>>
>>78708777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs

there u go m8, some cultures are better than others. if everyones equal and we are all the same then go live in some third world shit then you can preach about how we are all equal
>>
>>78709021
We have more in common than we do different
>>
>>78711334
The weaker countries want globalism because it provides them something they are incapable of obtaining in their current situation. They don't realize it just makes them even more dependent on others and therefore weaker in the end.

>>78711494
Alright, I'll bite. What would examples of these be OP?
>>
>>78711700
Anatomy, laughter, facial expressions, the soul.
>>
>>78711803
That hardly seems like similarities that would result in a cohesive and compatible society. Is there anything else you can add?
>>
>>78712018
You don't think the soul can prevent the mind from causing chaos?
>>
>>78712299
Has it worked so far?
>>
>>78712432
No
>>
>>78708777
This idiotic belief that things like fear, hatred, violence, can be ended by simply holding hands and singing kumbaya...
That's what's wrong with stupid liberals.

World peace cannot be achieved without a single world government.
And that government would have to be totalitarian dictatorship with a perfect ruler like a computer.
The only other option for world peace would be killing off all humans.
Those are the only ways possible that idiotic notions like "being inclusive" and "everyone being equal" can ever be realized.

But until then the only intelligent way to run a country is to be selfish and make sure that as little useless people enter the country as possible
and the ones who are already useless starve until they get off their lazy asses.
>>
>>78710555
cheeto mussolini
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.