[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we let people who have nothing to lose (people +60 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1466530677029.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1466530677029.png
124 KB, 325x325
Should we let people who have nothing to lose (people +60 years old who are about to die, 4chan dwellers, autists...) vote? It is not fair that the vote of these retards count as much as mine.
>>
Only people from 25 to 50 years old, who own land and have at least a college degree should be allowed to vote.
>>
>>78708070

They should have a number of votes equal to the number of years left they expect to live based on their age.

20 year old... 65 votes
50 year old... 35 votes
80 year old... 5 votes
90 year old... 1 vote
>>
A 20 year old does not have the life experience to make proper decisions
>>
No, it should be based on how many kids you have.

If you have other lives depending on you, then your vote should matter more. Children's lives are the most important thing after all.
>>
>>78709099
i like that idea
>>
>>78708070

>taxation=representation

If you pay taxes, you vote. Simple. If you want to stop old people from voting, don't tax them.

5/8 bait, at least I replied.
>>
>>78709099
>4 year olds get 75 votes
>>
>>78708070
>lots of children
>nothing to lose
pick one
>>
File: o.jpg (43 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
43 KB, 668x712
>>78708070
Should people who haven't studied a single political party plan be allowed to vote? I am sorry, but that's what democracy is, people who have little clue about behind the scenes, going and voting for television memes.
>>
'Why do all these old people, who worked all their lives in Britain to get the UK where it is, have a vote? Democracy has failed us all!'

Fucking retards.
>>
>>78709426

>unironically supporting nogs with welfare leeches getting more votes

There should be a "no welfare kids" clause, then I might consider it
>>
>>78709099

Are you trying to be ironic? Don't show that to lefties because they wont get it.
>>
>>78709839

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-found-10-year-old-8276076

WHY ARE 10 YEAR OLDS NOT VOTING!? UGHHH THEY CLEARLY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR BRITAIN!
>>
>>78709482
I like my idea better, because my kids are all under 20, so they have to live with decisions longer. Plus with multiple kids under my charge, making your vote more valuable would be selfish.
>>
>>78709569

Once they're past voting age, obviously.
>>
Think about it.

We're living in a time where a referendum is seen as antidemocratic because it does exactly reflect what the majority want.

When did the world get so strange ?
>>
File: Democracy.jpg (85 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Democracy.jpg
85 KB, 768x1024
>>78710173
There is nothing democratic about democracy. People vote for what gets presented to them and they don't have final decision.
>>
If you majored in a useless """"degree""""" like woman studies and liberal arts, you and your family should be banned from ever voting.

On a more serious note, there needs to be a test that includes the history of your country and a separate tests about politics and the laws of your country. If you can't pass it, you don't get to vote. Bump the minimum age to 21 atleast. Should be 25, so all the marxist garbage your head was crammed during studies starts leaving the body, after you realise you're in debt, and you just majored in a useless degree that employers laugh at when they see it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.