[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm an atheist conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Unknown.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>I'm an atheist conservative
>>
ebin b8 m8 im r8d
>>
>>78707568

good memes now gtfo
>>
>>78707568
>I'm a muslim communist

I actually knew someone like this.
>>
>>78707568
Not as unlikely as a Muslim communist, but most of these people think they're fucking Bertrand Russell while in fact they're just human garbage who can't even define their worleview in 2 sentences.
>>
>>78707568
Isn't that just Libertarian?
>>
conservatism is not an ideology you American tool
>>
File: CjqjPkQUgAAtfBm.jpg large.jpg (179 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
CjqjPkQUgAAtfBm.jpg large.jpg
179 KB, 1024x709
>>
>>78707851
This is pretty all Kurds. Who we send money and arms to.
>>
File: Ck3zXlOUYAAn_eE.jpg large.jpg (190 KB, 1280x820) Image search: [Google]
Ck3zXlOUYAAn_eE.jpg large.jpg
190 KB, 1280x820
>>
File: Ch-qkjcUoAQ3XMg.jpg large.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ch-qkjcUoAQ3XMg.jpg large.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>78707568
>Atheist
>Conservative
What are you conserving your atheism ? your immoralistic society ? Gay rights ? Egality for kikes ? Egality for womyn ?
>>
>>78709518

You mean how Christians took away pagan religions and rituals?
>>
File: 1466833372603.jpg (379 KB, 725x945) Image search: [Google]
1466833372603.jpg
379 KB, 725x945
>>78707568
I was an atheist but now I worship our one true god KEK in all his glorious forms. May dubs be upon his followers.
>>
File: fr-seraphim-rose.jpg (89 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
fr-seraphim-rose.jpg
89 KB, 800x640
If there is no immortality, the Liberal believes, one can still lead a civilized life; "if there is no immortality"-is the far profounder logic of Ivan Karamazov in Dostoyevsky's novel-"all things are lawful." Humanist stoicism is possible for certain individuals for a certain time: until, that is, the full implications of the denial of immortality strike home. The Liberal lives in a fool's paradise which must collapse before the truth of things. If death is, as the Liberal and Nihilist both believe, the extinction of the individual, then this world and everything in it-love, goodness, sanctity, everything-are as nothing, nothing man may do is of any ultimate consequence and the full horror of life is hidden from man only by the strength of their will to deceive themselves; and "all things are lawful," no otherworldly hope or fear restrains men from monstrous experiments and suicidal dreams. Nietzsche's words are the truth-and prophecy-of the new world that results from this view:

Of all that which was formerly held to be true, not one word is to be credited. Everything which was formerly disdained as unholy, forbidden, contemptible, and fatal--all these flowers now bloom on the most charming paths of truth. [4]

The blindness of the Liberal is a direct antecedent of Nihilist, and more specifically of Bolshevist, morality; for the latter is only a consistent and systematic application of Liberal unbelief It is the supreme irony of the Liberal view that it is precisely when its deepest intent shall have been realized in the world, and all men shall have been "liberated" from the yoke of transcendent standards, when even the pretense of belief in the other world shall have vanished--it is precisely then that life as the Liberal knows or desires it shall have become impossible; for the "new man" that disbelief produces can only see in Liberalism itself the last of the "illusions" which Liberalism wished to dispel.
>>
File: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (20 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
Rene-guenon-1925.jpg
20 KB, 346x350
>>78710049

The truth is that the surviving Celtic elements were for the most part assimilated by Christianity in the Middle Ages; the legend of
the 'Holy Grail', with all that it implies, is a particularly apt and significant example of this. Moreover, we think that if a Western tradition
could be rebuilt it would be bound to take on a religious form in the strictest sense of this word, and that this form could only be Christian; for on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality, and on the other it is only in Christianity-and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism-that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found. Every 'traditionalist' venture that
ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon
something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure. If it be objected that Christianity itself, in our time, is no longer understood in its profound meaning, we should reply that it has at least kept in its very form all that is needed to provide the foundation of which we have been speaking.

Rene Guenon
>>
>>78710051
Check'd
He is here
>>
>>78707568

you're as special as a single raindrop when it's raining. Congratz. Did you already check out Sargon of Akkad, Milo Yiannopolous, Pat Condell, Amazing Atheist and so on? I bet for such a special raindrop on a leaf like you, those names are surely unkonwn my dear fedora tipper
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.