[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>78707161 You shouldn't lay hands on anyone that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>>78707161
You shouldn't lay hands on anyone that's not laying hands on you.
>>
>>78707161
Beating your wife was socially acceptable not too long ago. Only real way to keep their bullshit in check tbqh
>>
>>78707311
what if they're stabbing you but not touching you
>>
>>78707311
This
>>
>>78707311
/Thread
>>
>>78707311
>he believes in non-aggression :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>78707461
You have the right to defend your life. However it is unlikely you will be in this position.
>>
>>78707346
Enlighten me. Just when was beating any woman ever socially acceptable outside of sand nigger "society"?
>>
>>78707311
/r/4chan is that way
>>
>>78707161
It just means she messed up my sandwich
>>
>>78707161

it means you're a child of a single mother and probably a nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 389x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 389x376
How often do I have to mention it?
Every thread It seems.

So now listen up idiots
you don't do:
>hit woman in the face
instead you do:
>choke woman

Choking has a way better effect on the Female Lizard Brain.
When a cunt annoys you, you grab her throat and choke her a bit, press her down on a table and only loosen your grip so she can get a tiny little bit of air. Your whole hand needs to be wrapped around her tiny neck and you need to look her in the eyes during it. Its a show of force that also shows that you don't completely lost control. Woman want you to be in control so there is that.

This also usually tickles the female rape fetish and the cunt will want to fuck you after it.

By beating them you destroy their best asset and this is usually their stupid face and they will use the marks to get sympathy.
So before punching a woman in the gabber reconsider your actions and choke the hoe instead.
>>
File: han_shiggy.jpg (80 KB, 352x517) Image search: [Google]
han_shiggy.jpg
80 KB, 352x517
>>78707311

This right here
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.