[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a massive zionist conspiracy trying to take over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463021692462.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1463021692462.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1333
There's a massive zionist conspiracy trying to take over the western world and it's already 70% there. Shit's fucked. If the following don't wake you up you are probably in a coma:

- obvious mossad job that was 9/11
- US/israel funding training isis/isil
- demonization of russia in western media/press
- demonization of secular arab nations before US/israeli invasion (gadaffi, hussein, next is assad)
- systematic importation of refugees into the EU
- obvious false flags like sandy hook / orlando / dark knight shooting
- USS liberty incident (well documented)
- the complete political supression of palestine
- business relationships between bin laden and bush leading up to 9/11
- kennedy assassination (wanted to take away the fed reserves privileges and was working against israel acquiring nukes)
- lady D assassination (she was pregnant with an arabs child and had intentions of campaigning pro palestine)
- holohoax
- google and facebook actively censoring and filtering under the pretext of 'anti hatespeech'
- google bought darpa (leading robot tech reseraching company)
- EU elites buying land and real estate in south america (they know shit will hit the fan over here soon)
- MSM completely in the hands of globalist/zionist interests

future is looking very very scary, especially considering how 99% of the world population are asleep and in denial.
>>
>>78706650
k
>>
>>78706650
>darpa (leading robot tech reseraching company)

this better be bait
>>
>>78706650
>Zionist conspiracy

t. Ahmed
>>
>>78706787

There will be (((google)))-owned robot cops patrolling the streets asking you why you haven't paid your daily jew-reparation tax 25-30 years from now.
>>
File: inskekkah.jpg (144 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
inskekkah.jpg
144 KB, 735x999
>>78706650
>caring about some pro-palestine whore traitor
kek go fuck yourself Achmed.

SAGED
>>
>>78707285
I actually meant...

>darpa
>company

>Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military.
>>
>>78706650

Was aware of all of that except the south america part, you got any source?

What can you do though? Nothing. You try to tell all this to normies you come off as a massive tinfoil sperg.

The future is bleak.
>>
File: 1458983243200.png (58 KB, 393x489) Image search: [Google]
1458983243200.png
58 KB, 393x489
DELETE THIS.
>>
Let me point out some positive things OPie.

The NWO goal was not only taking over the West. But the entire world.

And they're not taking over Russia and not taking over Eastern Europe, who will keep rejecting mass migrartion.

So really eastern europe is the good news from the last year or so.

Western europe can turn to Pro-moscow ethnic-egalitarian communism at best, but more likely become Islamic.
Other then that there is no future for the West i agree with you on that OP. The best news for western europe is that Holocaust Revisionism will be common knowledge in the future. Hope that softens your pain.

Looking at future prospects for the USA; There is the possibility that US will develop into a Christian Theocracy with racial egalitarianism. Lead by the home-schooled Christian Evangelical movement who behave like cockroaches politically and have gained quite some influence over the years.
>>
>>78706650
Oh look, another conspiracy theory in which Muslims were good boys who dindu nuffin. I wonder who's behind this post?
>>
>>78708291

He didn't say muslims are good.

He basically said wealthy zionists have an invested intrest keeping muslims in europes radical.
Also Zionist `terrorist experts` have an intrest in not mentioning what the real source of radical Islam is, Saudi and Iranian funded Muslim Brotherhood.

While at the same time Zionist jews in europe allying themselves with Pro-zionist nationalist movements.
>>
whatever bruh, I'm just here for the shiny boobies
>>
>>78706650
>EU elites buying land and real estate in south america (they know shit will hit the fan over here soon)

Implying shtf in Europe is somehow worse than normal south america
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.