[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmm... really makes you think... What did the Jews mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: brexit vote.jpg (47 KB, 638x879) Image search: [Google]
brexit vote.jpg
47 KB, 638x879
Hmmmm... really makes you think...

What did the Jews mean by this?
>>
>>78706625
That Jews aren't a hivemind and are basically white
>>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
>>
seems like /pol/ was wrong again
>>
#NotAllJews
>>
>>78706625
The majority of Jews don't identify as Jews.

Also, billions of dollars were made on the stock and currency fuck up that happened after Brexit. Everything became dirt cheap for 24 hours.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9 KB, 480x358
Guess those young fucks will learn the value of actually going out and voting rather than sitting on their ass complaining.
>>
>>78706625
MMMMMM I wonder what could possibly rally Christians, Sikhs and Jews together.
I wonder if the answer is one of the demographics who voted remain.
>>
>>78707079
>>78706625
The reason Western Europe is being flooded with migrants is twofold:
>Smash western civilization, and most importantly western genes
>Force the diaspora jews to return to Israel

There are many Jews who are happy living rich lives in white countries and race mixing with the locals. This is antithetical to the call of ZIonism, these people must be forced to move to the Jewish state.

After the paris attacks, thousands of Jews streamed out of the city.
Where did they go? Israel

Thus the average Jew on the street opposes Islamic immigration, but the ones in power push it anyway

Jews are not a totally united front, but they are uniquely behind the scheming
>>
>>78707182
>>78706798

This
>>
>>78706625
Sikhs are bro tier?
>>
>>78707550
Yeah, most sikhs are decent people 2bqhwy family
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.