[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT - Remainers completely BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ClziHSkWgAEesgG.jpg large.jpg (51 KB, 651x959) Image search: [Google]
ClziHSkWgAEesgG.jpg large.jpg
51 KB, 651x959
This needs to be rubbed on the faces of those who say that the old betrayed the young.
>>
File: 1463784948291.png (41 KB, 835x662) Image search: [Google]
1463784948291.png
41 KB, 835x662
>>78704435
>>
>We have to actually go out and vote?
You shitlords should be looking out for us and only us, which also means agreeing with our complaints and voting our will for us.
>>
YOU MEAN HASHTAGS DON'T COUNT AS VOTES?
>>
They want to be ruled by a technocratic dictatorship, of course they wouldn't go out to vote.

They don't know what free will is, they don't know what having a choice is. They need a central committee telling them what to do like the indoctrinated drones they are.
>>
>>78704435

this is BULLSHIT, I posted #brexit like 5000000000000 times on my faceberg!!!

WHY WERENMY VOTESD CONDTUED
>>
File: laughing redcoats.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
laughing redcoats.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>78704435
>b-b-but i tweeted about how leaving the EU is racist!!!

millennials BTFO
>>
>>78704435
BTFO
>>
That's pretty much how every vote goes though.

20 year olds will happily answer a poll on a coming election but when it comes to actually standing up and walking a few blocks to go to a fucking voting booth they just fail miserably.
>>
I feel so bad for those older people.

Look at how fucking pathetic their new generation is. Biggest decision they get to make for a century, and they don't even show up to put a cross on a piece of paper. Maybe you is better off with paki immigrant, they are far less pathetic than most brit youngster.
>>
>>78704886

>Young people can't do anything unless it's on social media
Anyone else worried? Seems like we're in some sort of Philip K Dick like nightmare
>>
File: 1465522246850.jpg (7 KB, 192x185) Image search: [Google]
1465522246850.jpg
7 KB, 192x185
>>78706541
>Philip K Dick

what kind of name is that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.