[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this """voter suppression"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Hernie.png (45 KB, 582x297) Image search: [Google]
Hernie.png
45 KB, 582x297
When will this """voter suppression""" meme die?
>>
>>78703013
Sadly, not the same day he dies.
>>
>keeping illegal immigrants from voting in a country they're not a citizen of and don't pay taxes to is suppression
>refusing to establish voter id systems that work in every other fucking country to stem fraud is not suppressing my vote at all
lefties believe this shit
>>
>>78704186
How can Illegals vote? I hear this but am unsure, do they buy dead SS cards and Voter Cards?
>>
Requiring a photo ID to vote is racist, but putting an upper limit on the voting age is totally acceptable for the sake of democracy.
>>
>>78704700
Surprised I didn't put two and two together on this before.
>>
>wishes he would fucking die already.
>>
>>78703013
I really have no respect for this faggot bitching about things that are not real

This and the "wage" gap make me wish he would get hit by a fucking truck
>>
>>78704541
in NYC if you show up and just say the name of a registered person, you can vote in a primary. You then have to sign your name. I was told that they are not allowed to ask for ID. I was also the first republican to vote at my station in April, and it wasn't early in the day. They do this shit on purpose.
>>
>>78706551
Holy fuck seriously? I've always voted by mail but I may go in person just to see how easy it is.

What if your name is John Smith or somethign with very easy overlap? What the fuck?
>>
>>78704541
there are no voter cards, you don't need to show anything. And in some places you don't even need to lie about who you are because they have millions of registered illegals.
>>
>>78706761
I have a voter card in my wallet right now, what hte fuck is the point of one then? What do you need to show when you go to vote in person?
>>
>>78706551
As an NY registered republican, this is absolutely true. Somebody in their seventies asks your last name, and then do you live on [Name] ST? Yes, you do.
>Are you John or are you James?
I'm james.
>Sign here pls
Do a cursory check visually and give you a ballot.

BTW, you can see the comparison signature as you sign, so if you are good with graphomotor skills then voter fraud in NY is pretty easy with a phonebook.
>>
>>78706761
also how can illegals be registered?
>>
>>78706967
Most states allow registration from drivers licenses and some allow registration to vote from them even though DL registration does not require a Social Security Number or other national identity or proof of citizenship to get.

The registration in California may be tainted due to allowing illegals to get a Driver's License and Driver's licenses being allowable to register to vote, but in other states illegals won't use their own name to vote; they'll instead appropriate the vote of a legal citizen.
>>
>>78703013
Pretty funny given that it was his crew that were out lobbing rocks.
>>
>>78704700
We put a lower limit why not an upper?
>>
>>78707397
because the lower has the notion that once you're 18 you have had enough world experience and education to know how to vote and who to vote for.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.