[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is Trump's easiest path to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Capture.png (121 KB, 1142x844) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
121 KB, 1142x844
Daily reminder that this is Trump's easiest path to the White House. He will likely not win: Wisconsin, Nevada, and Virginia in that order.
>>
>>78702984
>NY
>blue
>>
>>78702984

If Paul Ryan and Scott Walker wanted Trump to win, they could get Wisconsin to be red. A lot of union workers (especially local 8 ironworkers) dislike their inevitable support of Clinton.
>>
>>78703660
Uh yeah by like 30%. It's overwhelmingly blue. What you should be saying is

>PA
>red
>>
>>78703660
>NY
>Red
>>
is the dream dead?
>>
File: 209390049948.png (518 KB, 682x539) Image search: [Google]
209390049948.png
518 KB, 682x539
>>78702984

>Mr. New York
>Not winning New York
>>
>>78704155
You can't win an election without getting at least a good margin of the minority vote, which he won't get. I can't see him getting more than 2-3% of the overall minority vote.

Hispanics hate him, niggers hate him, and Muslims hate him.
>>
>>78703660
>>78704253

He will not win New York unless there's a massive landslide that nobody sees coming. Realistically, he will lose NY by 10-15% instead of the usual 30% that Republicans lose it by.

>>78703912
PA is this election's Ohio. Watch. The polls already show it tied.
>>
>>78703660
This Trump is going to win it
NY HATED fucking Hillary as a senator

I wouldnt be surprised if he got 2-3 new england states too
>>
>>78704496
>He will not win New York unless there's a massive landslide that nobody sees coming.
Or if there is another terrorist attack that Obama and the Dems write off as just a angry gay man
>>
>>78703660

NY hates trump
>>
>>78704625
If there's another terrorist attack 1-2 months before November 8, there will be a solid swing to Trump of 5 points or so. That gives him a majority of the swing states, but not NY. And if the attack were in NY, the best he could still do is lose it by upper single digits.
>>
>>78702984
I think there's a genuine chance Texas will finally shift blue this time.
With how many Latinos, California transplants from economic shifts, and Trump being perceived as a flip flopper i really think it could happen.
>>
>>78703881

WI hates walker after what he pulled,
>>
Hillary is a proven whore. That pussy has done more for her campaign than money has. It makes me wonder if she will be fucking as much as her husband was in the Oval Office. Im sure Monica Lewinsky (or a variant) will be returning to the spot beneath the desk.
>>
Pennsylvania is going to be tough as shit for the Donald, but it looks like he doesn't have a choice.
>>
>>78704545
Its simply not possible.
NY is one of the centers of liberal thought and power.
Its like saying California would go red.
Its simply not going to.
>>
>>78704545
Then why did comrade sanders lose to her in NY?
>>
>>78705279
Because she was actually popular as a senator in NY.
>>
>>78704496
>PA is this election's Ohio. Watch. The polls already show it tied.

PA will not go red. It hasn't gone red since Reagan and before him it went decades without going red. Every 4 years republicans say they can win PA, even if it means changing the law so black and poor people can't vote. Or intentionally mismanaging the election process in black dominated districts in order to cause long lines that discourage voting. Even with that PA still goes blue.
>>
>>78704905
Texas will probably be won by the lowest margin in a long time due to Hispanics, but Hillary very likely will not win it

>>78705042
PA will be closer than VA. His message resonates better there

>>78705419
The state is shifting red just as VA is shifting blue. Western PA in particular is getting deeper red. It's going to be won by Republicans in the next few election cycles if not this one
>>
>>78705627
That says more about VA. The Philadelphia area pretty much swings PA blue nearly every time.
>>
>>78705627

PA won't go red because of their staunch opposition to unions and actively try to fuck over membership
>>
File: PA.png (311 KB, 875x788) Image search: [Google]
PA.png
311 KB, 875x788
>>78705774
Pic related. He may need to actively campaign for the black vote, but that would help him in Philly and Cleveland

>>78705842
But the Dems stance on immigration also undermines union workers. And this election is more about immigration than it is right to work legislation
>>
>>78706248

i agree about immigration but its the major businesses who bus in immigrants by the hundreds and it just so happens that those businesses are in bed with republicans
>>
>>78705627
Don't forget about Arizona either.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona

Legal Hispanic turnout will be mind-numbingly high.
>>
I really fear that Trump is suffering from early alz/dementia. That Scotland Q and A was fucked up. He won't last a month in the WH, if he were to win(nope).

What the fuck have you dorks done?
>>
>>78707014
Nah, he's just perpetually sleep deprived. It mimics some of the symptoms of dementia but it isn't the same thing.
>>
>>78702984
why dont /pol/acks mass migrate to PA to turn it red?
>>
>>78707113
This. PA had shitty ID laws, so we can all vote like 4 times too
>>
>>78704912
>WI hates Walker after voting for him twice in under a year
>>
I don't think he's going to win Pennsylvania. I think people are really, really, really in denial about how non-White and communist the United States. It's an enemy nation and we live in it.

What you should be preparing for is war.
>>
>NJ
>Blue

Top parkway m8
>>
>>78704496
Fuck. I just moved from there to a super liberal state. I wish I could help the Trump Train in PA.
>>
If you think Trump has a fucking prayer with moderate (ie most) voters you are delusional and have been on /pol/ too long.

Liberals were gifted this presidency on a plate.
>>
>>78708443
Do you live in NJ? I do. There is no way in hell this state goes red. We are one of the most non-White and Jewish states in the country. Middlesex Country has the highest rate of Asian immigration in the entire country.
>>
>>78704407
Niggers always hated republicans ever since Lyndon Johnson bought their votes in 1964.

The fact that Trump has more support amongst blacks than ANY other republican candidate in the past 40 years, even if only a little, is indicative of a potential landslide.
>>
>>78704407
>You can't win an election without getting at least a good margin of the minority vote.
This isn't true, not yet. The problem for Trump is he isn't getting enough of the White vote and he can't, because too much of America has niggers all over their family tree now.

This is why numbers and studies that show how White America's Whites actually are [that get circulated around /pol/ from time to time] aren't relevant. All those super pure Whites who are still fucking and breeding with niggers are counted in those statistics.

US is a straight up niggered country.
>>
>>78708671
fuck off potato nigger
>>
>>78708671
Why do people keep saying this when he has switched thousands of moderate Democrats over to his side?
>>
>>78709876

he hasn't though, all of those people support webb
>>
>>78702984
The majority of Hillary's supporters are too stupid to remember the date when its time to go vote, theyre underaged or theyre illegal aliens so they can't vote in any state except California
>>
>>78710029
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/25/bad_news_for_hillary_and_democrats_donald_trump_is_coaxing_tens_of_thousands_of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/18/more-democrats-crossed-over-to-vote-republican-in-ohio-primary.html

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/02/amid_trump_surge_nearly_20000_mass_voters_quit_democratic_party

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/11/more-bluecollar-democrats-switching-parties-for-trump-n2131496
>>
>>78709876
He got a few bitter Berniebots, maybe. They weren't enough to win Bernie the nomination and they're not enough to win Trump the presidency.

But sorry to interrupt your echochamber here with some reality. I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>78710276

has nothing to do with what i said
>>
Can you explain why he'd win Pennsylvania but not Virginia or Michigan?

You fucks seriously need to stop meming.
>>
>>78708671
The majority of independent voters support Trump
>>
>>78703660
I'm wondering the same fucking thing. What is this horseshit?
>>
>>78710297
>echochamber

Every fucking time

People disagreeing with you doesn't make it an echochamber you delusional liberal
>>
>>78704816
Then again, most of the votes come from NYC even though I can say for a fact that Western New York loves trump.
>>
>>78711541
>People disagreeing with you doesn't make it an echochamber
this is true.

what makes it an echochamber is a bunch of people agreeing about something that is factually incorrect.

Like the idea that Trump has a shot at the presidency. There is no indication he even has a chance.
>>
>>78702984
Feel like he'll win Nevada. Is it really that cucked?
>>
>>78709651
Fuck off, cuck
>>
>>78704407
Minorities hate fags, and don't wanna be bossed around by women.
>>
>>78711783
It isn't an echochamber because we don't even ban shills like you
>>
>>78711667
Most do not come from NYC, you're full of shit.

Using 2012 turnout for New York Trump just has to win 35% of the vote in the city and 60% in the Upstate in order to turn it red. It will be very easy.
>>
>>78712093
you would if you could.

notice the constant abuse you hand out to anyone that disagrees with you.

it doesn't matter, your circlejerk isn't going to help Trump get elected. In other news, you can't levitate no matter how hard you believe in yourself.
>>
>>78706708
Arizona will be red. Snow birds will be here by then.
>>
>>78712044
I'm not in support of that reality, just recognize that it's true. The White nationalist movement does not kill, so it cannot win.
>>
>>78705279
Because NY hates New England
>>
>>78712400
>Disagreeing with someone

>the same as deleting their posts and banning them form the site so nobody can ever even see a dissenting opinion

You get abuse because you deserve it. Complain all you want.
>>
>>78712400
Fuck off. You guys also said trump could never get the nomination
>>
>>78712693
>I'm a saint for not doing something I don't have the power to do.
you're a moron.

anyways, I'm not complaining.
Imma hang out on election day and laugh at you idiots.
>>
Clinton has no chance at winning here in Virginia now that we have new 2014 voter id laws. And black turnout will be lower. And our criminal Dem governor is under investigation, and Clinton is most likely to make Kaine her running mate, and Kaine isn't liked. I admit, I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, but I just don't see Clinton being able to get the same support as Obama here.
>>
>>78713048
Didnt the dems let 200k Felons have the right to vote in VA?
>>
File: 1466548748285.jpg (60 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1466548748285.jpg
60 KB, 800x449
>>78713048
>Clinton has no chance at winning here in Virginia now that we have new 2014 voter id laws. And black turnout will be lower. And our criminal Dem governor is under investigation, and Clinton is most likely to make Kaine her running mate, and Kaine isn't liked. I admit, I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, but I just don't see Clinton being able to get the same support as Obama here.

Last poll showed her up by like 3 in Virginia.

This is the state that almost voted for Rubio over Trump just by doing well in NoVa.

NoVa is just too large and too pro-clinton and anti-trump.

Women are also going to turnout for Hillary
>>
>>78702984
>winning Florida

Holy shit, the delusion
>>
>>78712799
>You guys also said trump could never get the nomination
I never said that. I was afraid he wouldn't.

Clinton is a weak fucking candidate. The only way the GOP had a shot at losing this election was with Trump.
>>
>>78713147
It's being challenged in court by Reps. It'll be close, but I also think Trump could pull it off.
>>
>>78713147
It's in court right now. I'm sure there will be allot of white redneck criminals who will vote for Trump. Even though the polls have Trump down by two, the polls are always biased against Republicans.I just don't see Clinton getting support the way Obama did. I admit, me like many others feel for the Obama meme here, but Clinton doesn't exist people the way Obama and Trump did.
>>
File: 1465776127796.png (442 KB, 626x686) Image search: [Google]
1465776127796.png
442 KB, 626x686
Pennsylvania here, and everyone I know is voting for Trump. Then again, everyone I know is white.

Feels good.
>>
>>78702984
Trump will indeed win
>>
>>78711897
He'll win Nevada. Consider this:

Beaners work too much to vote
Everywhere except Vegas are DEEP red
the young people here in Vegas are an amalgam of California and middle america/midwest, they are pretty conservative as far as young people go
half of the population lives in Vegas, where if you go up or down the 15, you see a giant glittering gold monolith that says TRUMP on it. Every single day. That kind of thing weighs on people.
>>
>>78713360
heres hoping webb endorses trump
>>
File: why cat.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
why cat.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>78713048
>Voted for Obama
>>
Trump will out preform all his polls because his main supporters are the elderly while his main opponents are millennials. Millennials cannot be relied upon to actually go out and vote on election day. Just look at Comrade Sanders and Brexit
>>
>>78713461
And Trump had the highest Nevada Republican Caucus votes ever. Got 35,000 people to vote for him, and Clinton only got 6,000.
>>
Oregon is going red this election. Screencap this.

Also check em.
>>
>>78711897
>>78713461
I live in Nevada.

It's not happening.

Women, minorities, and college grads all hate him here.

Vegas is too large and non-white for him to win here
>>
>>78713234
Honestly man, I am pretty much Liberal. Obama was an exciting candidate. I know you may be a Democrat yourself, but why are you so pro Clinton? She is the worst possible Dem candidate. Hell, I would vote Dem again if anyone but Clinton had gotten the nomination. Clinton is just so shitty, and excites no one.
>>
>>78711348
Virginia has a lot of government payroll wageslaves cause of DC.

Michigan is nearly identical to Pennsylvania, but does have some more niggers/spics in the Detroit Metro area, which may lean it towards Democrats ever so slightly.
>>
>>78713667
I think out of all the pie-in-the-sky predictions of which blue state Trump will flip, Oregon is the sleeper. I actually think Trump has a better shot at Oregon than he does Florida or Virginia.
>>
>>78713813
>I know you may be a Democrat yourself, but why are you so pro Clinton?

What? I'm not pro-clinton.

Nonetheless, the polls show that dems are more enthusiastic about Hillary than republicans are excited for Trump.

I think you're forgetting 56% of republicans didn't vote for Trump.
>>
I'm a strong liberal myself, but I don't understand why people need to fill these threads with anti-Trump nonsense. Clinton is way worse than Trump. It's only showing desperation on the part of my fellow Liberals. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion on here. Clinton is just a shit candidate. It makes me wonder if that paid Clinton shill meme is real.
>>
>>78714117
>Clinton is just a shit candidate.
Which is why she's going to win. The United States is a corrupt, materialistic, violent, mongrelized, addicted, and unserious nation. Its leaders reflect the character of its people.
>>
>>78714117
>wonder if that paid Clinton shill meme is real
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
>>78713913
I live here in Oregon. No one likes Hillary. They pay lip service to Trump being "muh soggy knees, and waycis" but man do they fucking want Hill dead.
>>
>>78712954
If mods here banned shills like you I would stop coming here cause it would be boring.

It's not fun laughing at all the Remain shills if there are no Remain shills to laugh at. This place only exists to laugh at delusional leftist butt-hurt.

But it's kinda like the whole "if a tree falls in the forest with nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I want to hear the sound. I want to see the build up from cucks like you the whole time leading into the inevitable ass-blasting devastation. That makes it so much more rewarding.
>>
>>78714117
>You aren't going to change anyone's opinion on here.
nobody's trying to change opinions here I don't think.

personally I'm just enjoying the denial and dissonance.

I really enjoyed that poster that said polls are biased against republicans despite the fact that a republican hasn't even come close to winning the white house in ages, and if demographics is an indicator they may never again.
>>
>>78713234
>Polling black people who will not turn out for her in anything near the numbers they did for Obama.
>>
>>78714379
>Republican hasn't come close to winning in ages
literally two terms ago
>>
>>78714370
>I want to see the build up from cucks like you the whole time leading into the inevitable ass-blasting devastation
ironically enough that's exactly why I'm here too.
>>
>>78714260
>>78714306
Trump gets the most GOP primary votes in History. He would have had more if he wan't going against 10 candidates. And he also would have had more if the nom wasn't sealed a month early. Clinton has 8 million primary votes than she did in 2008.
>>
>>78714496
>Polling black people who will not turn out for her in anything near the numbers they did for Obama.

Can we stop this meme? It's not like black people hate Hillary. Look at the primaries. Black people are going to attempt to protect the first black president's legacy by voting for Hillary.

Black men might not turn out as much, but black women will definitely do so.
>>
>>78714502
Good. Now you see how much better it is when the site isn't closed off to opinions you disagree with. When you can't down vote all dissenting opinions out of visibility and you allow as much abuse as people feel like spewing everyone wins.
>>
>>78714379
But the polls are usually controlled by left leaning organizations. In October of 2012, the polls had Romney winning Florida,Virginia, and PA.
>>
>>78714672
You think people who voted for a novelty candidate will turn out to protect his legacy?
>>
>>78714731
so you agree polls are shit?
>>
>>78714672
You clearly don't understand how little black people actually care about politics. Most will stay home cause they truly do not believe a white politician will change their lives for the better(and they're right).

The only reason they had high turnout for Obama was because he was black. Unless Hillary picks a black VP she's doomed.
>>
>>78714809
I mean, even in the last months of 2008, the polls had McCain beating Obama, and it was obvious that that wasn't going to happen.
>>
>>78713554
Proud to say I never voted for Obama, but I do acknowledge that he, as bad as he is, is better than a delusional old fuck warmonger and a corporate raiding asshole. Not surprising someone in a swing state would've picked him twice.
>>
>>78714892
she'll pick Warren because she's that delusional
>>
>>78714924
I don't recall this at all. Not to mention the mood of the country was definitely anti-Republican. One of Obama's ads was Bush with his arm around McCain. That was enough of an 'attack.'
>>
>>78714924
That's cause the media is filled with higher ed brainwashed cucks who wholeheartedly believed:
>"We Americans are just not ready for a black president. White people are all simply too racist to allow that to happen"
despite the fact that whites were all dancing in the streets celebrating when Obama won hoping their White Guilt would be lifted and they could stop worrying about being called racist all the time.
>>
>>78714687
>Now you see how much better it is when the site isn't closed off to opinions you disagree with
I never said it should be.

I said you don't have the power to do it and you're a moron for thinking you do.

>>78714731
overall polling had the last two GOP candidates losing, and both lost. Current polling has trump losing and he will also lose.
>>
>>78714978
Even as a liberal, this is why i'm voting Trump. Why would anyone vote for a lying,flip flopping,entitled criminal? Democrats are disgraceful to even consider her after the crap she pulled.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 419x480
>>78715011
>mfw she does that
>>
>>78715134

picking palin was the final nail and now they are going with the male version of her, its comical
>>
>>78714787
>>78714892
Are you guys retarded?

Even in 2004 w/o a black candidate the black turnout was on par w/ white turnout.

They will turnout for Hillary. Not as much as they did for Obama but they will turn out.
>>
>>78702984
>>>78703660
>This Trump is going to win it
>NY HATED fucking Hillary as a senator
>
>I wouldnt be surprised if he got 2-3 new england states too
There's a lot of red towns in CT...maybe this time
>>
>>78715011
>>78715262
I really hope she does, and then all the moderates stay home.
>>
>>78703912
Living in PA, I think I'd rather see Trump win then Hillary.
>>
>>78715366
The only NE states I can see Trump winning are NH and Maine. Hard to see him winning Rhode Island,Connecticut,Vermont.
>>
File: 1463256478626.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1463256478626.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>78704912
Orly? What did he pull?
>>
>>78715441
Support for Trump here in MA is massive, but not large enough to win unfortunately.
>>
>>78702984
Why won't he win Nevada? Did you see the turnout numbers in primary? He can also win new Hampshire. Your map is pretty accurate though.
>>
>>78715522
What do you think about Maine?
>>
>>78715011
Why does no one call out liberals on their 'White Savior' bullshit? Here Elizabeth Warren wants to be the hero of downtrodden Mexicans and Muslims. Doesn't she need to infantilize these groups if she thinks SHE can protect them against the big bad bully?
>>
>>78715598
Fuck off, as a Las Vegan NV won't be going red.
>>
>>78715441
Trump's everywhere in Rhode Island. The only people I see supporting Hillary are aged 65+. That mean's she'll win though
>>
>>78715606
I could see it happening if a lot of Portland stays home and LePage actively campaigns for Trump.
>>
>>78713731
I also live in Nevada. You are retarded. Women, minorities, and college grads are not only UNDER represented in Nevada, they are also the groups least likely to actually go out and vote. Also, consider this:

Nevada is a state with the largest proportion of service industry voters. That makes Hillary have a MASSIVE likability problem. Hillary is the literal embodiment of every 50 year old broad in a pant suit that walks right up to you at work and demands to see the manager.

Trump on the other hand is a business man. Businessmen, especially hotel/casino owners, are literal demigods in Vegas. Their names are scrawled a hundred feet high in neon up and down the strip. These things are like the pyramids of Giza, everlasting monuments to people revered as kings.
>>
>>78715606
No way.

>>78715522
Don't doubt it senpai. I see far more trump stickers and shirts than hillary merchandise. I think he can actually do it.
>>
>>78715341
They will tell themselves, each other, and you, anything they have to to keep up the facade that they don't have to fight.

Remember, being a "right wing" American means to slavishly support Enlightenment [read: proto-communist] ideals. They are intellectually unequipped for what they are dealing with, i.e. fighting a more radical version of themselves.
>>
>>78704816
Hi, NY here. There's Trump signs EVERYWHERE and I'm only an hour north of the city.

NYC might hate Trump but you forget the rest of the state hates NYC.
>>
>>78715626
half of those Mexicans and muslims are women.

the heroine narrative works just fine whatever the skin color.
>>
File: 20160622_153838.jpg (844 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160622_153838.jpg
844 KB, 1600x1200
>>78704407
>muh no latino vote
ill help build the wall if mexico pays for it
>>
>>78715678
Mr. House was basically Trump.
>>
>>78715843
Hello Putnam

As I've said, Trump will lose NY, but it'll be the most competitive a Republican has been in the state since the 80s.
>>
>>78715765
Where do you live in Nevada?

>>78715765
> Women, minorities, and college grads are not only UNDER represented in Nevada, they are also the groups least likely to actually go out and vote.

Wow! Is that why Romney won NV in 2012?
>>
>>78715843
the rest of the state literally does not matter. it's tough, i know, but it's not your fault.
>>
>>78713731
>>78715765
Funny how the three people who are posing anti Trump nonsense are all suddenly pretending to be from Nevada.
>>
>>78715843
>believing NY state can direct the vote away from NYC

The general will look exactly like the Democratic Primary map
>>
>>78713731
>>78715678
>>78715598
Vegas resident here. I swear this town is only about 40% White and the nigs just don't respond to the census since their numbers are clearly twice what's reported
>>
>>78715626
It doesn't really matter. That you find yourself in a position to have to appeal to non-Whites in this particular manner means you've already lost as it means foreigners have enough sway in your lands to disrupt your domestic plans for your folk.

You're a conservative, so you don't actually under this. You'll continue to debate, craft little phrases, pen another essay about why you're right and someone else is wrong and that "x" is the real racist, "y" is actually worse for group "z". But it won't matter because you won't actually fight, so you'll die.
>>
>>78715938
Orange, actually
>>78715945
I'm aware but his claim of NY hates trump only applies to that shitpile of a city.
>>
>>78702984
Trump isn't even going to win Texas this year. How sad is that?
>>
>>78715942
different anon, but clark county. have hope, a lot of us legals despise illegals as much as the next gringo
>>
>>78715988
I'm actually from Nevada.

Who the fuck pretends to be from Nevada?

If you want to be a troll you pretend you're from Texas or something and say Texas is going for Clinton.
>>
>>78702984
>PA
>red
Could Trump be the first president to win Ohio and Florida and still lose?
>>
Wow. Suddenly everyone is from Nevada. If everyone was talking about Trump winning Michigan, all the shills would all of a sudden be from Michigan.
>>
>>78716055
>>78716080
>>
>>78703912

PA here, we are a lot redder than most people realize. The problem is the cities. Harrisburg, philly, and pittsburgh are all black and will probably vote 90% democrat just like every election. If anyone could get their vote enough to win the state, it's definitely Trump.
>>
>>78715988
I'm anti trump in Colorado.

actually most of Colorado is anti trump in Colorado.

probably something to do with all the Hispanics and people with a greater than 3rd grade education.
>>
>>78715942
where do you think? Vegas ofc

And is this the same Romney that was running against an incumbent who ALSO had a huge likability problem?

also why did you quote me twice?
>>
File: t.rump.jpg (127 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
t.rump.jpg
127 KB, 1024x614
>>78716135
well, im actually in nevada
>>
>>78716080
Enlighten me why you want Clinton to win over Trump.
>>
>>78702984
Michigan is red for the god-emperor!
Trump will not win Utah.
He might win Nevada.
>>
>>78716120
>Could Trump be the first president to win Ohio and Florida and still lose?

he's more likely to win PA and lose Florida desu sempai
>>
>>78703912
Polls are tied in PA. He'll have a harder time in Florida. I think a lot of people don't realise how close he is to being the electoral college favorite because of national polls.
>>
File: CameraPpictures 897.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CameraPpictures 897.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>78716080
lol, hey it has a certain charm
>>
>>78716051
>foreigners
and that's why you guys lose the Hispanic vote.

foreigners don't vote. Mexican Americans just want you to recognize they're Americans too.

you people are too stupid to grasp that. Most of them aren't immigrants, they were here before Americans even got here.
>>
>>78716313
>believing the Mormons will vote for someone in favor of infanticide

Trump's going to win Utah despite Romney's antics
>>
i love this meme of "if you hate x that automatically means you love y"
>>
File: Michigan.png (110 KB, 1296x618) Image search: [Google]
Michigan.png
110 KB, 1296x618
>>78716313
I think Michigan is a possible but unlikely win for him. Perhaps things will change over the next few months.
>>
>>78702984
I can actually see Nevada going red this year
>>
File: tony.png (186 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
186 KB, 500x585
>>78702984
I agree.

Your map has convinced me that PA is the most important battleground state in this election.

You're proposing that PA will flip to R -- despite the fact that it voted D all of the last 6 times.

It would be a huge problem for Hillary if PA flips. The most amazing thing here is that Hillary's latest ad blitz did not include PA. So Hillary thinks she has PA locked up. That could be a big mistake. See:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/06/hillary-clinton-swing-state-ads-224364

PA has narrowed a lot in the past 2 months. See:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
>>
Having lived in all these states at one time, I predict:

Ohio-red
Virginia-blue
Pennsylvania-red
Florida-red
>>
>>78716219
>And is this the same Romney that was running against an incumbent who ALSO had a huge likability problem?

I'll tell you that even Mormons hate Trump this election, and they make up a sizable part of the white population in Nevada.

There haven't been any Nevada polls so we're just speculating.

>>78716450
Is this now a troll thread?
>>
>>78716398
But Reagan, a Republican, gave them amnesty. Regan didn't deport them, Bush Sr didn't deport them,Bush jr didn't deport them. It's clear no matter who the Republicans nominate, they will still vote Democrat. It doesn't matter if Trump,Rubio,Bush,Cruz,Martinez got the nomination. They would still vote Democrat.
>>
>>78716446
>FOX reporting it's close or Trump is wining
>literally everyone else saying Clinton is curb stomping
Statistics are meaningless come election time. There's so much bullshit you can do to manipulate the numbers.
>>
>>78716553
No I'm 100% serious
>>
File: IMG_2601.jpg (2 MB, 3368x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
2 MB, 3368x3000
I see these guys outside of Vegas all the time. Clearly a sign Nevada is going Democrat.
>>
>>78716482
>Hillary's latest ad blitz did not include PA
where's Trump putting his advertising dollars?
>>
>>78704407
This is a myth based on '12 exit poll misinformation. Read http://nyti.ms/1TXkMtv

There were more white voters in '12 than previously thought, Romney didn't lose because of Hispanics.

add to that Trump has mobilized a portion of the electorate that doesn't traditionally vote.

This is why the polls are shit. no one knows the electorate demo or the voter turnout. The old numbers are useless
>>
>>78716553
Mormon here. UT does not reflect all Mormon opinions. I'm voting Trump and so is every other one I know.
>>
>>78716313
Utah is a confusing one since it's just a question of who the Mormon church hate less.

It's crazy that there's an entire state run by a religion. I know the south has their Christian tendencies but you literally have no life in Utah if you're not involved with the Mormon church.
>>
>>78716482
I've been saying all along that PA is this year's biggest swing state. I think Florida is an easy win for Trump since R-Money lost it by less than 1% despite being a shitty campaigner. Ohio shouldn't be too hard to win either if he campaigns hard there.
>>
You "Nevada" Clinton supporters still haven't explained why you want her to win.
>>
>>78716219
>where do you think? Vegas ofc
I noticed during the night of the Nevada primaries they kept saying on different news networks "all eyes on Vegas tonight"
>tfw in Reno
>>
File: 2012 election.png (82 KB, 938x1453) Image search: [Google]
2012 election.png
82 KB, 938x1453
The electorate was already swinging more towards the Republicans in 2012. Hillary doesn't have meme status like Obongo did. Trump will do better than expected, especially in light of the Brexit result.
>>
>>78716649

BURRO
U
R
R
O
>>
>>78716613
yes, because once again you're pretending they're foreigners or here illegally.

you can't deport most Hispanics and you can't give them amnesty because THEY WERE BORN HERE.

until you morons figure that out they'll keep voting for democrats. You need to understand Hispanics are not for the most part immigrants and they don't like you pretending they are.
>>
File: How states are trending.png (318 KB, 870x798) Image search: [Google]
How states are trending.png
318 KB, 870x798
Posted this the other day. May be useful in this thread too
>>
>>78716482
> The most amazing thing here is that Hillary's latest ad blitz did not include PA.

Nope, not anymore. They're putting ads into it now.

>>78716791
I don't want Hillary to win but this is just realism.
>>
>>78716789
He'll win Ohio when he runs NAFTA ads. Should work in PA too. Just wait.
>>
>>78716791

>>78716441
>>
>>78716791
Ohio here, but I don't want either one to win. They're both shit.

It was an all-around awful crop of candidates.
>>
>>78716899
lel, stay there
>>
>>78716633
you really have to read the demographics section in the poll reports and then speculate. Trump's winning the elderly by large margins despite polling more Democrats. This is a sign he'll dominate
>>
>>78716968
I really think he's going to do it. He just needs to focus hard on Florida, Ohio, PA. And NC if polls show things close. Fuck all the other states. They'll fall in line if it's a landslide
>>
>>78716968
>He'll win Ohio when he runs NAFTA ads

They chose their pro-tpp & pro-nafta governor over Trump
>>
>>78716450
>I can actually see Nevada going red this year

Not likely.

We have lots of hispanics, and bunch of mormons. Both groups hate Trump with a passion.

Hispanics have been growing in percentage over the past 4 years. Plus, we've always had a continual drizzle of people moving in from CA, which has also been gradually tilting us blue over the years.
>>
>>78716553
Brother, if you think a mormon is going to vote for a Democrat, much less a CLINTON, or even abstain voting because of their opinion on Trump, you don't know Nevada mormons very well.
>>
I hear you NV faggots are getting an NHL team, are you going to steal one or make your own?
>>
>>78717096

trump is pro tpp
>>
>>78717104
>Mormons
>ever voting for a non republican

I understand Mormons don't like his religious opinions but they will never vote dem

Either trump or no vote at all

As for Hispanics, Arizona has more and is still solid red
>>
>>78717071
I think he has NC and Ohio already. He needs to put everything he has into Florida,Michigan,PA,Wisconsin,Minnesota.
>>
>>78717117
I don't think they'll vote for Clinton but they'll abstain/vote for Gary Johnson which fucks Trump
>>
>>78716741

Apparently there's a huge democrat presence in North Utah. Gerrymandering makes it seem like Utah is strictly a republican state.
>>
>>78717164
>upsetting the even thirty team balance

They better be stealing one
>>
>>78717250
Not at all, my friend.

>>78717270
MN is a waste. Reagan couldn't even win there in '84. It's slowly moving red, but now is not it's time.
>>
>>78702984
He'll get Michigan.
And coming from a Wisco-fag, the only reason he didn't win the primary here is because of the "muh evagelicals" that didn't like his tone.
Outside of that, most of the smalltowns in the north have been flooded with shitskins and refugees (i.e. Barron w/ Somalis, and Abbotsford w/ wetbacks).
Scott Walker has won recall elections back-to-back because people here are tired of liberal bullshit.
The only liberal places are Madison and Milwaukee, and Milw really just votes liberal because of all the niggers who live here.
>>
>>78717096
Ohio only cares for it's own. Kasich is shit and we know it.

>>78717270
Ohio is far from a lock.
>>
>>78717377
>Not at all, my friend.

yes, very much so
>>
>>78717377
Instead of Minnesota then Virginia, and Maine
>>
>>78716398
They aren't Americans. They aren't White. You can't be American if you aren't White. Period.

That's why I advocate killing them. Murdering them. Slaughtering their children and breaking the fictional "State" that has granted these subhumans "legitimacy".

A White Russian who has never set foot in the United States a day in his life who is a member of the Communist party is more American than any taco nigger.
>>
I don't see Trump not winning PA.

I think PA is absolutely going red. Pittsburgh is big on Trump. Philly is prob a dem stronghold, but if Pittsburgh is going Trump, everything in between there and Philly is gonna go Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 691x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 691x624
>Mormons
>voting for the party that they all know hates them with a passion
Pick one. Its Trump or no vote.
>>
>>78717319
>only republicans gerrymander

Reddit plz go
>>
File: 200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg (8 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg
8 KB, 200x247
>>78717319
I got all of my Utah info from an episode of this guy's old podcast, he did mention SLC is like Austin where it's a liberal bastion surrounded by conservatives
>>78717372
>Coyotes switched to AZ Coyotes from Phoenix Coyotes
>Barely got a new rink
>Worried they're going to NV
>>
>>78717505
If only we had the ethics of the 3rd century we could genocide populations with impunity
>>
>>78717096
That's because under Kasich our economy has improved.
>>
>>78717485
Source? Here's mine: https://ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal#Donald_Trump

>>78717495
Maine is similar to MN in that respect. VA is possible to flip though.
>>
>The majority of U.S. Mormons, 66 percent, describe their ideology as conservative, while 22 percent identify themselves as moderate and 8 percent as liberal, according to a survey of more than 1,000 Mormons across the country released by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life on Thursday.

>Similarly, 74 percent of registered Mormon voters are Republican or Republican-leaning, while just 17 percent are Democratic or Democratic-leaning.

>Almost nine in 10 Mormons, 86 percent, said they have a favorable view of Romney, compared with just 25 percent who have a favorable view of President Barack Obama.

sure it's from 2012, but i dont think guys understand the extent of suggesting mormons will vote democrat. they wont.
>>
>>78704407
If Romney got 40% of the Latino vote he still would've lost to Obama.

The most important vote for Trump is college-educated whites
>>
>>78717692
This. Oil is one hell of a drug
>>
>>78702984
VA, OH, and PA will be called for Clinton before the polls even close in California and that'll be the show.
Stop with the delusions guys.
>>
>>78717505
exactly.

of course they're not going to vote for your side. You are viewed as racist.

if you want trump or any republican to win you need to start backing democrats. You are hated enough that whoever you back will lose. You are a political shitstain.
>>
>>78703660
Come on man, I'm from NY and even I've conceded he can't win NY unless Hilldawg really fucks up something fierce. NYC is just too populous and will fuck it up for us.
>>
>>78717881
I don't advocate backing any political party. I advocate terrorism.
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
POST YFW TRUMP WINS PENNSYLVANIA BUT LOSES OHIO
>>
>>78717881
Well do you expect white people in Michigan,PA,Maine,Wisconsin, to vote for that La Raza shit. If Hispanics ever seriously wanted to be considered equal Americans, they need to stop with that. They also need to condemn illegal immigration.
>>
>>78717904
We really need to turn NYC into its own district like DC, this state would be a great place to live if those faggots weren't controlling Albany.
>>
>>78704625
It's not possible, there are too many libtards in the city.
>>
>>78717904
NYC isn't the only liberal area of the State.
>>
>>78718081
I don't think that's possible. The demographics are similar such that if he wins PA, he automatically wins Ohio.
>>
>>78717998
you may not back a party.

you may even be joking.

but unfortunately for the GOP this is literally how they are seen by most Americans now. There's no future in it, they're circling the drain.
>>
>>78717998
People with similar political ideology's to yours help fuel the left.
>>
>>78704545
They had a fuck ton more dem votes than republican during their primary. Ain't no way they are going red.
>>
>>78717259
>I understand Mormons don't like his religious opinions but they will never vote dem
>Either trump or no vote at all

Bingo. A lot of Mormons won't vote at all. They'll leave the presidential choice blank, and just vote R for the house and senate races. It's just amazing how much they hate Trump -- it's a personal, religious, cultural thing that us non-Mormons don't really understand.

> As for Hispanics, Arizona has more and is still solid red

But Nevada starts out much bluer than Arizona ever was. The increase in Hispanics will serve as as additional weight on the anchor that will keep Nevada blue.
>>
>>78718307
>they're circling the drain.
That's a feature, not a bug.
>>
File: Worldatwar.jpg (32 KB, 268x309) Image search: [Google]
Worldatwar.jpg
32 KB, 268x309
Will Brexit and a Trump presidency trigger the globalist plot to start WW3?
>>
>>78718376
He'll still win Utah, it'll just be by a smaller margin than the normal Republican. I suppose it's possible for Hillary to win it, but not very likely
>>
>>78717881
I guess now #I'mWithHer
>>
>>78718337
>help fuel the left.
Good. Hopefully it fuels them right into open conflict so we can get about the business of destroying the zionist United States and abolishing democratic republics in the West.
>>
>>78702984
Vermont will be Red.
>>
>>78718087
>If Hispanics ever seriously wanted to be considered equal Americans, they need to stop with that. They also need to condemn illegal immigration.
you're also lumping American Hispanics in with illegal immigrants.

the only people that like illegal immigration are illegal immigrants. They can't vote.

Hispanics don't like illegal immigration, they just hate that you can't tell them from illegal immigrants.
>>
At this point, I agree with this map, but give Clinton Florida and the win. I actually think Ohio and Penn are strongly for Trump but the polls aren't picking it up. I think Florida is weaker for Trump than the polls are showing
>>
>>78718596
Na. NH will though.
>>
File: Ohio.png (311 KB, 1366x1300) Image search: [Google]
Ohio.png
311 KB, 1366x1300
>>78702984

I agree with this map, I think Oh, Pa, and Fl are the states that will win it for him
>>
>>78718596
I know you're joking, but it may actually be a lot less blue this time around because of anger at the DNC nominating Hillary and because of >muh guns
>>
>>78718784
you guys better give us trump, or ill give you death
>>
File: Pennsylvania.png (133 KB, 1146x1230) Image search: [Google]
Pennsylvania.png
133 KB, 1146x1230
>>78718794
>>
File: Florida.png (139 KB, 1172x1212) Image search: [Google]
Florida.png
139 KB, 1172x1212
>>78718868
>>
>>78718087
>If Hispanics ever seriously wanted to be considered equal Americans
also, they already are equal Americans.

Soon they'll be the majority of Americans. Because they're having kids while our children are in the basement playing video games and complaining about people not respecting their gender identities.
>>
>>78712400
Here are just a couple examples of the opposite...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKwdjKCkqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhGermhNwXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pvgKXOamX8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA
>>
>>78714672
the average black person doesn't know the meaning of the word legacy, good luck with that
>>
>>78704496
I'm worried about Ohio
>>
>>78718376
>Nevada Hispanics.
You mean in las Vegas?
Theres an entire state outside of that city you know.
And everyone working in the casinos will vote republican.
Just the drug dealers and welfare rats will vote democrat.
Nevada will go red.
>>
>>78718636
>Hispanics don't like illegal immigration, they just hate that you can't tell them from illegal immigrants

That's why I think Trump will do better than expected among Hispanics. Whenever they ask him a question about why Hispanics aren't supporting him, he's just like "Some are because they want what everyone else wants". When they ask Hillary about Hispanics she's just like "We can't have Donald Trump deporting your abuela!"

As long as Trump stops making comments like the Mexican judge he's fine
>>
>>78718738
Romney lost Florida by less than one point, against Obama who had unusually high turnut. Romney doesn't even have 1/4 the support Trump does in Florida. If you think Florida is going blue after Orlando, you're delusional. I agree Ohio is strong Trump, but not yet sure about PA.
>>
File: New Hampshire.png (128 KB, 1178x1190) Image search: [Google]
New Hampshire.png
128 KB, 1178x1190
>>78718784

It's possible but I doubt it
>>
>>78718971
Obama won Ohio by just under 3%. Given the fact that Hillary should suffer from a 3rd term penalty, it should be an easy swing for Trump unless he screws up.
>>
File: Jackass.jpg (150 KB, 475x359) Image search: [Google]
Jackass.jpg
150 KB, 475x359
>>78712400
Check this shit out, cop says the protesters are being bussed in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYChqtFygRQ
>>
>>78718794
>>78718868
>>78718906
>>78719090

It all depends on if the "20% of Bernie supporters will vote Trump" statistic is reliable. That alone would render all these polls useless and give Trump a massive victory
>>
>>78704407
>2-3% of overall minority vote

He'll probably get something like 15-20% of the overall minority vote. Asians and Latins don't bloc vote to the same degree negros do.
>>
>>78719014
>As long as Trump stops making comments like the Mexican judge he's fine
agreed.

democrats aren't usually any better than republicans but I think Hispanics see them as making mistakes out of ignorance rather than indifference. Republicans have done fine in the past with Hispanics, they just need to know a bit about their history.
>>
>>78719372
Not gonna happen. Cut that to maybe 5% and I'll agree with you.

Bernie, Obama, and Warren will all be speaking glowingly about Hillary at the convention. This will assuage most of the fears that Berniebots have about Hillary. Just remember, we're not dealing with logical people. If they understood anything about politics, they wouldn't have been voting Bernie in the first place
>>
>>78719479
So you're saying that Trump should pander and pick a Hispanic running mate?
>>
>>78719650
god no, Hispanics aren't even a large enough bloc to pander to
>>
File: Screenshot (72).png (67 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (72).png
67 KB, 1366x768
>>78719372

True, also NH was a weak state for her in the primaries. FL, OH, and PA were all safe Clinton
>>
File: rjdFpdY.jpg (177 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
rjdFpdY.jpg
177 KB, 1211x1259
How is Trump going to win either Virginia or Pennsylvania, and what are the chances?
>>
>>78719650
no, it won't make any difference.

Trump is seen as a racist and a misogynist, there's nothing he can do to fix that because he's a racist and a misogynist.
>>
>>78719866

see

>>78718868
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.