[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys actualy fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: o-HIJAB-UNION-JACK-facebook.jpg (524 KB, 1536x2038) Image search: [Google]
o-HIJAB-UNION-JACK-facebook.jpg
524 KB, 1536x2038
I mean ok, you are about to leave EU, but you made a big mess back home. You have almost half of nation not happy with the results, you are still pretty badly kebab infested, Scots and Irish want their country. Did you fuck up in long term?
>>
>>78702733
They can never recover. It is a pity, truthfully.
>>
Authoritarian Lefties are more assmad than they have even been.

That's a good thing.
>>
>>78702733
it's too early to tell.

also why are Croatians like OP so mad?

It's literally either them or germans making the "sky is falling" threads
>>
Half the nation would be unhappy either way. Better for the entitled children to learn what it means to not have their way than the working people who actually already have a clue how the world works.
>>
The backlash proves how fucking horrible the left is. They believe they can do no wrong and their way is the only way.

The majority said no, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>78704616
Sore losers
>>
File: 1466777186425.jpg (89 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1466777186425.jpg
89 KB, 1182x966
>>78702733
The left are crying failures and we have achieved freedom.

Nothing else matters.
>>
>>78702733
They are fucked. Ireland will do well from all the business fleeing though.

Ireland thanks all the geriatric xenophobes in the UK.
>>
>>78702733
>You have almost half of nation not happy with the results
Better their half than our half. That's how democracy works my man.

>you are still pretty badly kebab infested
Of cource, we didn't expect them to fucking evaporate. Just to have more control over future kebabs trying to get in

>Irish want their country
meme
>>
>>78704374
yeah, but like... What if your country dissolves over it?
>>
>>78705176
Being a slave to the authoritarian left is worse than death. The country is better off dissolved.
>>
File: submarine_1620339c_1746033c.jpg (21 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
submarine_1620339c_1746033c.jpg
21 KB, 460x288
>>78705176
If they allow it, given who keeps the military. Without being subject to the EU they can find creative solutions once again.
>>
>>78702733
Is the economy so bad in Slovenia that you are put to shilling for globalism on /pol/?
>>
It now depends what the elected government of the UK does. Provided they hold a snap GE. Otherwise its up to whoever wriggles into power next.
>>
>>78702733

the eu was making the mess idiot.
>>
>>78702733
Ireland already has if you missed it their own independent country.

It is now ready to receive all the multinational businesses that will flee London.

British economic refuges are not so welcome.

The people of the Republic of Ireland Eire wish to sincerely thank all the daily mail and express voters the undereducated and the geriatric xenophobes for destroying their British grandchildren's futures in order to make Ireland the six most desirable passport in the world (Britain's is now the 33rd).

Nothing funnier than senile bigots throwing away their grandchildren's futures to make Irish people wealthy.

O the irony.
>>
>>78704988

You have achieved nothing. Nothing has happened yet, and likely nothing will, because what was a few days ago a peaceful country is now a political powder keg.

You guys are incredibly delusional.
>>
>>78706007

I'm buying stock in potatoes, clods of turf and guiness right now
>>
File: 5 stages of grief.png (380 KB, 1800x1276) Image search: [Google]
5 stages of grief.png
380 KB, 1800x1276
If we have a free market low regulation economy we'll recover in no time.

And hey we'll have our sovereignty and kick the pakis out. Short term bad, long term amazing.
>>
>>78702733
She is safe until jamal realizes she is wearing a christian symbol
>>
>half the nation not happy

So just a normal election result then?

We're in the intimidate aftermath, of course people will be pissed and vocal just like they were after the Scottish referendum. It'll blow over, it always does.
>>
>>78706335
Lol still taint tickled over the Falklands are we?
>>
Britain saw the writing on the wall when the rest of the EU is looking the other way.

They are the first. Not the only.
>>
>>78709419

I totally forget about them whenever I fuck my Canadian gf.
>>
>>78705176
To be honest, the little triumphs can sometimes outweigh the large consequences that follow.

Its amazing seeing how fucking pissed the liberals are. Its also disturbing how much control they have over the media, with most news networks making this look like the UK just sank into the Atlantic.
>>
>>78706794
>and kick the pakis out
this is where a well-meaning and perhaps overly optimistic program turns into what can only be described as a LCD fever dream
>>
Scotland won't leave because the EU won't accept a nation with a large deficit, ~65% of their exports go to the UK and only ~17% to the EU, and other member nations will over-rule them to dissuade other secessionists. I don't see any significant number of N.I clamoring for a referendum either. The people clamoring for a referendum are just butthurt Europhile cucks, ignore them.
>>
>>78710245
sounds like filthy expert talk to me
>>
>>78702733
As much as I would like to see the UK burns they will recover pretty fast
>>
>>78705440
I'm getting sick of this meme. If you complain about the situation in the Netherlands you're 100% certain to be a NEET armchair rebel.
>>
BRITAIN WILL PREVAIL
>>
>>78704582
This.
>>
File: JSON DATA.png (109 KB, 1359x609) Image search: [Google]
JSON DATA.png
109 KB, 1359x609
>>78702733
To be honest I'm not bothered what is going on, the UK will recover.
We have recovered from worse in far harder times.

Liberals run the media so this is to be expected of them, I don't know if you seen the petition going on but its rigged as fuck.

I've just emailed all the data to Sky,BBC as well as RT
>>
>Scots and Irish want their country

Actually no. Their respective nationalist parties are just impotently kicking and screaming because they think the result gives them a legitimate reason to leave the UK.

They assume all this without even asking their people what they want, and Sinn Fein has already been told to cut that shit out and denied a boder poll on Irish unity.

Northern Ireland voted 56% in favour of remain which is hardly a landslide to start. When you throw leaving the UK into that deal fewer than 50% of the population will be for it I promise you.

Scotland voted in 2014 to remain a part of the UK. They have had their referendum. The fact that they voted for the UK to remain in the EU is not relevant. The vote had absolutely nothing to do with Scotland being in the EU as it's own country. That's a completely different political situation, one I doubt most Scots are in favour of.

It'll all blow over pretty soon. Lot of mad cucks who didn't prepare mentally in the slightest to lose. It's fortunate that the side who lost are a bunch of weak meek faggots who won't do a damn thing about it.
>>
They lived in Yugoslavia aka united slav kingdom
>>
>>78705176
So if a leave vote won, why do you think the population would be any less annoyed? It was a near 50/50 split. It was bound to happen regardless of the way the vote went. At least we went in the intelligent direction.
>>
>>78711556
Wishful thinking. This is the end of the UK. Good night, sweet prince.
>>
>>78712496

Hardly. Scotland cannot leave the UK. I don't think you understand how well and truly fucked they'd be if they didn't get into the EU after leaving (Which they won't thanks to Spain0.

Northern Ireland could possibly leave and join Ireland. But I think it's seriously unlikely. Like I said the remain/stay divide wasn't all that strong to begin with there.

The cucks are already in the depression stage of grief for the most part. Give it a week and they'll be done.
>>
>>78702733
>Scots and Irish want their country
Scots had their vote 2 years ago, so they can shut up. Only one political party is calling for an Irish vote and both the British and Irish government said "no".

>Did you fuck up in long term?
Depends on what sort of deal we work out with the EU. The government may "accept" the referendum, but can still screw us by having us in the EU in all but name (single market, free movement, still pay, but no representation).

Ideally, it would be nice if we were part of the free trade bloc and standard agencies, but without Schengen. That way, the EU can federalise all they want, we get what we want (free trade), and standardisation makes everyone's lives safer and easier.
>>
Lel cuckland, Northern Ireland are going nowhere
The elites will do some Jew agreement with the eu and all the people who voted leave will get even more pissed off
>>
>>78712942

*remain/leave rather lmao

but yeah, sabre rattling about irish unity in Norn Eire gets shut down pretty fucking quickly and everyone fucking hates Sinn Fein when they do it.
>>
>>78702733
I truly hope the government or Brussels declares the result void. SJW's will wet themselves with joy. BBC will cum buckets all over the television.

The silent majority will think very carefully. Conservatives wanted us to Remain. Labour wanted us to Remain. Lib Dems wanted us to Remain. So who speaks for us?

>UKIP becomes next government
>Vote stands
> Leave Europe
>remove kebab

Things will go better than expected if they ignore this vote.
>>
>>78702733
I think it almost doesn't matter.
The EU was going to pull apart anyway due to economic and political problems which are baked into the EU model.
The British did the service of hastening its demise.
>>
>>78706007
ROFLMAO IRELAND
>>
>>78713581
Its not up to brussels to ignore it, its an internal UK referendum. Once you invoke article 50 its set in stone. Besides which the EU wants you gone at this point
>>
It was just a stupid decision.

Are the right wingers going to be happy in 5 years now that they left the EU? No, they are just going to be mad at something else because the economy will still be in the dumps.

Britain isn't very important, they may think they are, but everyone in Europe needs NATO for a reason.
Without international economic and military systems, the western world cannot compete with the communists in the east, for the simple reason that you don't have to pay people to work in Asia.

They have way more man power, we have to be smarter, and leaving the EU was an incredibly stupid thing to do and was bad for the entirety of the western world.
I want a powerful Europe, but they'd rather be petty losers.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.