[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can there be good immigration which is not necessarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
skilled immigration?

Dragana Stankovic has won the title of Miss Austria 2016. She is a Christian white girl from the Balkans who is studying in Austria. Her parents were poor illegal immigrants from the Balkans who came to Austria in the 1990s, but worked hard.

I am in favor of this kind of immigration. Why is /pol/ against good immigration?
>>
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>78702403

>Why is /pol/ against good immigration?

Because it isn't? Where did you get that impression?

Also

>Slav girls >> western hambeasts
>>
>>78702403
EU doesn't discriminate against good or bad immigration. Enjoy your Latvian murderers though
>>
>>78702403
I see no problem with European immigration but not those third-world people. Although there are some criminals coming from Eastern-Europe to commit crimes here in Western-Europe.
>>
>>78702403

>She is a Christian white girl from the Balkans who is studying in Austria.

Specify her ethnicity more closely.

Miss [country] contests should be limited to each countries own women.
>>
Immigration is only good if it's white people.

Japs and Indians are ok too but in smaller doses.
>>
>allowing someone who isn't Austrian by blood to be miss Austria
This is sickening
>>
>>78702403
Slavs aren't as shitty as mudslimes m8. We don't won't Islam here. And we don't want inbred Arabs.
>>
>>78703172
>Indians
No
>>
>>78702786
>Because it isn't? Where did you get that impression?
Brexit. The whole board is like "we hate European immigration because it is white Christian young people from Eastern Europe".
>>
>>78702403
Well, it makes sense. Serbs were once part of multiethnic Habsburg and later Austria-Hungary empire.
Arabs and blacks were not.
>>
>>78703349
But then who is going to perform that quadruple bypass on you in 20 years?
>>
>>78702403
she looks pretty meh in the face deparment, would not racemix with
>>
>>78703693
A fucking white doctor, like they have been for America since such operations were possible
Also over half of all poo in loos are actually shit doctors and surgeons just like all of the tech heads they churn out
>>
What Christian practice does she claim? I'm looking at a picture of her in panties for national television
>>
Is she Croatian? Croatian girls are fucking crazy
>>
>>78702403
Good immigration: allowing people in your country IF you can be pretty sure they will integrate.
In the real world, that would mean:
- you have strict yearly quotas allowing not many people in, bc otherwise they will form small societies of their own (i.e. ghettos) instead integrating
- you should give preference to those of similar cultures, because they have less integrating to do, which in turn means they won't form ghettos
- only those with clean legal record allowed

I am all for good immigration. But who implements it like that?
>>
Apparently there's another slav Dragana Stankovic ehos a pretty good women's squeeky floor player
>>
>>78702403
>baiting with tits to destroy our civilization

And they say old people shouldn't be allowed to vote...
>>
>>78704115
Name sounds Serbian
>>
>>78704140
>But who implements it like that?
America until the 1980's
It works really fuckin well too
>>
>>78704140

We did prior to the 1965 Immigration & Nationality Act.
>>
>>78704102
Jesus Christ never said you have to be modestly dressed. He said love thy neighbor and fight for your community and culture and destroy the money lenders and money traders.
>>
I have a Syrian family for neighbours and they are alright. I don't think they're even islamix, husband is a carpenter or roofer, wife is a dental assistant or something, going back to school to become a dentist and the husband might go back depending on finances.

Never seen her wear the hijab, they drink alcohol, own a dog. Once I was gone for a few days and they mowed my lawn.

This is good immigration.
>>
>>78704313
Well old people are the ones who voted in globalism and communism so though you may be right they still shouldn't be allowed to
>>
>>78704512
He was also a dirty pinko jew
>>
File: 1433644280903.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
1433644280903.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>78704512
1/10 bait
1 Timothy 2
Matthew 5
>>
File: true_scotaman.jpg (127 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
true_scotaman.jpg
127 KB, 768x1024
>>78702403
no true scotsman would vote to leave the EU,... or would he ?
>>
>>78704767
Thats because their home was probably destroyed in Syrian so they had no other choice but to leave
Be glad you got the good kind of Syrian mate
>>
File: 1465759032997.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1465759032997.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>>78702403
>...were poor illegal immigrants from the Balkans

1. There was an actual war (not just cowards running from a shitty society they crated)
2. Close by, no traveling through 10 countries without war to get to the best welfare office
3. Christians: Compatible with Austrian society and culture
4. No ambitions of conquest (hidden or openly)
5. Can pass as natives (or close enough) in Austria

NEXT!
>>
>>78704944
Jelly of that niggers calves and boots
>>
huh... slavs have been in Austria for centuries

Completely different from syrians and africans fresh out of the boat
>>
>>78702403
we're not against good immigration, the problem is that good immigration never happens
>>
>>78702403
such talent much hard work wow
cherrypick some more mehmet
>>
>>78704115

Croatian girls are not right in the head. I have fucked some (think: ena kadic) but in the end, they have all sorts of anger, identity and daddy issues. They are still hot and that, but not at all wife material.
>>
>>78705140
>There was an actual civil war
>just cowards running from a shitty society they crated

What are Tito cucks starting to fight about shitty turk clay after Great Mercedes Worker died.
>>
>>78705140
>1. There was an actual war (not just cowards running from a shitty society they crated)
sure thing, but I don't care about wars, I think we should not let anyone in because of wars

>2. Close by, no traveling through 10 countries without war to get to the best welfare office
Well, from Serbia or Macedonia, they would still travel through 3-4 countries before reaching Austria

>3. Christians: Compatible with Austrian society and culture
Yes, that is my point

>4. No ambitions of conquest (hidden or openly)
ok

>5. Can pass as natives (or close enough) in Austria
yes, my point
>>
>>78702403
>Can there be good immigration

Yes, it's called white immigration.
>>
>>78705517
>Yes, it's called white immigration.
But you just voted against white immigration and for more Pakis and Indians and Africans?
>>
>>78705633
Nah, I voted for the liberal tears.
>>
>>78705504
Point 1 and 4 are closely related. Anecdotal "evidence" for opening borders without a reason are plain retarded, something only a german or swede would advocate for in the current world situation. A recipe for chaos.
>>
>>78703510
Wrong you irredeemable Kuckraut.

Brexit happened because they don't want no Kraut telling Bongs what to do. Why take orders from shit and pathetic people that got raped in 2 world wars?

Brexit happened because they've had enough of the useless Mudslimes coming in droves and bringing nothing but problems. Radicalism, sense of entitlement ("I deserve gibs!"), and so on is not compatible with Western values.

Brexit happened because it should be looking out for Brits first. If there are leftovers, then Europe can have them. And if there are leftovers from that, then undeserving people like Mudslimes and 3rd world failures can have them. That's how it works.
>>
if we enforced current immigration laws, it wouldnt be a problem. a few countries, us and aus included, on paper only allow a rare, skilled worker that a company cannot find domestically. they company sponsors the immigrant and a lot of paperwork is involved.
>>
>>78702403
>white balkan european
>ability to succeed

>africans & islam indoctrinated arabs
>receding genetics

liberals are so freaking autistic its almost insanity levels how the hyperbole in their mind and articles gets to dictate the fiction narative
>>
>>78702403
There's no such thing as good immigration even from white negroes
>>
>>78702403
Remind me how she is a healthy military-aged male from al-Ummah who attacks kids, grabs women, provides cover for terrorists, and shoots policemen?
Oh, that's right, she is none of those things. It's almost like Germans really are all autistic.
>>
>>78702403

Ex-Yugos arent the fucking problem.

Ive played football with alot of slavs all my life.

They all worked hard after school and are all construction workers.

Bro-tier and very respectful of Austrian ways. They however do not respond well to xenophobia, of which there is plenty.

The problem arent the Yugos, the problem are the Turks and the "Syrians".
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.