[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Trans people being in the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+11.20.39).png (48 KB, 587x412) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+11.20.39).png
48 KB, 587x412
Thoughts on Trans people being in the military?
>>
>>78701824
Good. They can be fodder.
>>
You mean estrogen-fueled men and testosterone-fueled women in the military?

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>78701824
Special Forces, codename Snowflake.
>>
File: 1466565082416.gif (1 MB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
1466565082416.gif
1 MB, 350x200
>>78701954
this
>>
File: 1464810094138.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1464810094138.png
25 KB, 396x400
>transgender soldiers
>medically engineered, chemically enhanced soldiers
Seems fine
>>
>>78701824
It's an absolute disgrace that shits all over everything the military stands for. The military is about functioning as a team. You should leave individuality behind while you are serving.
>>
>>78701824
A women in man shape is still only as functionally strong as any women. Congratulations this is only going to result in marginally less deaths than women in combat units
>>
>>78701824

good. lots of blameless ass kickings take place in the military. might straighten them out
>>
>>78701824
Military isn't camp
>>
>>78701824
i hope we have battalions of mentally unstable trannys and female Navy SEALs having their packs carried by squadmates and we lose every fucking battle, they all get blown to pieces, and maybe in the next war we will remember our mistakes and try better
>>
t. draft dodger
>>
>>78701824
Very good, let them be the first to go on the front.
they might get killed first and scare ennemies.
>>
Obsolete, nobody uses trains in wartime anymore
>>
I approve. In fact I would go further, I don't think straight white males should be allowed in the military. They don't deserve the right to defend this great country.
>>
>Tranniy MtFs join the military
>Still taking test and other roids so they have above natty levels of testosterone
>meet all standards of strength
>WOMEN ARE JUST AS STRONG AND CAPABLE AS MEN
>>
Send the "women" in as "prisoners" and give all the muzzies the clap
>>
>>78702323
now THAT'S equality. you should run for president
>>
Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want. If you are a man, woman or something inbetween, you can all be equally retarded in joining the military
>>
I can't wait for equality to be pushed far enough for these people realise they don't actually want equality. Go ahead, send these trans fags off to fight and let's see how many survive
>>
>>78701824
I thought the military screened for mental illness, though.
>>
>>78701824

I see a lot of friendly fire kills in the future.
>>
Recruiters will do their best to talk trannies out of joining, if that fails MEPS will find something obscure wrong with them to where they can't join and if all else fails they'll be bullied mercilessly in basic by other recruits and the instructors.
>>
>This is an important issue

Bernie...just get the fuck out of here already, you're not relevant anymore
>>
Lame grab for attention for an obsolete army

We're getting to robot armies soon, already have drones
>>
>>78703090
Are you a vet? I'm really hoping what you said is true.
>>
>>78703038
Even if they decided to no longer screen for body dysmorphia they would still be excluded due to having been prescribed SSRI's
>>
>>78701824

My cocnern is that they would ahve the usual requirements waived to let them in.

As an example, trans people have an absurd rate of mental illness, and even suicide. Will this be ignored so that trans people are accepted to the military at the asme rate as cis people? In two or three years will I see a series of op-eds about how trans people are discriminated against because fewer of them are accepted into the military versus their cis counterparts?
>>
>>78701824
Here's an issue;
Do they join as their birth gender or their current percieved gender?
Since entry standards are different for either, who joins as what?

Or do we just make entry requirements the same and kick most women out of the army as a result?
>>
>>78702008
This movie was hard to watch
>>
>>78701824
Transmarine spots sandniglet enemy kid:
- Come to mommy, baby boy, don't afraid of anything !
- Kid comes near, unsuspecting.
- You like gladiator movies ?
- ?????
- Profit
>>
>>78702093
What about this delightful lady? someone who's genetically male in the shape of a brick shit house with tits?
>>
>>78701824
I'm more wondering why this senile old man is still babbling on..
>>
>>78701824
Sounds like a fun idea
You need to make reality show about that
>>
>>78702525
That decision will piss everyone off for several reasons (among others):

1) Transgender people (both male-to-female and female-to-male) will be pissed off for being used as sex slaves (and contracting gonorrhea if they don't already have it)

2) People in general will be furious at you for "disrespecting those who have served [insert country here]"

3) Groups like Amnesty International will be pissed off at your abuse of human rights (Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights comes to mind), meaning they will point this out to anyone and everyone they can, thus pissing everyone off

4) Muslims will be pissed off for all 1.6 billion of them or so contracting gonorrhea for following a religion associated with IS (since if all of them were terrorists, the West would already be screwed)

5) Women (especially feminists) will be pissed off at you for what effectively amounts to misogyny (we are talking about women being used as biological weapons) or for putting cis women in the army at risk of being mistaken as trans

6) The UN will be pissed off at you for violating the Geneva Conventions (your idea involves what amounts to biological warfare, after all)

Overall, your idea would be the worst PR nightmare in history.
>>
>>78705561
So you're for it?
>>
>>78701824
Equality in becoming a murderer for the state.

What a privilege...
>>
>>78702068
Truth, uniforms are there for a reason.
>>
Might be the best way to rid the world of them, actually.

Not that any would sign up because they're fairy snowflakes, but I can't wait for the gopros that show them getting fucked over
>>
>>78701954
well what it is that could be wrong?
>>
>>78701824
I thought the military didn't want the mentally ill
>>
>>78701824
>Leftists want to put guns in the hands of the mentally ill

WEW
>>
>>78701824
At this point, why the fuck not? The SJWs are intent on turning the military into a "program," which particular way they ruin it today doesn't matter much.
>>
>>78701824
The enemy won't know which prisoners to rape, could be worth trying for the psy ops aspect.
>>
>>78701824
Our military is going to get destroyed whenever we have the next war lol

Our military only ever fights for israel so I don't really give shit about it or our jewish government
>>
>>78701824
trans and gays go to military and get shot, whats so bad about that?
>>
>>78701824
yes, lets give mentally ill people access to millitary grade weapons and classified intel. this will surely end well.
>>
>>78708417
>The enemy won't know which prisoners to rape, could be worth trying for the psy ops aspect.

kek of the day
>>
A long time ago I heard army, marines, whatever talking about how they were in a platoon led by a tranny and that the tranny in question was an incredibly fucked up sadistic person.
>>
>>78703985
What movie is it?
>>
>>78703637
drones still need pilots and maintainers. fully autonomous robot soldiers will have trouble adapting to a changing situation.
>>
File: jewmethod.png (95 KB, 878x506) Image search: [Google]
jewmethod.png
95 KB, 878x506
>>78701824
this
>>
>>78704150
Like I said it won't reduce casualties, what sane squad wouldn't use that thing as a human shield?
>>
>>78703696

Their are already trannies in the US military.

Quite a few of them in basic and some spotted on post. Most of them are masculine women who want to be men. One of them was wearing a chest binder sort of thing and developed breathing issues because of it.

Now they are looking into making it so taxpayers pay for the transformation.

Any people who make fun of a tranny runs the risk of getting into serious trouble over it.
>>
>>78708950
yeah i mean , just give access to REAL assault weapons to people with hormonal problems, who takes drugs and which 43% suicides What could ever go wrong ?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.