[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Scottish The Biggest Cucks Ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 833.png (550 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
833.png
550 KB, 680x497
>Get BTFO by the English for centuries
>BTFO so hard you give up and voluntarily join a union with the English to save your own ass
>Cucked so hard you kneel to a foreign queen
>After centuries of cucking, decide you want independence once everything is nice and comfy
>Lose vote of independence
>Vote to stay in the EU within the UK because being the cuck of the cuck is better than just being a cuck alone
>BTFO again
>>
I don't understand why Scots love globalism so much

Surely being native Brits is better than turning into another multicultural hellhole like Paris.
>>
>>78701509
Simple

By being in the EU it diverts them from the fact that they are cucked by England and therefore being a cuck of the cuck of the Jewish bull that is the EU
>>
I voted to leave.

And typical yank doesn't know the correct history. We didn't get btfo for centuries, that's Wales.
>>
>>
File: 201501_2218_bchdf_sm.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
201501_2218_bchdf_sm.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>78702124
>>
>>78701398
>Cucked so hard you kneel to a foreign queen

Actually it was the English kneeling to Scottish monarchs that led to the union. But otherwise yeah we're cucked as hell these days.
>>
>>78701398
Oh look. An ignorant Yank.

How

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: angloshreked.png (230 KB, 328x940) Image search: [Google]
angloshreked.png
230 KB, 328x940
>>78702919

I honestly thought thick as fucking shite Americans would understand this at least because of Braveheart. Seeing how they get all their information from movies and TV
>>
File: englishman-irn-bru-infographic1.jpg (583 KB, 900x1221) Image search: [Google]
englishman-irn-bru-infographic1.jpg
583 KB, 900x1221
> Comes on thread
> No Irn Bru
> I weep
> It falls out my pocket
> Great Uncle Rab C's sporran
>>
>>78702919
>>78703102
>>78703140
>muh William Wallace who fought for nothing
>Ass blasted Scotcucks
>>
>>78701398
dear ameritard.

stop with the divide and conquer BS

thanks

the united kingdom
>>
File: 1465019066957.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
1465019066957.gif
1 MB, 218x218
Challenge to any Scotcuck to post with the Flag of Scotland and not the Queen's Union Jack
>>
>>78701509
They are welfare leeches, they support whatever gives them the most free money to prop up their economy.
>>
File: braveheart.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
braveheart.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>78703505
Did you know they have a William Wallace statue that they made look like Mel Gibson
>>
File: Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>78703947
>Even JewWood dictates the image of their history
>>
My dumb 21 year old good-for-nothing friend is going to university in scotland this year. He calls me a racist, complains that younger people should be allowed to vote and that it's unfair that old people decide the future of the young.
>>
>>78701398
Plenty of Scots voted to leave. You're a cunt.
>>
Just remember that the last time Scotland tried to manage its own affairs its government bet 50% of all of the money in Scotland on a horribly planned colonial venture, and ended up selling the country to England to keep it alive.

>>78701398
>they're sick of being allowed to vote on laws like any other British citizen, being as free as any English or Welshman, so they want to go to the EU where they no longer have those rights
>slavery is freedom
>>
>>78706039
>Just remember that the last time Scotland tried to manage its own affairs its government bet 50% of all of the money in Scotland on a horribly planned colonial venture, and ended up selling the country to England to keep it alive.

Need a redpill on this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.