[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING AMERILARDS STOP BLOCKING IMMIGRATION REFORM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: sad-crying-man-2503659.jpg (280 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
sad-crying-man-2503659.jpg
280 KB, 957x1300
FUCKING AMERILARDS STOP BLOCKING IMMIGRATION REFORM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I JUST WANT TO WORK IN GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, WHY IS THAT SO BAD???

I'LL WORK FOR LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

GETTING A GREEN CARD TAKES LIKE 50 YEARS AND 20K$ AND I NEVER WIN THE FUCKING LOTTERY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78701010
Get a work visa faggot. If you have any actual skill thats worth a dam, you can get one.
>>
We let in over a million per year and the nation is dying because of it. You missed the boat by 50 years. Sorry.
>>
>>78701010
Immigration reform doesn't apply to White Europeans.

It applies to filthy brown people from South/Central America.
>>
>>78701010
Wait till Trump is elected, he wants to prioritize European immigration.
>>
>>78701010
>I'LL WORK FOR LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
That is honestly the main problem. Immigrants come and undercut our min wage jobs. Our win wage employees seek other low skill (but labor intensive) jobs that they then undercut, or seek welfare. It all results in a guy like me making a small amount above min wage for roofing houses and needing to have a roommate when 20 years ago i could have raised a family by doing the exact same job i do now.
>>
Why don't you just go to an EU english speaking cunt like the UK?
>>
>>78701234
stop spouting nonsense bullshit
>>
just say you're going there on vacation then don't leave
they never deport anyone
illegals can even vote and get driver's licenses and welfare there
>>
>>78701751
Out of over a million the most Euros we get is 10k a year from the UK, and they try to kill Trump. Shut borders to the world.
>>
>>78701010
If you think they want reform so we can import more white people, then you really are a snow nigger. They want to import as much of the third world as possible, so they can drive down the average intelligence enough to pass globalist laws and cement our eternal subjugation.

If you want to work here, get a work visa and shut the fuck up about our immigration laws if you can't see the bigger picture.
>>
>>78701010
idk man. Nobody really wants to change immigration here for some reason. The debate surrounding it has effectively gone nowhere in 20 years.
>>
>>78701010
Just have anchor baby, you dummy; it's what all of the mexicans do
>>
>>78701010
>best country
Your delusion is causing you misery ahahaha
>>
>>78701010
>"GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH"

The grass is always greener on the other side my friend.

I've been trying to leave my country.
>>
>>78701010
america's immigration policies are pretty sound. why do you think america should let you in their country? what do you have to offer that isn't covered in their immigration policy?
>>
>>78701010
why do you want to move to ammmerica? what if yellowstone erupts or you get shot for no reason? dangerous country desu
>>
>>78702602
Better than being culturally enriched by Mongolians.
>>
>>78701751
It's not nonsense, it's fact.
Look up the 1965 Immigration & Nationality Act.

The politicians currently discussing immigration reform have no intention on making it easier for Europeans to immigrate to the United States. They're only concerned with granting amnesty to illegals.
>>
Trump'll open the borders for proud whites.
>>
>>78701010
Look, motherfucker. We'd love to have your Finnish ass immigrate here.
Unfortunately, we seem to be on a strict diet of worthless brown people only.
Don't bark at us, asshole.
Bark at our leftist leaders.
>>
File: 1466371157084.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1466371157084.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>78701315
>>78703277
this is wishful thinking. if you open the borders just for european countries, say hello to millions of muslim scum and very few actual white europeans. and there is no way he could open the borders just for white europeans while remaining politically correct.
>>
>>78701010
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>78703884
America is the last place muslims want to move to and European immigration to America is based exclusively on merit.
>>
>>78703884
Also, nobody expects or demands Trump to say or do anything politically correct when he's in office, so backlash would be slim to none.
>>
>>78703884
>remaining politically correct
You haven't been following politics long, have you?
>>
>>78706078
muslims would LOVE to move to america. trust me, over here we're dealing with muslims that say europe sucks and that they don't want to be here, yet they're everywhere. they don't like america, but they sure as hell want to move there to consume everything you worked on for the last two centuries.

>>78706238
>>78706403
maybe i worded that wrong. there is no way he could actually do that, it would trigger too many SJW's.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.