[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Great" Britain will soon be "great"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: scotland-flag.png (9 KB, 860x520) Image search: [Google]
scotland-flag.png
9 KB, 860x520
>"Great" Britain will soon be "great" "britain"
>>
>implying they'll get another referendum
>implying they'll vote to leave even if they do
>implying that under a bizarre permutation of consecutive unlikely events that leads to them leaving, they wouldn't immediately become even more irrelevant and shit than they are now
>>
File: 1466784114667.png (497 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466784114667.png
497 KB, 800x800
>>78700255
No, it will be The United Kingdom of England and Wales. Scotland can fuck itself. Northern Ireland, well. Who knows.
>>
>>78700454
>>78700616
Also Scotland is binded legally by royal blood and treaties, so I don't think they can ever truly leave the union of the Isles.
>>
File: comfy island.jpg (358 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
comfy island.jpg
358 KB, 800x512
>>78700255
I'm English. Wife is Scottish. We live in England.
The Scots are are bunch of whining parasites. (my mrs. agrees)

The purpose of a Scottish person is to hate the English, even though my nation throws money at them.
Hating England is in their blood. The cunts blame us for everything.
English people don't really give a fuck. Scotland is just another nation within the United Kingdom.
My wife is cuturally very Scottish, but she hates the hatred (if you know what I mean) of England.

English people don't give a fuck whether you're Irish, Welsh, English or Scottish. But Scottish people do.
They blame everything on us.
Pic is Isle of Arran.
>>
I hope Scotland does leave, maybe then England won't be blamed for every single thing that goes wrong in their "country".
>>
>>78701440
This makes sense, Scotland receives something like 90% of EU funds for the UK too, so it makes sense they are desperate to stay in the EU.
>>
>>78701440
Scottish people hate other Scottish people more than they hate the English.
>>
>>78700255
The English are just jealous, after all, we have a great and noble heritage.
We are as the world knows, a decent, industrious, fair minded and egalitarian people.
>>
>>78701440
>English people don't give a fuck whether you're Irish, Welsh, English or Scottish. But Scottish people do.

No, the English are exactly like the Scottish in this regard. They blame every other group for Britain's problems.
>>
>>78702107
If we leave England will we still get buckfast?
>>
>£14bn (~$19tn) deficit in a 5 million pop. country
>declaring independence and adopting the Euro
>>oil
Though I suppose they are the only people dumb enough to go through with it
>>
>>78700454
>>implying they'll get another referendum
>>implying they'll vote to leave even if they do

this senpai

scotland will never leave, we're like the clingy psycho girlfriend in that regard.

>buy me shoes!
>you got a tiny dick!
>I hate you!
>I'm Leaving!
>I love you.
>Better Together.
>>
>>78702491
Oh god I don't want the euro.
>>
>>78700255
Why do Scots wear shoes indoors? Also, why most of your shops or EVEN houses are so fucking messy?
>>
>>78700255
I travelled to scotland once, it was nice. Bit dreary. Would enjoy visiting again and throwing a few euroshekels at your crumbling economy once you vote to remain in the EU and leave the UK.

P.S. protip for dealing with the looming influx of brown people: dead gypsies make great soap.
>>
>>78700870
kek
>>
>>78703182
Where the fuck have you been in Scotland?
>>
Is it just me or was there a spate of similar threads two years ago?
>>
>>78703961
Dundee, but I've noticed all this shitfest mainly in Glasgow.
>>
>>78700255
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-scotland-commission-idUSKCN0ZB0LQ

nice try Nicola
>>
>>78700616
karen's boobs are bigger than that.

source: she is my girlfriend and i see her naked every day
>>
>>78702218
No they blame every non british group
>>
Honestly, Scotland can't even afford to leave the UK.
>>
File: 1466786668761.jpg (515 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466786668761.jpg
515 KB, 720x960
>>78704935
>muh waifu
kys
>>
>>78700255
What's it like living in a country where the average female age is 58
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.