[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some assholes fueling hatred between white people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: FRANCK FIFE - AFP.jpg (250 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
FRANCK FIFE - AFP.jpg
250 KB, 640x487
How is it that only english-speaking whites feel that they have some sort of superiority to other whites? Brits claim all day long how they prefer english-speaking pakistanis to non-english speaking Europeans. Americans go around saying how english-speaking niggers are better than the "latinos". WTF? Latino is a stupid term with no meaning used only in the US, that is meant to put whites, blacks and indians from South America in a single group. Which is retarded and misleads people into thinking it's a fucking race. Same with the terms like "slav". So in essence whites in the UK and the US think they are better than whites from other parts of the world and never shy away from throwing insults at them. Trump would never say anything bad about the niggers. Farage would never say anything bad about the indians/gypsies. But they both rail non-stop about "Latinos and East Europeans", while avoiding the real problems. Why the hell is that?
>>
>Latinas are shit
>non English speaking whites are shit
>you are shit
>your countries shit
>>
File: 1430040770812.jpg (22 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1430040770812.jpg
22 KB, 296x314
I don't know.
>>
>>78696448
> 50% "white"
>>
>>78696214

>Why do Anglo's hate non-anglo cultures and people

Gee...
>>
>>78696448
You are shit little trumper fagot
>>
Anglos are always looking for a fight and then get their ass handed to them by a much smaller country (and even invaded up to the capital), right britbongs...
>>
>>78696214
> How is it that only english-speaking whites feel that they have some sort of superiority to other whites? Brits claim all day long how they prefer english-speaking pakistanis to non-english speaking Europeans.
Easy. Because they don't really need to learn another language. Secondly, they colonised countries like India and pakies look line indians and even are close to india, so they love them move than us Eastern Europeans and treat us like shit. Now they expect our countries to give them a trade deal, as if this shit didn't happen.
>>
>>78697484
By the way, I'm not from Sweden, I'm closer to Bulgaria. This board sometimes shows wrong flags.
>>
>>78696214
>implying slavs aint all the same shit
nice try Bulgeria....
>>
File: 1458332551235.png (425 KB, 1354x870) Image search: [Google]
1458332551235.png
425 KB, 1354x870
It's their ANGLO BLOOD that makes them do it.
>>
>>78697897
No difference between a person with italian roots from the US and another person with italian roots from Brazil, it's all in your head little crapper
>>
>>78697897
>bulgarians
>slavs
>america
>white
etc.
>>
>>78698828
No such thing as a slav, stop this bullshit
>>
>>78699435
>No such thing as a slav, stop this bullshit
There is but we are not slavs.I think you misreaded/misunderstood my post.
>>
>>78696214
It's JIDF agents. They subverted /pol/ long time ago.
>>
>>78696938
Youre the people that got their women ravaged by muslims more than once, would it have killed you to grip your spear properly and defend your lands with some enthusiasm?
>>
File: 1465966027314.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1465966027314.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>78700068
What are you talking about?
>>
>>78700237
You think we didn't fight? We had many freedom movements and many uprisings over the 500 years of slavery, but the bigger European states decided that Vienna is where the line in front of islam should be drawn, not the Bosphorous
>>
>>78700237
No idea where you got that information from but we fought them more than enough and that is considering we were outnumbered like 1:1000
>meanwhile he is cucked at this day and age
>women ravaged by muslims more than once
yeah thats why youre the one who is ~50% white while we have no problem to criticize and even physically attack non whites.
>america
>white
TOP KEK
>>
>>78696214
We don't like Pakis
We dont like Continentals
We don't like Changs
We don't like Forigners
If you aren't here to trade then you can just FUCK OFF WERE FULL
>>
>>78696214
>Brits claim all day long how they prefer english-speaking pakistanis to non-english speaking Europeans. Americans go around saying how english-speaking niggers are better than the "latinos".
Why do you care about the stupid yellow tooth and the walmart poo in the loo with the jew mark opinion?
>>
>>78696214
This isn't true and you know it. Stop whining just because now it's going to be harder to live here for you. That is the only reason you're casting these false aspersions. I haven't seen one pro-remainer not make an argument that wasn't inspired by their own selfishness.

Plus, I thought you guys hated Brits any way? You denigrate Brits all the time, shouldn't you be rejoicing?
>>
>>78696214
You never heard of Jews before?
>>
>>78701338
Because I think they should admit they are mistaken and calm down a bit
>>
>>78701448
You think I would want to come and live in Londonistan? What are you smoking?
>>
>>78696214
Also, Farage got in trouble for a poster showing Middle-Eastern migrants, with the words breaking point next to it.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants
>>
>>78701768
sounds like he got in victory because of the breaking point posters tbqhfam
>>
File: 1466788726481.jpg (37 KB, 466x310) Image search: [Google]
1466788726481.jpg
37 KB, 466x310
>>78701760
>You think I would want to come and live in Londonistan? What are you smoking?
He got used to seeing these so much that he thinks that it's like this in every EE country and London is great.
>>
>>78701760
>>78702473
I saw another Bulgarian poster whining for that reason. Or you think anti-EU sentiment is somehow the same as anti-East European sentiment. It isn't.

>London is great.

I don't think London is great.
>>
>>78702784
Farage specifically talked about how bad Bulgarians and Romanias are so nice try
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.