[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is $2,000,000,000,000 a lot, folks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
Just asking.
>>
On the global scale, no. Just fearmongering.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160625-163822ggg.jpg (297 KB, 1250x978) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160625-163822ggg.jpg
297 KB, 1250x978
>>78693341
>>
>>78693341
Can I have a link to that?
>>
>Imaginary money
>>
You can't put a price on freedom Germany.

Getting fucked in the by Muslims may be free for you but no one else finds that to be liberating
>>
>>78693501
why?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/24/bank-of-england-markets-pound-shares-plummet-brexit-vote-carney
>>
>>78693438
>On the global scale, no

3% or thereabouts of global GDP in a single day is pretty crazy desu, there'll probably be some sort of recovery but no-one knows...
>>
>>78693341
If you know anything about the state of the economy since the mid 20th century or so, you know it's just a bunch of rich old men manipulating currencies and stock prices, with no real basis in industrial power or physical performance, economical health.

Something about that needs to change. And George Soros and parasites similar to him need to be tried and executed as criminals.
>>
>Brexit wipes off $2tn that doesn't exist
>>
>>78693544
I'm interested in what they will say.
>>
>implying anyone but the kike bankers would see any of that imaginary money
literally nothing of value was lost
>>
>>78693341

This is all just fear mongering and market uncertainty. Most people know that all of this will normalize within a week.
>>
>>78693341
>be private investor
>bet against the UK
>lose a shitload of money
>UK IS BAD GUYS

Doucheland is done, faggot. All you'll have to enjoy soon is soccer just like the Brazilians. You better hope you win, too, because we all saw how suicidal they were when they didn't.
>>
>>78693341
No. It's a result of the shock of a shocking event. Give it a year, which even that long is only s snip for eternal self-determination and survival as a culture and ethnicity.
>>
>>78693613

this tbqh famalam
>>
>>78693341
Respect my freedoms Hans. Enjoy your Syrians. Kek.
>>
>>78693341
>boohoo some rich city bankers lost some money ;_;

This makes my penis hard
>>
>>78693526
>You can't put a price on freedom Germany.
Not what I asked. I asked whether 2tn is a lot.

>>78693526
>Getting fucked in the by Muslims may be free for you but no one else finds that to be liberating
You do know that following Brexit, the UK will have to replace migration of white Christians from the EU with Commonwealth Muslims from Asia, the Middle East and Africa, right? The Js demand immigration to increase stock market values.
>>
>>78693341
I wouldn't worry too much.

Mark Carney was the Governor of the Bank of Canada during the financial crisis of 2008-2009. We didn't suffer nearly as much as in the US or other parts of the world due to him.

He knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>78693341
Nope, was probably over valued by the jews.

What I really wonder is who lost all of that money.
>>
File: 1466783994451.jpg (77 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1466783994451.jpg
77 KB, 640x960
>>78693341
>>78693943
It cannot be a lot if it doesn't exist.

Next question!
>>
>>78693341
Also Moody are all pro eu old banker elite, isn't it a little biased for them to get to make this decision after we left the eu?
>>
>>78693341
It wasn't real money.

it was our pensions and the taxes on our children, grandkids ect

Woden bless England and Wales.
>>
>>78693827
>Respect my freedoms Hans. Enjoy your Syrians. Kek.
I respect your freedoms, Ahmed. And I am seriously enjoying our Syrians, they rape all the SJW girls around here - golden side effect of the invasion.
>>
>>78693341
>Market are even more overevaluated than before the 2008 crisis
I'd like to say it's a correction but we all know it's the jew punishing his slave for disobeying.
>>
>muh markets
>muh fantasy equity
>muh intangible assets

Economists should be shot and put out of their misery.
>>
>>78693955
>Mark Carney was the Governor of the Bank of Canada
What the hell is he doing in the UK?
>>
>>78693520
>>78693613
These guys get it.
>>
>>78694109

Yeah I don't get it. What, specifically, has changed that would justify a credit downgrading?

Fear-mongering, that's all it is.
>>
>>78693341

It's been 2 days. Why didn't the PM just close the markets?

>soros and other economists says brexit will be a disaster
>comedians say brexit will be a disaster
>left wing media says brexit will be a disaster
>48% voted leave

Of course people panicked when spoon fed all that shit. It will recover. Literally two fucking days from a vote, nothing else has changed
>>
>>78694238
They offered him the job.
>>
>>78693341

Fuck Moodys.

How the fuck do they think they have any credibility whatsoever?
>>
>>78694309
>They offered him the job.
Ironic. I thought they are anti-immigration... We would never let a Canadian run the German Bundesbank.
>>
>>78693341
Germany

This is just classic fearmongering. People are rejecting the xth reich for the xth time
>>
>>78694463
Well he's got Irish citizenship too so that might have to do with it.

I guess you guys just want Jews to run your banks, eh?
>>
>>78693544
is the guardian a real newspaper...meaning with way does it report on or make stories
>>
There's a lot of air in the jew banking system.
>>
After 2 days of this incessant eurorage threads I've come to genuinely loathe the Germans and respect the British.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
That money never existed anyway. In a few years we will see Scotland leave which nobody will miss. Ireland may unify which makes sense but I'll miss my Paddybros. Looks like it'll just be us and Welshbros. I'm happy with that.
>>
can someone please explain to me like i'm a two year old...how if you loss 2 trillion then who won 2 trillion. Where did the money go and to whom did it go to. thanks in advance
>>
>>78693341
Bank of England governor will do what ever is needed? Well, a trillion $2 blowjobs might do it.
>>
That money doesn't get wiped out it just changes hands.
>>
>>78694290
>soros and other economists says brexit will be a disaster

Given his history and the fact he's a Jew, every action should be the opposite of what he says.
>>
>>78695066
who is gonna cook your kebab mate...go sign the fukken petition to kiss Merkels ass to get back in the union
>>
>>78695187
who hands
>>
>>78693827
The agreement from februaryare now off you idiot

Uk is going to get extra immigrants from the next 2 years
>>
>>78695297

>who is gonna cook your kebab mate

Pakistan isn't even in the EU
>>
>>78694896
I've had a growing hate for Germans, Swedes, and Canadians in recent times.

The Brits and Netherlands were also growing on my hate list, but they've clearly been taking steps to amend their mistakes, so my respect for them still outweighs any hate.

But those other countries I mentioned above are absolute shit tier. They used to have some cool posters back in the early 00s and 90s, but something's happened to them recently. They are literally all just braindead leftist cucks with black dicks in their asses. It's insane how pathetic their lifestyles and opinions are and how much of an embarrassment they are to their own country's histories. Really sad to see the state they are in now.

I guess we'll liberate them when the time comes. You'll get the east side, we'll get the west side. Just like old times, eh comrade?
>>
>>78694626
>is the guardian a real newspaper...meaning with way does it report on or make stories
It is left leaning, but generally - objectively speaking - among the large quality papers in the UK.
>>
File: 1463455641175.jpg (92 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1463455641175.jpg
92 KB, 720x541
>>78694290
>Soros, who plans to make billions bidding against a failing market says shit that will encourage the market to fail
>market begins to show signs of recovery literally within hours
>More shekel for Soros
>>
>>78693341
SPECULATORS DID THIS NOT BRITAINS, GREEDY SPECULATORS
>>
>>78694615
>I guess you guys just want Jews to run your banks, eh?
Interestingly enough, we don't have many Jews any more in Germany. Some have come from the Soviet Union after it broke up, but they are a bit retarded, so they cannot become bankers.
>>
>>78695297
The fuck does that have to do with Scotland and Ireland? Besides Kebabs are mingin.
>>
>>78693341
They never existed in the first place, so no
>>
>>78694615
As long as they are german jews.
>>
>we can loose that much "money" in a single day
>it's impossible to ever get that "money" back
>>
File: 1463499882610.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463499882610.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>78693341
>Just asking.

No price is too high for the freedom of the UK.
>>
>>78695079
there is always a buyer and a seller.
what happened here is that some retail investors with weak hands sold their investments at whatever price they could get feeling that the UK is a sinking ship or in an end-of-the-world scenario. the institutions and sophisticated investors happily bought their investments from these weak hands at a bargain. so the price of those investments are lower at the moment, but as soon as the smoke clears and the retail investors realize that everything is fine, they will start buying back in, and those who bought the investments at a low price will be asking for higher prices.

buy low, sell high

Of course, there are also market manipulators that purposely sell their holdings to cause a chain-reaction of selling for ever-more lower prices with the objective of buying it all up at the bottom (including what they previously held). They will sell at a higher price as soon as demand returns, and it will.
>>
File: 1466808714290.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1466808714290.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>78695824
>loose

*lose
>>
>>78693341
Meh. I have seen worse.
>>
>lost 2 trillion

why don't they just do like the Fed and print moar money then? creating another 2 trillion is as simple as a few button presses on a keyboard
>>
>>78693613
Yes. people dont seem to get, that these values ( stock values ) are just what someone is ready to pay for them. Therefore, when sheeps get scared, they dump everything they have for a bargain, and the big guys get to buy low. Then they sell high to the same sheep after the storm.
>>
All of this because of feelings.
>>
File: 232.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>78696020
Fuck me sideways, I still make that mistake.

Guess some people never learn.
>>
File: ayy.png (5 KB, 620x51) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
5 KB, 620x51
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>78693341
nah, ECB pumps 80B EUR/month, dunno about BOE, FED and BOJ
>>
>>78693341

Sorry if this sounds really stupid: but what exactly is all this money? I mean, where is it, who owns it, where does it come from? It seems like people don't have any less of supplies like food or whatever, so what exactly is this money?
>>
>>78693341
>Brexit wipes $2tn
No. No it doesn't. Because Brexit hasn't done anything. Legislation to leave hasn't even been drafted at this stage. Literally nothing at all as happened.
Just Soros and his globalist crew throwing a hissy fit because it doesn't suit him for one of the most powerful countries on the planet to leave the United States of Europe
>>
>brexit did this

Top kek. You stupid faggot goyim. I wish I was a Jew. The goy are so easy to trick into paying their debts off every 7 years. You literally nigger brains eat up any story you are fed
>>
>>78693341
It's just a correction. Better pop the bubble while it's small
>>
>>78695474
>(((guardian)))
>quality
more like regressive leftist bullshit
>>
>>78696308
It doesn't exist. It's just a figure. Every country does it some just do it better than others. Like the US for example. They literally just invent money.
>>
>>78693341
See Hans, this is why we invented the stock market. Because we realise that it does not really matter what happens as long as you hedge and make sure you understand that what some stock or other financial instrument is worth is not concrete money in hand.
>>
>>78696308
Money is just the promise of the goods/services it is supposed to represent. These are nowadays largely promises of future goods and services rather than actually existing ones, due to the stock market in a large part.
So basically the promise of 2tn worth of goods and services was reneged.
To answer your question more clearly, its in the databases of banks, a lot of different people, from the database of banks.
>>
>>78696352
>Because Brexit hasn't done anything. Legislation to leave hasn't even been drafted at this stage. Literally nothing at all as happened.

You don't know why the stock markets move up or down, do you? It has nothing to do with legislation, it is all about expectation.
>>
>>78696799
Well then just expect something else if you don't want to lose money.
>>
>>78695474
>Guardian
Since the Cox shooting they've gone full shill. They're not even trying to hide how biased and shit they are anymore. They published an article talking about all eurosceptics and righties are lone wolfs wanting to kill people.
They're disgusting.
>>
>>78696799
No, I'm more than aware of how stocks work, my point is Brexit hasn't done anything here. Soros outright said he'd fuck the markets if Brexit won, there's uncertainty right now, despite nothing at all happening, and shills are taking advantage of that to scare people.
They want to lay the blame at Brexit's feet for imaginary money disappearing when logically, Brexit has done nothing and there is no reason at all for the markets to change other than for them to be manipulated by those who want to manipulate them. Those are the people who caused this, not Brexit
>>
>>78693341
Freedom isn't free
>>
File: 1462042655385.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462042655385.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Freedom isn't free.
>>
>>78697293
>>78697361
What's this shit?
>>
File: 1464147072825.gif (1 MB, 201x269) Image search: [Google]
1464147072825.gif
1 MB, 201x269
>>78697425
>What's this shit?

Something people used to remember, but is lost on regressives like yourself.
>>
>>78693341
Global GDP is about 75 trillion. Losing 2 trillion isn't a big deal numbers wise, but 2 trillion over a single day due to one event is a big deal.

There's a number of comments in here about
>2 trillion that doesn't exist

Money and wealth are no longer tangible concepts. There are like 1 trillion printed dollars, compared to 14 trillion "dollars" that exist in circulation in the market.

Instead of thinking in dollars, think of the financial market as a bunch of people gambling on the success or failure of different aspects of the market.

Before Brexit, London was the established financial center of the EU, and was expected to continue EU relations for the foreseeable future. Now the financial futures of Britain and the EU have been shaken up.

How will renegotiating trade agreements affect the economic prosperity of Britain? What will the financial future of the EU be?

Lots of people, companies, funds, and whole countries had money effectively invested in the continued success of the EU. Brexit has shaken that up, causing those investments to lose value, which propagates through the market.

Anyway
>tfw your portfolio is heavy net short on the market
>>
>>78697425
tree...liberty...time to time...blood...tyrants...patriots
>>
>>78697218
>when logically, Brexit has done nothing
Brexit has introduced uncertainty to the markets and that alone causes damage.
IN the most simple of terms it paralyzed business in the lognterm scale because its currently impossible to plan or invest into the next five-year future or so, due to having no idea if the plans of today can even still work then.
Thats extremly damaging for a market that relies strongly on such longterm planning and projection.
This isn't people manipulating the market, its people being uncertain of the future and because of that they invest and spend less.
>>
>>78693341
Sure it's a big and scary number to people who don't do math.

But it's still a number low enough for a central bank to print out and not give two shits about.

It does say something about the current state of economics, and something else about current math education.
>>
File: 1465958943970.jpg (1 MB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1465958943970.jpg
1 MB, 1035x1035
>>78693341
The cuck that my mom got remarried to was freaking out on Facebook about how "I don't think people realize the scale" etc etc
He probably lost a lot of money because he invests and is pretty well off, so I trolled the fuck out of him saying it's the price of freedom and all that.
Future is looking bright, lads.
>>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT GLASS EGG

WE'RE SORRY, GREAT GLASS EGG

WE'LL SACRIFICE OUR CHILDREN NEXT TIME TO MARTIN SCHULTZ, ALL FOR YOUR GLORY

PLEASE GLASS EGG, WE'LL GET RID OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH, DEMOCRACY AND GIVE ALL OUR GOLD TO YOU. DON'T PUNISH US FURTHER WITH A SLIGHTLY LESS OPTIMISTIC ECONOMIC OUTLOOK THAT ALREADY LOOKED LIKE TOTAL SHIT ANYWAY. WITHOUT A NEW CAR EVERY MONTH I LITERALLY CAN'T LIVE

ALL HAIL THE DIVINE GLASS EGG
>>
>>78697687
>Now the financial futures of Britain and the EU have been shaken up.
Not yet it hasn't. Not even Slightly. They're not even facilitating Brexit til October, and after that the UK has 2 years to organise to leave. Again, literally nothing has happened. Globalist shills are just trying to fabricate negative consequences for leaving the herd.
>>
>>78693552
you're conflating potencial money from assets held to actual physical GDP
that makes no sense mate.
Learn about M1, M2, etc...
>>
>>78697690
>Brexit has introduced uncertainty to the markets and that alone causes damage.
Wrong. Brexit WILL introduce uncertainty to the markets, but as of right now, there have been no changes whatsoever, and there will be no changes for quite some time
>>
>>78697218
>my point is Brexit hasn't done anything here.
Sorry, what in the term "expectation" don't you understand? There is literally no way that the UK can continue to have full access to the single market considering the demands Brexiteers have (no immigration, no free movement, no shared fishery zone, no payments to the EU, own regulations for financial industry etc.). Plus, Britain will have to negotiate some 150 trade agreements worldwide, which will take between 10-20 years.

This expectation makes stock markets worldwide crash. Not to mention that the EU and the UK will have literally no time to do other reforms in the next few years because all efforts and time will be spent on Brexit.
>>
>>78695066
Do you think England is gonna let Scotland go with all that succulent oil up north?
>>
>>78697725
>But it's still a number low enough for a central bank to print out and not give two shits about.

Well, we all would pay for it in inflation, if the ECB were to print 2 trillion in one day.
>>
>>78693520

This. The only people who will feel the impact of this imaginary """money""" """vanishing""" are parasitic kikes and international bankers.
>>
trying any and every way they can to hold nations hostage to the globalists schemes

now that britain doesn't care about being genocidal racist xenophobic sexist homophobes, they have to move on to making their decision the CAUSE of a GLOBAL DEPRESSION

one way or another, the globalists are going to find a reason that Leave was BAD and Remain was GOOD, and we can print up textbooks and view this technical issue through a lens of black and white and teach it to our kids
>>
>>78698041
Expectation months down the line. Are you really this dense. Brexit is not responsible for this, Brexit has done absolutely nothing. Globalists however are pissing themselves because a country hasn't behaved how they wanted. If those people want to manipulate the markets, then the blame is solely on them, as nothing whatsoever has changed as of yet.
>>
>>78693552
>there'll probably be some sort of recovery but no-one knows...

are you seriously doubting if we'll "recover" from this "crash"

were you even alive in 2008
>>
>>78698032
>Brexit WILL introduce uncertainty to the markets
No it HAS created uncertainty because no one knows what will happen, thats the entire problem. The Uk could leave, maybe not leave, the deals could be favourable for them or not. It could leave in two years or six years, no one knows, and that lack of certainty paralyzes investment. The very fact Britain likely CAN leave already caused the economic damage the last few months because of that, the raising of this chance to near certainty just increased it.
The Brexit changed A LOT by just confirming that Britain WILL leave.
>>
File: 592.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
592.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>78693341

No way, that's nothing. I make that in two months.
>>
>>78698130
Like I said
>It does say something about the current state of economics

When numbers in economic circles are approached with same nonchalant attitude as they are in astronomy there is a big fucking problem with economics.

Yet still, the ECB would print couple of trillion just to show you how it's done.
>>
>money just vanishing

thats not how it works
>>
>>78697921
You're not getting it.

It doesn't matter what's happening right now. What matters is what people think will happen in the future.

It's all based on speculation.

The market doesn't wait to see how things pan out before reacting. The market reacts to how it expects the future to be as of right now.

The only thing we know for sure right now is Brexit means uncertainty for the future of British and other European markets. That is causing the reaction we're seeing.

Remember, the financial market is more or less completely made up, and it only works because people choose to believe it does. Investments have no inherent value, only the value the market decides it has at a given point in time.
>>
>>78698426
>No it HAS created uncertainty because no one knows what will happen, thats the entire problem.
I do. For the next few months, if globalists weren't trying to fuck the market, nothing at all would happen. Sure, when trade negotiations begin, then there is legitimate uncertainty, but for the foreseeable future nothing about the current system has changed, ergo, the only reason the markets would change is if they're being deliberately manipulated.
>>
>>78697689
Hefty fucking fee.
>>
>>78698597
See >>78698636
>>
>>78693341
Remember when we found out Soros was buying gold and tryin to figure out why? Over in /biz/ they watched it real time. As Sterling dropped, Gold went up. They saw this coming.

Monday, just before close, will be a good time to buy.
>>
File: 1440657628331-2.png (160 KB, 607x614) Image search: [Google]
1440657628331-2.png
160 KB, 607x614
>>78693341
oh no some rich kikes lost some money
whatever will we do?
you're not getting another referendum, Merkel.
>>
>>78693341
lol.
the ammount of blatant manipulation and fearmongering is outstanding
And it works! Not surprising, considering that most people are complete financial illiterates (source:Bloomberg)

I've laughed my ass off yesterday and today at all the big newspaper feeds in Facebook. Yesterday it was doomporn and feramongering to the max, mixed with a gigantic dose of half-thruts and misinformation.
>the british markets are crashing hard! its the end of the world!!!
>oh wait, they were just down 2% and are green week-to-date, and the pound recovered to february levels
>the banks and big companies are leaving to mainland europe asap!
>oh wait, no they're not, they're just considering all options and all contigencies, weighing down and preparing for the future negotiations and adapting to a relative level of uncertainty. even then, they would still mantain the bulk of their operations on britain regardless of the situation

especially fitting was yesterdays article from Financial Times going histerical about banks leaving in troves to continental financial centres.
Today they're saying that "maybe" "some" banks will leave to the continent
Same shit with the markets, with articles about how the market panic was overhyped. Lol, no shit

If you want to be worried about the markets, be worried at Yellen, Draghi, Kuroda and China in general not knowing what the fuck they're doing and what the fuck its going on
>>
>>78697921
>Not yet it hasn't. Not even Slightly. They're not even facilitating Brexit til October
But they will facilitate it at some point in the future, and that makes people reluctant to invest. Its simple as that. No one will want to make investments when they could be rendered into tremendous losses depending on how exactly things proceed.
This could have probably be mitigiated if the Leave campaign would have had ANY vision on offer exactly what they wanted to happen once they do leave, but I don't think they even had a plan.
>>
File: saltyBase.jpg (83 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
saltyBase.jpg
83 KB, 700x467
>>78693341
Wow they are really pissed off about this aren't they.
You can be sure you made the right decision when the NWO gets this irate.
>>
Fuck the jews trying to devalue the pound.

Which side are you on, /pol/, the Jews or the Brits?
>>
>>78698870
Brits 100%
>>
>>78698636
>nothing about the current system has changed, ergo, the only reason the markets would change is if they're being deliberately manipulated
Do you not understand that stock market trades in more than just current goods and services? The entire stock market relies on hypothetical future goods and services reyling on plans made today or likely to be made in the future. It doesn't MATTER that the CURRENT system doesn't change because the market is affected by the FUTURE system nearly as much. You just can't invest freely when you don't know what the system within which your investment is supposed to pay-out will look like.
>>
>>78698761
Bloomberg even said today that they're "in London for the long haul" and are opening a new HQ soon. I'm all for removing big bankers but I also know they're important to the UK's services.
>>
>>78698636
plus, markets are bound to correct and price in the uncertainty.
a lot of the action yesterday was about the unexpected shock of the Brexit win. the markets had completely priced in a remain victory, they had been rallying hard for the last week.
This is also inscribed in a larger process that has been going on for the last year and half, where volatility and uncertainty has been higher than normal
>>
File: 1345619002968.png (26 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1345619002968.png
26 KB, 399x399
>>78698870
>the Jews or the Brits?

What's the difference?
>>
>>78698870
We side with the Brits all the way. Trump already said he wants to be best friends with an independent UK once he's in office. We're going to be buds again and I couldn't be happier. :')
>>
>>78693341
Isn't it US trillion, which is European billion (milliard)? Then it would be just 2,000,000,000 not 2,000,000,000,000.
>>
File: trump jew lover.jpg (367 KB, 810x1122) Image search: [Google]
trump jew lover.jpg
367 KB, 810x1122
>>78699153
>We side with the Brits all the way. Trump

...is a Jewish puppet.
>>
>>78698597
>It's all based on speculation.

this is the biggest issue, everyone likes to argue economics is hard science when everything we put stock in, literally, is based on feelings
>>
>>78698350
>Expectation months down the line.
Expections for months and years to come. Yes, this is why markets move.
>>78698350
>If those people want to manipulate the markets
You cannot manipulate all markets worldwide, that is just bs.
>>
File: 1440653103851-2.jpg (107 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1440653103851-2.jpg
107 KB, 500x702
>>78699230
>D - don't vote for that Good Goy Trump, goy!
>You may have won Brexit but you're not getting Trump!
>HILLARY 2016 GOYIM ALL THE WAY
>>
>>78699153
Couldn't have been happier to see Trump back in his (literal) motherland yesterday, while also wishing well to our brothers in the USA.

Godspeed.
>>
>>78699286
>You cannot manipulate all markets worldwide
I would say you definitly can, the markets are so heavily connected that if you manipulate one, especially one of the bigger one, you inevitably also influence the others.
>>
>>78693341
Let it all burn to the ground.
>>
>>78699189
Nah, I've swapped billion and trillinon, as always
>>
>>78698636
You're really struggling with this whole speculation concept.

Also knowing the process for exiting the EU is not the same as knowing the financial future for Britain and the EU.

Two years from now will British stocks be trading higher or lower than they are now?

How will the ratings of British bonds be affected by this?

Will the Britain be downgraded from its triple A credit rating?

Will the Britain enter an economic recession?

How will new visa agreements between Britain and other European countries affect the country's finances?

If you're so confident that you know what will happen, go leverage options on British futures. You'll either be a millionaire or bankrupt.

Just note that no one else is doing that.
>>
>>78698870
I was looking to take advantage of your currency drop and order a telescope calibrator computer, meanwhile your retailers jewed up the price to twice the amount GBP lost when compared to pre-brexit price of the same item
>>
>>78693341
So a bunch of rich people lost a lot of money, what of it?

Think of it this way, Brexit is fighting inequality by pulling down the rich.
>>
>>78699479
Hmm... maybe I didn't. Could somebody check?
>>
>>78698568
more like
>expectations vanishing... for a moment
>>
>>78693341
ohh no my heart goes out to every shitty millionaire banker that was betting on remain lol
>>
>>78693341
World has 70 trillion $ more of debt than in the time of the recession of 2008 so no.
>>
>>78693341
Brexit is an unshackling of UK from neverending bailouts of southern european trash economies that actually need a complete reset (and soon second and third world hellscapes like Turkey - and it won't stop there).

US and others will provide great trade deals at your own terms, and you can come together with Norway and Switzerland to force even better deals with EU than what we've had up to now (we didn't have enough power on our own for renegotiations for a long time).

Brexit is objectively good economically AND you get to keep your sovereignty.

If, in thirty years, when EU is a regular federal state with 50/50 islam/whites and no freedoms whatsoever, you want to join that, you can.
>>
>>78699543
>So a bunch of rich people lost a lot of money, what of it?
Jobs will be lost. 2 trillion would equate to about 10 million jobs, if this was permanent.
>>
>>78693341
Independency is invaluable
>>
>>78696183
A near 50/50 vote leaning one way means nearly half of the country still need to be convinced this was in their interest. It's going to take work and I'm sure the millionaires, comedians and newspapers will be fear mongering the entire way there.
>>
>>78693341
>Government struggles to rise inflation
Leave does it instantly
>Government struggles to keep pound from rising/ being too strong
Leave does it instantly
>Government struggles to find savings and pay off national debt
Leave does it instantly
>Government struggles to control migration
Leave does it instantly

Is there anything Nige can't do lads?
>>
brexit was a wash
fooled again.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (18 KB, 284x319) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
18 KB, 284x319
>>78693341
>>
File: nigel-ukip.jpg (223 KB, 621x1335) Image search: [Google]
nigel-ukip.jpg
223 KB, 621x1335
>>78700015
>Is there anything Nige can't do lads?

Stay airborne?
>>
>>78693341
It's all funny money that doesn't exist anywhere but in the imaginary numbers of (((global banks'))) computers anyway.
>>
>>78700015
>Is there anything Nige can't do lads?

Divert 350 million pounds per week to NHS as promised?
>>
>>78700015
>>Government struggles to find savings and pay off national debt
>Leave does it instantly
>>Government struggles to control migration
>Leave does it instantly
Source on that? Last I heard was france was going to send you your batch of shitskins you've been camping on their lawn for the last few years and the Brexit campaigners went on record to say they don't want to reduce immigration at all.
>>
>>78700206
100% this
>>
>>78697796
they act so fucking scared
>"oh im shaking"
what are all these pussies going to do if a war breaks out??
>>
>>78700251

You mean as was in an ad that didn't actually say that and Nigel had nothing to do with?

Sauer Kraut plz
>>
>>78700380
>what are all these pussies going to do if a war breaks out??

Maybe they could do like Trump and get a few deferments.
>>
>>78700206
not true whats actually happening is the office blocks and factories around the world are vanishing into thin air
>>
>>78693341
Just goes to show how dangerous and large the globalist system is. And why is should be stopped. No country should be blackmailed like this into losing their sovereignty. That is the story here.
>>
2 Trillion isn't a lot

I meant look at the US, They 17 Trillion Debt and they doing fine
>>
>>78699981
>money goes in stocks
>not being away from real economy
>>
>>78693341

Seeing as there is 500 quadrillion in derivatives contracts sloshing aroundthhe global fin system..., no.
>>
>>78693341
>"Emergency meetings as EU pushes for UK to act"
>"for UK to act"
>implying this isn't a threat to force UK to abandon the referendum
So the people voting out, is not the UK acting?
Then who is the UK?

I have a feeling they are giving away a few secrets.
|>
>>
>>78700251
Where do you want me to put the salt guv'nah?
>>
>>78700251
Always said "could", but it always "could" be spent on other things

>>78700286
>Government struggles to find savings and pay off national debt
The "£350 million a week" "could" go a long way toward government savings
>Government struggles to control migration
No more free movement, Brexit wants a point system a la Australia
>Calais
Both Britain and France say the existing agreement will remain as it has nothing to do with the EU, it's just a French mayor getting her panties in a twist
>>
>>78698374

>Were you even alive in 2008

Fucking kek'd
>>
>>78700923
>No more free movement, Brexit wants a point system a la Australia
Except most immigrants came from outside the EU and the Brexit campaginers literally said they don't want less immigration, so with the EU immigrants becoming less, sounds more like you get more pakistani and indians.

>>78700923
>The "£350 million a week" "could" go a long way toward government savings
The ones even Farage admitted were complete bullshit?

>Both Britain and France say the existing agreement will remain
You should check the news better, no they don't.
>>
>>78701320
>The ones even Farage admitted were complete bullshit?
he didnt say that he just doesnt have the power to dictate where the money is spend that is all this is for others to decide not farage.
>>
>>78693341
For such a bold move
$2tn isn't much of a global change.
I guess we've not as relevant is we used to be.
Further proof we're better off out.

>>78693552
3% = 10.95 days
>>
>>78701320
If they get the point system immigration wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is now.
>>
>>78693341
actually nah. germany sent
1,000,000,000,000 Euros to turkey, last week.
>>
Where did the "money" go? It had to go somewhere, not just disappear. Unless it never existed to begin with.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I WONDER HOW MANY FAGGOT BANKERS PAINTED WALL ST YESTERDAY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>78701834
>If they get the point system immigration wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is now.
Possibly, but literally nothing stopped them from implementing this already a long time ago, so I'm rather sceptical they do it now. Also
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
>>
>>78702051
Did you even read that artificial?

>He said the EU's freedom of movement rules, which leaves the UK powerless over the number of European citizens entering Britain

That is the opposite of what you just said.
>>
>>78695390
>UK going to get more immigrants than before
>UK going to kick out all the Poles leaving them with the other immigrants

Hahahahahahahaha
Can't make this shit up, senpai.

RIP Bretagne.
>>
>>78702304
article*
>>
>>78701320
>Brexit campaginers literally said they don't want less immigration
Source? Most I've read state state they will not stop immigration (that's stupid), but will reduce it with point system. Or at least have a quota and a minimum standard of being able to speak English.

>Both Britain and France say the existing agreement will remain

"Speaking after the referendum result, French government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said bilateral immigration treaties between Britain and France will not be affected by the Brexit."

"On the question of immigration, to be clear, British exit from the European Union will not lead to changes in terms of immigration treaties with United Kingdom... These are bilateral treaties," he said."

http://news.sky.com/story/1717209/calais-tells-britain-take-back-your-border

You should check the news better, yes they do.
>>
File: 1461458665623.jpg (105 KB, 700x894) Image search: [Google]
1461458665623.jpg
105 KB, 700x894
>>78693544
>>78694626

the guardian is crying foul and spitting out its dummy because all of its scaremongering has backfired. It's nothing more than Gawker these days, with constant demands for diversity and safe spaces. It's the one the hipster coffee drinkers and university students at oxbridge crack one off to
>>
>>78697890
hey dude, thats the swiss re building

P&C insurers gives significantly less fucks about brexit. Most aren't even allowed to invest in speculation tier stuff.
>>
>>78702304
Except the EUROPEAN citizens are the minority of immigrants to the UK. That is something I literally already said beforehand.
It was more about the part where he said its a great chance to import more black people.
>>
>>78702657
Skilled black people*
>>
>>78702752
Except it says no such thing.
And again, they could have always already implemented such a system for non-EU immigrants, they never did. Wonder why.
>>
>>78702876
Well I have always been under the impression that the EU would not permit such an action. I still feel this way. So my answer is the EU.
>>
>>78693341
small price to pay.

Most #leavers are in the 1 percent and very intelligent a bout their money.
>>
>made up Jew numbers
>meaning anything

Pick one
>>
>>78703107
>Well I have always been under the impression that the EU would not permit such an action.
The EU has no influence or regulation at all on this matter, the immigration regulations of non-EU immigrants are a national matter.
>>
>>78702876
Because they're talking about Commonwealth immigrants.
>>
>>78693520
the common man has nothing to worry about. the eternal jew and his pretrnd currency took a loss today.
>>
>>78694238
Enjoying a promotion.
>>
>>78693341
http://www.vesti.bg/temi-v-razvitie/tema-brekzit/soros-pak-specheli-na-gyrba-na-velikobritaniia-6055496

>Copoc пaк cпeчeли нa гъpбa нa Beликoбpитaния
>Soros won again on the back of Great Britain
Bravo Britain.

BRAVO!

Is there a more easily manipulated country in the world or you have the top place reserved for the ages??

*Ceгa cцeнapият дo гoлямa cтeпeн ce пoвтapя. Пpeз 1992 г. Copoc и гpyпa инвecтитopи yмeлo изпoлзвaхa мeдиитe нa Ocтpoвa, зa дa пpитиcнaт бpитaнcкoтo пpaвитeлcтвo, пpaвeйки пo-лecнo зa нeгo peшeниeтo дa излeзe oт eвpoпeйcкия вaлyтeн мeхaнизъм и дa дeвaлвиpa пayндa.*

*He e яcнa тoчнaтa cyмa, кoятo милиapдepът cпeчeли oт вoтa зa „бpeкзит”, нo oт пyблични дaнни, кoитo фoндът мy Soros Fund Management e зaдължeн дa пpeдocтaвя cпopeд peгyлaциитe в CAЩ, тoй e yдвoил зaлoзитe cи зa излизaнe нa Beликoбpитaния oт EC пo-paнo тaзи гoдинa, oтвapяйки къcи пoзиции въpхy пayндa, oблигaции и aкции.*

EPIC!EPIC FAIL!
>>
>>78693341
What is notional
>>
>>78703376
You're wrong. They also regulate immigration from non-EU countries.

http://ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/explaining-the-rules-why-are-there-eu-rules-and-national-rules_en
>>
>>78697796
>The cuck that my mom got remarried to
Pretty sure your real dad is the one getting cucked there hombre.
>>
>>78693341

Britannia shall free the world from debt slavery
>>
File: Pole.jpg (60 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
Pole.jpg
60 KB, 400x457
>>78693341
- MUH DERKING DER JOB
- UK LOSE MORE $$$ THEN PAYS TO EU FOR 5 YEARS

DONALD TUSK IS A GENIUS.

SOON MY BROTHERS.
>>
File: Eternal Pole.jpg (60 KB, 422x494) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Pole.jpg
60 KB, 422x494
>>78693341
>>
>>78703622
No. They made a fortune, you fucking idiot.
>>
>"desctruction" of value
How many houses were demolished?
How many cars were set aflame?
How many gallons of milk were spoilt DUE TO BREXIT?

Stuff has changed hands, but nothing has been lost
>>
File: haha1.jpg (52 KB, 304x550) Image search: [Google]
haha1.jpg
52 KB, 304x550
>>78704181
>>
>>78695066
EU would never take Acotland as a solo entity.. it would need to be bailed out almost imediatly beacuse its central bank is proped up by england.. also it would need to move to Euros from sterling.. moving to a curency that is worth less than what they r currently using would utterly ravage their xchange and economy.

Sturgeon is just being a cunt as she knows the tories are to divided to slap her down
>>
>>78693341

its just jew money manipulation to punish the UK.. don't worry it wont last, everyone goes back to making shekels tommorow..
>>
>>78693341
its funny i havent lost a cent

im sure every citizen havent lost a cent either

if anything im glad they lost 2t. i hope they lose more
>>
>>78704216
> 5 years
Literally nothing for a country like the UK
Keep crying Poleshit
>>
File: Best-Founder_on_theJews.jpg (100 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
Best-Founder_on_theJews.jpg
100 KB, 500x512
>>78695254
When BOTH SIDES of the Global Jew cabal (Capitalist "investors" like Soros) and fucktons of "former" commies in the EU... AS WELL AS their lacky-squad politicians (Obama, $hillary) screech
>DO IT! DO IT! STAY-STAY-STAY!! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!

DO the opposite, do it even farther than you though you should have before they started telling you it's a bad idea!
>>
How much is lost on a generally bad day in ((the markets))
>>
File: Husaria.jpg (415 KB, 1276x850) Image search: [Google]
Husaria.jpg
415 KB, 1276x850
>>78704849
"Literally nothing for a country like the UK"

eNTIRE CAMAPAING BUTTHURT ABOUT THIS "Literally nothing"
>>
>this actually scares people
>people are this fucking economically illiterate
>>
>Banks can't go anywhere due to possible EU collapse.
>Housing bubble pops
>Jews lose millions
>London money starts filtering out to rest of UK
>Drop in pound causes surge in manufacturing and primary sectors.
>Britain negotiates free trade deals with Aus, US, China, Japan
>Britain is doing ok
>Rest of EU collapses
>We have all the trade deals sorted
>We have all the banks
>We have all the wealth
>Jews on suicide watch
>Re take the empire
>Hail Britannia.
>>
>Jew bankers devour themselves on wild speculation and panic
>meanwhile trains keep running on time, food stays on the shelves and people keep going to their jobs
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: none.jpg (101 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
none.jpg
101 KB, 1280x738
>markets fall in value
>this only makes the uk a more attractive destination for businesses that actually generate sustainable wealth in our country
>>
>>78694287

It's punishment.
>>
File: image.jpg (486 KB, 596x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486 KB, 596x784
>>78705430
>>
File: vDst29.png (49 KB, 1075x465) Image search: [Google]
vDst29.png
49 KB, 1075x465
SJWs yesterday:
> BRITAIN'S ECONOMY IS TOAST

SJWs Today:
>(crickets)
>>
>>78693955
That's cos you weren't exposed to the US or European markets in any significant way. Both Canada and Australia were far more reliant on China. Australia didn't even go into recession during the GFC, so obvs that dude did a pretty shit job seeing as Canada did.
>>
File: BvAv6an.jpg (52 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
BvAv6an.jpg
52 KB, 900x810
>>78706180
sure is summer
>>
>>78693943
it's not alot because money means nothing unless you are already rich, in which case, stay hungry or get eaten is the way of the world.
>>
>>78706128
Dead cat bounce. Short on Monday.
>>
>>78694626

It's slowly creeping it's way into pure satire.
>>
>>78693341
It's just a small loan.
>>
>>78706356
>Dead cat bounce. Short on Monday.
thread

That is my impression as well. The chaos that is currently going on, is pretty bad. I assume another 3-4% drop and huge volatility on Monday.
>>
>>78706128
You realise that markets don't trade over the weekend, right? The UK is still fucked, on Monday it's going to get even worse.
>>
>>78706246
Economic illiteracy is to be expected of a Mexican. It's why you're still a 3rd world shithole. Also, it's actually winter right now where I am :^).
>>
It's worthless fiat money, don't worry. They'll print more.

Also, buy gold when you can and you'll be allright.
>>
>>78696072

That reminds of the time the Democrats tried to mint a trillion dollar platinum coin to solve the debt ceiling crisis.
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 1027x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 1027x460
>>78706525
>>
>>78696308

It's the value of assets like stocks, currency and bonds.
>>
>>78693341

That's not money, that's debt. What are they up to?
>>
>>78693341
London is the financial center of the world. 2 trillion is a drop in a bucket. No, in a drum.

They'll recover in less time than it took the US to recover from the shit Bush and Obama put the US through.
>>
>>78697218

Right, I mean laws haven't changed, tariff's haven't risen, it isn't any harder to do business now than it was on Thursday. Investors are just being retarded and trying to punish British voters by making a mess for them to rub their noses in like a dog.

"See look goy, we told you it was a bad idea to leave!" When really they are just taking their toys and going home.
>>
>>78698041

We'll bail out the UK. UK and USA BFF's. And we won't ship a bunch of Muslims to them by the boatload either.
>>
>>78707150
Look at the patterns the pound went through in 2008 and 1992.

>Decline
>Quick, large rebound
>Continued decline
>>
>>78693341
they could reduce the money they send to China and India, that they get literally nothing back for
>>
>>78698426

Really though, Dieter, this is Angela Merkel's fault, if anyone is to blame.
>>
>>78693341
>tiny insignificant island
>>
>>78707150
t. doesn't understand long-term economic outlooks.

You can't cause a recession in one day. However, literally every economist is saying the UK is heading for a recession. They have up to 2 years of uncertainty before new trade deals are signed. That means no new investment and active divestment by any company that can get out. They are fucked. The only reason there was a tiny rally at the end of trade Friday was people trying to make a quick buck shorting, on Monday it's going to be grim for them

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/brexit-vote-business-leaders-call-for-urgent-action-to-shore-up-uk-economy.
>>
>>78693341

The stock market has recovered.

/thread
>>
>>78693341
I'll take speculative investing for $500 alex
>>
>>78693341
Oh noes we won't be able to add to our ridiculous national and civilian debt.

Why do you love the EU so much Germany? It really makes no fuckin sense, you'd be better off without it.
>>
>>78708037
>t. increasingly nervous man

It's just that literally 0 economists are saying that, and are actively saying that a recession is "almost certain". You've literally shot yourselves in the foot cos you can't handle living near Romanians.
>>
>>78693526
Ask Haiti if you can't put price on freedom son.
>>
File: 1466830652395.png (215 KB, 393x374) Image search: [Google]
1466830652395.png
215 KB, 393x374
>imaginary money 'lost'

liquidate your government if they try to swindle you, uk.
>>
>>78693722
>only s snip for eternal self-determination and survival as a culture and ethnicity
what? they'll be taking in MORE niggers and less Europeans.
Have you even been listening to what Nigel has been threatening?
>>
>>78707856
You were only significant as the angloshpere's entry point into the EU common market. Now you aren't, you're going to fall into recession and irrelevancy. The Schadenfreude is sweet.
>>
>>78708193
They've been talking about changes to the UK economy in all of their analysis before the vote. Literally nothing has changed, or gone in a way that was not only predictable but predicted. This sky is falling crap is pure hyperbole from butthurt EU dogs.
>>
File: fste.png (109 KB, 1282x914) Image search: [Google]
fste.png
109 KB, 1282x914
>>78707504
You're misunderstanding how financial investments work. People aren't investing based on now, they're investing on what they expect the future to be.

Brexit created political, financial and economic risk and uncertainty that affects assets everywhere. It has already completely changed speculation on the Fed's decision to raise interest rates by November, which will have a large impact on US trading and lending.

Investors are trying to manipulate the market the other way by buying a lot to cover their position. The market hasn't accepted the Brexit effect yet. Stocks have rebounded due to government cash injections and increased market activity by people who don't want to believe their assets are worth less, but don't expect this to continue.

>>78707150
Meanwhile FSTE 250, which is much more exposed to the domestic market, had its worst day since the crash in 87.
>>
>>78693341
>Jews put all the money into the Remain camp on Tuesday and Wednesday. Completely 100% sure it would win thanks to Project Fear and a false flag.
>Get rekt when it doesn't.
>So called "intelligent" people have no damn backup plan.

RIP Globalists.
>>
>>78708394
>>78708394
Why is abdul so upset with the UK? just admit you lost your fellow comrade due to being a literal cuck country

I have accepted the wall, it is time you accept your sins.
>>
>>78693341
Having to curtail your politics to suit the feelings of investors basically makes your entire population Betas for their banker waifus.
>>
File: DSC_0152.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0152.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>78695406
Hey fuck yourself, you fat fuck.
I'm as nationalist as it gets. Not all of us leafs are faggot cucks.

Pic related: my liberal university bathroom
>>
>>78696020
Who's that qt?
>>
>>78708436
Toyota, Ford, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are all EU dogs? They're just some of the massive companies ALREADY planning to relocate to Europe. Not to mention British Airways has already downgraded it's profit forecast, and it's only going to get worse. Maybe there was a reason 90% of economists and business leaders backed the stay option? Maybe they actually have a better understanding of the economy than xenophobic pensioners? Just a thought..
>>
No worries, God-Emporer Trump will make Mexico pay for it
>>
File: 1466692903757.png (181 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466692903757.png
181 KB, 800x600
>>78708776
>there's a little SS i engraved in the wall's paint at the technical school i just graduated from within a handicapped stall

make your mark, anons.
>>
>>78704941
Oh look, another pimply-faced alt-right edgelord contrarian.

How refreshing.
>>
>>78708541
upboat
>>
>>78703219
>Most #leavers are in the 1 percent

The 1 percent produced 52% of the vote?
>>
>>78693552
It's not real actual money lost it's net market loss. There isn't a single fund or budget in the UK that's missing 350B or 2T or whatever dollars.
>>
>>78693943
They are now free to choose their immigration rate. They are free to lower it substantially now.
>>
>>78710933
>They are now free to choose their immigration rate. They are free to lower it substantially now.

Do you seriously think they would? They have been free to lower the immigration rate from outside the EU for decades, but they haven't.

The number of Muslims from Pakistan, Africa and the Middle East who have come to the UK in the last years is in the millions.
>>
>>78708897
>GDP is the only measure of a healthy economy
>>
File: 1416450563139.png (392 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1416450563139.png
392 KB, 500x579
>>78699500
>telescope calibrator computer

What's that for?
>>
>>78698374
>there are people capable of reading and posting here born after 2008
i feel old
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.