[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The pound has plummeted to a 30 year low >Japanese stock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1434923491961.gif (960 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
1434923491961.gif
960 KB, 250x348
>The pound has plummeted to a 30 year low
>Japanese stock market has crashed 8% and suspended trading
>Confirmation of another Scottish independence referendum
>Calls for an Irish reunification referendum
>Far-right nationalists across Europe now calling for referendums and the demise of the EU
>Hundreds of UK pension funds underwater
>FTSE is expected to open 10% down (the bankers knocked 8% off in the 2007 financial crash, so this is big)
>German DAX market expected to open 10% down
>HSBC is worth £10bn less since yesterday
>S&P has announced that UK now likely to lose its AAA credit rating
>In two hours (as of 7am) the UK economy has lost over £255bn, the equivalent of 40 years' worth of EU contributions
>Our Prime Minister has resigned
>The UK has down slipped down to the 6th largest economy
>Farage has already backtracked on availability of £350m for the NHS - "mistake"
>Dan Hannan has already said that it is likely that immigration won't change
>Your savings are worth 31% less than they were yesterday

You could have stopped this, Britons.
>>
>>78690367
>Japanese stock market has crashed 8% and suspended trading

OH NO~!~!~!
WHERE WILL ALL THE AUTISTICS BUY THEIR ANIME AND THEIR PLAYSTATIONS?

WEEABOOS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>78691027
You know us weebs have sites for our anime, right?
>>
>>78690367
The funny thing is, literally nothing has changed since the referendum, this is all the consequences of the rich being panicky cunts.
>>
File: Capture(1).png (199 KB, 720x503) Image search: [Google]
Capture(1).png
199 KB, 720x503
>>78690367
Eat shit commie
>>
File: 1453522301207.jpg (20 KB, 337x357) Image search: [Google]
1453522301207.jpg
20 KB, 337x357
>people panicking over literally nothing

Grow up. Markets will or already have restored. The sky isn't falling. The only thing that changed is now the UK now answers to her own citizens only, instead of having to listen to the rest of EU and some cucks over in Brussels.
>>
>>78691027
this is the intelligence of an average "red pilled" right winger, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>78691027
>OH NO~!~!~!
>WHERE WILL ALL THE AUTISTICS BUY THEIR ANIME AND THEIR PLAYSTATIONS?
>WEEABOOS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>78691027

You realise Japan is the 3rd or 4th largest economy in the world, so what happens there will affect people in Europe and vice verse..

But I guess you didn't get much out of high school anyway.
>>
>>78690367
>I can't think long term

-typical libcuck
>>
>>78693681
Nothing you said negates anything that I said.

You didnt get much out of logical statements in math, did you?
>>
>>78690367
yes the shock about brexit because "the experts" didnt expected it, as usual in such cases it will bounce back -.-
>>
>>78690367
>>Calls for an Irish reunification referendum

This is most interesting to me... Would the Republic even want Norn?
>>
>>78694419
Even if NI agreed to it, it would be a net gain for us considering more money is put into it than it puts out.
>>
>>78694570
>it would be a net gain for us considering more money is put into it than it puts out.
I know... That's why I wonder if the Republic of Ireland would even take them.
>>
Can you guys even Google? UK stock markets are already as high as before Brexit. The £ falling was due to scaredy investors wanting to "get out while it wasn't sunk yet". You can see that as the £ dropped even during the voting. It has stabilized and has since gone up again. There is nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1466672309829.jpg (53 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1466672309829.jpg
53 KB, 550x413
>>78690367

There's comfiness in chaos.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.