[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Brexit triggered WW3 yet? When does the fighting begin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: WW3.jpg (127 KB, 969x732) Image search: [Google]
WW3.jpg
127 KB, 969x732
Has Brexit triggered WW3 yet? When does the fighting begin?
>>
It ain't gonna trigger anything. The EU knows if it did go to war with the UK, the US would stop supporting them immediately or worst, would whup their asses again.
>>
why would this trigger a war
>>
>>78690324

Brexit could trigger cows not to give milk.
>>
Cmon merkel pls invade ask we can help the bongs liberate yurop
>>
>>78690324
>David Cameron
He's done saying anything that matters. Both nationally and internationally.
Disregard and move on.
>>
>>78690324
The only thing brexit triggers is globalists.
>>
Is there anything these scaremongers won't say to shore up their collapsing EU?

Ten bucks says someone in the next week claims the Brexit makes them (and the world) more vulnerable to "Alien invasion"
>>
>>78692670
>Alien invasion
There is already an Alien invasion going on right now and the EU has done nothing but invite them in.
>>
>>78692670
>collapsing EU
We've been doing business without the Brits for the last ten years or so, since all they ever did was nothing but nag.
Of course there will be jobs and investments lost, but it's certainly not the end of the EU.
>>
it would be world war 2 the sequel: no axis army edition. US UK Russian alliance when
>>
>>78690324
Tumblr was breddy violently triggered
>>
>>78690324
AMERICA WILL FIGHT WITH THE UK AGAINST EUROPE FUCK THE COMMIES
>>
>>78692212

Shekelstein could profit from a global scale conflict
>>
>>78692465
But (((globalists))) trigger world wars.
>>
>>78690324

>Cameron has said, "On my mother's side of the family, her mother was a Llewellyn, so Welsh. I'm a real mixture of Scottish, Welsh, and English."[15] He has also referenced the German Jewish ancestry of one of his great-grandfathers, Arthur Levita, a descendant of the Yiddish author Elia Levita.[16][17]
>>
Scaremongering triggers wars

The left are the biggest scaremongers, only they're the ones talking about WW3 starting and Nazis. They don't know it, but all of their beliefs are based on fear and being afraid to stand up to their real beliefs. They are a culture of burying their heads in the sand.
>>
>>78690324
NO WW3......Just Miltar Ocupation and partition of the UK
>>
>>78692212

It's standard Jewish inversion-of-reality projection.

Their current plan is for the EU-NATO to trigger WW3 with Russia. Brexit makes that less likely, not more likely.

But it's kikes. What are you gonna do?
>>
File: 1465727898011.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1465727898011.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>78692212
but I want to conquer the world
>>
>>78690324
Source?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.