[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do mexicans feel so entitled to free shit? I look at immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Beaners.jpg (63 KB, 470x485) Image search: [Google]
Beaners.jpg
63 KB, 470x485
Why do mexicans feel so entitled to free shit? I look at immigrants from other shitholes like Cuba and they are so happy to be here living like an American. Mexicans on the other hand fly their shit flag, burn ours and chimp out at any chance they get. Is it parenting? Besides muslims is there anything worse than a spic?
>>
>>78690235
There's this meme around the whole latin america that the government's function is solving your personal problems, and if it doesn't then it's not working.
I really hate it tbqh.
>>
>>78690235
Because WE WUZ MAYANS N SHIT
>>
>>78690235
Mexicans are the blacks of hispanics
>>
>>78692221

u wuz raped by spain n shiet
>>
>>78692333
you cant rape the willing bro
>>
>>78690235
> Besides muslims is there anything worse than a spic?

Indians
>>
>>78690235
What LBJ did to blacks, the Mexican ruling class did to ordinary Mexicans over a hundred years ago.
>>
>>78691992
pretty much this desu
>>
>>78690235
Because you only get the shit tier ignorant failed chimps to come to America.
Intelligent and succesful mexivans have no need to leave Mexico, seeing as they are already well off.

You'd get more decent Mexican immigrants if you would make it easier to immigrate to America LEGALLY than ILLEGALLY.
It's that simple.

inb4
>HURR WE DONT WANT ANY MEXICANS AT ALL HERE FUCK IMMIGRANTS
yet you dont protest or discuss importing radical muslims from middle east and africa nearly as much as you do a people who have much more similair ideologies
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6 KB, 281x179
Whenever they show up at trump rallies in the west coast or southwest they always shriek about it being "their land bitch" can any pacos explain this mentality to me?
>>
>>78693485
True, "papa gobierno"
People need to be responsible for themselves
>>
>>78690235
Keep in mind that most people migrating want to go to WORK, not get hsndouts
Second generation i think are the handout seekers so maybe it has something to do with the US? the welfare?
>>
>>78690235
>I look at immigrants from other shitholes like Cuba and they are so happy to be here living like an American.
Cubans get more shit than Mexicans because of the law. Coming to the US at age 60+ is their retirement plan.
>>
>>78694131
>Keep in mind that most people migrating want to go to WORK
Yeah right
>>
>>78694131
This is not true. It used to be true, but it hasn't been true for a decade.
>>
File: 1466636803117.jpg (47 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1466636803117.jpg
47 KB, 480x468
>>78690235
>literally every immigrant group learns English except Mexicans

For what purpose.
>>
>>78694131
Hahahaha
On the off chance the illegals that come here do want to work, it is not for the right reasons. They send money back and never put work into integrating. They take benefits whenever possible but end up not paying into the tax system for years. They know they aren't welcome here.
>>
>>78695089

Invaders generally don't bother to learn the language of the country they are invading.
>>
>>78693918
>>78693485
>Mexican government helping out

KEK
>>
>>78690235

>>Why do mexicans feel so entitled to free shit?
like what? mexicans are the hardest working nationality

>>Mexicans on the other hand fly their shit flag, burn ours and chimp out at any chance they get
i live in houston, never seen mexicans do anything like that except fly their own flag

>>literally every immigrant group learns English except Mexicans
first generation immigrants tend not to learn the language due to being too old or surrounded by their countrymen. talk to any second+ generation immigrant and they'll no doubt speak your language to you.

i will never understand the hate mexicans get. honestly, what other brown or dark skinned people would you want to replace them with? certainly not more blacks. i'm all for building the wall but mexicans are the backbone of american labor
>>
>>78695089
Das cute
>>
>>78690235
>WE WUZ IN CALIFORNIA FIRST Y MIEEEERRRDAAA
>>
>>78699406
>backbone of American labor

70% vote for welfare.
>>
>>78692333
It was consensual, and we raped them back desu
>>
>>78694131
I just dont see this from almost any cubans. They come here excited and proud to be an american. Mexicans come and fly the flag of the country theyve abandoned for gibsmedats. I really dont hate you mexipal. I have just seen this on a much larger acale than any other immigrants.
>>
Also the reason i compare the two is because i have spent a great deal of time in florida and commiefornia.
>>
>>78703175
I know there are mexicans abusing the US gibsmethat system, im just stating that it is probably mainly on second generation mexicans, also mexicans have strong nationalistic culture and alot of people confuse thst with not tespecting the host country helping you, in a way the never feel they aren't mexicans or dont fully feel american
>>
>>78693625

How would letting in more not so crappy mexicans stop the flood of the shittiest mexicans coming in? It wouldn't
>>
File: 1458688226816.png (457 KB, 604x601) Image search: [Google]
1458688226816.png
457 KB, 604x601
>mfw meanwhile whites on Nu/pol/ feel entitled to sex and pussy
>>
>>78699054
>i dont know how buying votes work
Ok
>>
File: 1465092194563.gif (156 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
1465092194563.gif
156 KB, 288x229
>>78703738
>1 week of groceries
>helping
>>
>>78691992
This actually. I was talking with my family and they're actually worried if a certain guy wins in 2018 we might go full Venezuela because he's fond of appealing to the lowest of the low via gibs and nationalizing everything in retarded outbursts.
>>
File: 1459061500829.png (241 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1459061500829.png
241 KB, 450x450
>>78691992
first post best post
>>
>>78690235

Those are illegals. I am a Tejano and we are better than them and better than WASPS desu.
>>
>>78690235
You have no idea what you're talking talking about

>entitled
Maybe their bratty children who didn't cross the border knowing full well you ran the risk of being sent home in an area you don't know
>Cubans
Leech and take advantage of everything they can, they are the biggest demographic for fraud in Florida
>Chimp out
I think you know exactly who chimps out Everytime a police officer is found not guilty, and it's not Mexicans or Chinese

>anything worse than a spic
A nerd who becomes racist because some crush made him feel like a cuck for banging a Hispanic that was not being autistic about asking her out

Unless you are from Texas, Arizona or California, I don't think you ever have dealt with the Cali Cypress Hill Chicano crowd, even less the folks gathered around a Home Depot
>>
>>78703733
>these semen demons turn into leatherfaced goblins in middle age

I am not marrying any of them.
>>
I don't like that they fuck little children at tremendously higher rates than every other ethnic group in America. Seriously, it is a huge problem. Mexican culture has some good things about it, but it has a major child rape problem compared to every other ethnic group in America. Something should be done.
>>
>>78704712
>Something should be done
Yeah, teach white preteens to not be sluts.
>>
File: loot.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>78690235

>Besides muslims is there anything worse than a spic?

did you forget about teh blacks
>>
>>78704432
Any hispanic a "crush" of mine banged is likely not one of these pests im talking about. Im not a racist. I have nothing against the good ones. Im just pointing out the fact that most of them are complete trash. I dont get where the pride for your shit country that you have abandoned comes from. I dont want to strip their identity. It just seems other immigrants are more appreciative and happy to assimilate and identify/live as an american.
>>
File: NCFS-Table.jpg (64 KB, 620x297) Image search: [Google]
NCFS-Table.jpg
64 KB, 620x297
>Mexicans are rapist maymay

One day you will all pay for your obnoxious ridicule
>>
>>78690235
Simple, because we let them and invited them. The more we back off, the more they step all over us and demands more.
>>
>>78690235
Niggers.

Also, we don't.
>>
>>78690235
Most Mexicans don't give a shit about politics. The flag burning, Aztlan obsessed morons are chicanos.

Chicanos are the niggers of the Mexican people
>>
>>78707096
This guy gets it.

Most of these flag waving people are 2nd gen. I'm a 1st gen.
>>
>>78692327
You are wrong. That would be Peruvians and occasionally Nicaraguans. Guatemalans are the Mexicans of Hispanics, oddly enough.
>>
is there another group that comes here and immediately starts trashing this country and flying their own flag? if vietnamese people started marching down the street saying america should be vietnam you'd think it was weird, but mexicans get away with it.
>>
>>78703733
Pussy is overrated: power is the real drug. :^)
>>
>>78705083
They are not humans, they don't count.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.