[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump shouldn't be allowed to operate a cellphone let alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 575x323
Trump shouldn't be allowed to operate a cellphone let alone lead a world superpower.
Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 600x353
>>78689593
Look at this he doesn't even understand what global means.
Trump fans, how can you defend this?
And look at his retard energy policy, he actually thinks America producing oil will lower gas prices.
He also wants to disband the EPA.
I mean ffs
>>
Good points i will now #yeb4jeb
>>
>>78689593
Ok, cellphones are easy to use and not dangerous. Done.
>>
>>78689829

Hahaha

That's what I love about Trump, he rustles millions of jimmies in under 140 characters or less.
>>
>>78689593
Trump gets my vote op. The man is based.
>>
>>78690429
>he is completly retarded but I like him because memes
>>
>>78689593
Im now a #GaryJohnsonCharlesBronson
>>
>guy makes billions
>runs for president, breaks records in amount of votes

"Haha look at how stupid this guy is what a loser he's an idiot! "
>>
>>78689829
EPA, a corrupt worthless agency that stands idly by while shit just gets polluted. Why do we need them again?
>>
>>78691646
They have saved more American lives in the past 40 years than the department of defense, you retard.
And they pay for themselves
>clean air
>clean water
>Mercury regulations
>lead regulations(sorry they couldn't stop you from eating those paintchips)
tip of the iceberg AND they pay for themselfs
Go to china or Mexico and see how lax environmental regulation has treated them.
There was a time in America when many of the major waterways where unusable due to industrial pollution. Some people say the EPA gets in the way of business but it really protects the people and our quality of life.
That being said I don't think nearly enough is being done and if anything the EPA needs to have more power but what we really need is grassroots environmentalism.
>>
>>78691585
He isn't retarded but small minded.

And he is a populist. Do you think the lowest common demoninator is usually the smartest crowd ?
>>
>>78694036
The lowest common denominator of Trumps people is:
>Iq 100
>Hard working
>God fearing
>1st & 2nd amendment enthusiasts

His oppositions very highest quality sampling is:
>Iq 85 BLM activists
>Welfare and affirmative action crowd
>Wacko combination of fedora meets sharia
>Want safe space and 'common sense' disarmament of the population

Guess which lowest common denominator MUST win if civilization plans on surviving the 21st century?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.