[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expectations of /pol/tards and Brexitcucks: >If we leave,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
Expectations of /pol/tards and Brexitcucks:
>If we leave, we'll start a domino effect and EU will fall apart!!!!

Reality:
>EU is doing just fine, but the United Kingdom is falling apart... Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar, already 3 lost territories (soon)

You fucked yourselves in the ass, mongoloids.
>>
File: _80969645_sirpa.jpg (42 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_80969645_sirpa.jpg
42 KB, 624x351
Here, have a picture of Boris Johnson getting the highest honours from the Queen herself as a consolation!

Maybe Boris Will Fix it ?
>>
>>78689129
>Eu is doing fine
France, Netherlands or Denmark will have a referendum soon.

It's was obvious that again Salmond and Sturgeon would push for another referendum if Brexit was going to win. Not a surprise.
>>
>>78689129
>Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar

We're still here. We haven't left yet and we won't any time soon.
>>
When do they hold the referendum?
>>
File: hideceuck.jpg (1 MB, 1055x669) Image search: [Google]
hideceuck.jpg
1 MB, 1055x669
>>78689129
nice proxy Merkel
>>
>>78689488
After they pick the new PM, and before 2 years from now (when UK fully leaves).
>>
>>78689420
>France, Netherlands or Denmark will have a referendum soon.
OK, we'll see how that goes.
I'm sure the plummeting British economy, the pound in free fall, the corporations and banks moving out of London, the splitting of the country , etc. will be a great inspiration for French, Danish and Dutch voters! Everyone will want to exit now that they are witnessing the harmonious situation Britain is in! Right?
>>
>>78689542
Oh. Does that mean that none of the things OP is talking about actually happened?
>>
>>78689754
They are going to happen. I wrote "soon".
>>
What's the truth? Were we getting more out of the EU then we were paying? Everyone I talk to says we were, then I see some of you people on here saying we were actually getting less from Europe than we were paying. Are there any links that can prove this?
>>
>>78689592
>Pound in free fall
The pound was slowly moving up on Friday
>>
>>78689800
The amount of money you lost in 1 day after Brexit , the bilions of pounds, equals 40 years of what you paid to the EU

Let that sink in for a moment
>>
>>78689796
>It's true because it happened in my mind
EU willcollapse next week because DB will flop. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>78689906
http://qz.com/715845/british-stocks-lost-125-billion-after-brexit-or-15-years-worth-of-eu-contributions/
>>
>>78689129
I'm pretty sure that's the 4th or 5th time I've seen someone from slovenia post this thread.
>>
File: 1466805721455.png (65 KB, 252x138) Image search: [Google]
1466805721455.png
65 KB, 252x138
>>78689592

Sorry, no more free money for you to leech off. All the rich western nations are going to leave and stop supporting you. Bye bye!
>>
>>78689754
Nope.

Technically, I think UK may even not leave.

Their PM has resigned, and they'll have to pick a new one who might campaign for staying.

The referendum isn't vinculative (sp?), as in, it holds no legal secession, and was just a poll of the people. The government can refuse it. Although British hubris will probably mean it won't.

Unless there has been further development since yesterday, anyone feel free to correct me.
>>
>>78689973
>DB will flop
Basis for that belief?
EU will never fail, it's eternal.
>>
>>78690034
At least we have nice teeth!
>>
>>78689129
Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't leaving. How many fucking times does this need to be said? The British and Irish governments have both explicitly stated that there will not be a referendum on a united Ireland.
>>
>>78689592
France, Netherlands and Denmark don't have regional issues. (France regional problems are tiny)

It seems that voters in the UK prefer the long run consequences of leaving than the short run consequences of it: "the collapse" and uncertainty.
>>
File: 1466833306150.jpg (93 KB, 1202x653) Image search: [Google]
1466833306150.jpg
93 KB, 1202x653
>>78690037
The EU leadership seems to be keen on kicking UK out now wether they will want it or not.

>>78690051
What's your basis for Northern Ireland seccession? 45% voted leave there. Even Scotland was less than 66% remain. It wouldn't be enough to change the constitution, left alone create a fucking new country.

>EU will never fail, it's eternal.
Keep tell taht to yourself.
>>
>>78689129
It's not that the EU can't live without the UK, it's that other countries will follow.

Milton Friedman predicted that the EU wouldn't last beyond the first economic crisis. I think he was right.
>>
>>78690551
>The EU leadership seems to be keen on kicking UK out now wether they will want it or not.
Now's the time for Germany to stop accepting the refugees, and close the borders with the UK, trapping them with all the Ahmeds.

Although the rest of us will still have Greece and Sweden and Germany themselves.
>>
>>78689129
Why do you care so much about Britain? Nothing but bad teeth people with bad food. They made a decision for independence, le democracy.
>>
Slovenia you've been making threads all day. Stop being so mean.
>>
>>78690594
That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>78689129
Why would anybody in Great Britain want to hold onto Northern Ireland?
>>
>>78690960
Some EU shill probably. If Britain stay or leaves it really no difference for Slovenia.
>>
Scots are probably fucking butthurt about leaving. They didn't vote to leave and are now on the sinking boat of """"""""""united""""""""""kingdom. Hope their struggle for independence will start an insurgency with bombings for an independant Scotland. Dumbfuck brits lost more money than 25 years of EU contributions + trade agreements.

PROTIP: low educated people don't know what is good for them
>>
>>78691008
They don't. NI doesn't want to leave and the British are bound by the good friday agreement to respect that.
>>
File: eu_stars.png (170 KB, 2363x1576) Image search: [Google]
eu_stars.png
170 KB, 2363x1576
>>78690034
>>
>>78689800
there is no way to precisely answer this.

according to most experts, yes. the economic activity generated by being in the EU outweighs the budget contributions.
>>
>>78691229
Nice try goy but the pound will bounce back in no time. Your time is coming, France, Denmark and Sweden are getting the fuck out. Your house cards is already collapsing.
>>
>>78689420
Netherlands will never leave. We're too cucked
>>
>>78691472
Yeah I bet those countries are so EAGER to lose 25 years of EU contributions in 1 day. Man, that would be so nice! Can't wait to leave too!
>>
>>78691472
Originally there were only 5 countries in EU.
>>
>>78689129

Dude, it's been literally a day. Did you expect this shit to happen overnight? The damage has been done. Faith in the EU is at an all time low. Expect future referendums soon. And by that I mean in the following months, upwards to a few years. You didn't really expect that the Brexit would mean the dissolution of the EU in a week or two, did you? Nobody is that stupid.
>>
>>78689129
You think the scots will choose Germans over Englishmen?

No race of people could be that cucked.
>>
>>78691900

You forgot Sweden.
>>
>>78689474

The perfect cucks.
>>
>>78691717
Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. France is easily the most influential one. Well, the UK was. Next one is France. Without France every other country will drop out no questions asks. At that point they wont even be hosting referendums, citizens will practically be rioting for an immediate exit response by the government.
>>
>implying a nuclear power will lose territories

Here's how it goes:
North Ireland
>ireland: gib
>britain: i have a nuke
Scotland
>britain: veto
Gibraltar
>spain gets btfo or threatened with a nuke again

>EU tries to crash economy
>gets threatened with a nuke
that's how it goes.
Legitimately i have no idea why you don't see that the UK is not a normal country.
>>
>>78692197
France was nukes and they're EU so that won't work.
>>
>>78692426
It'll deter them, it doesn't "cancel out", it will just prevent them from going aggressive on them.
Haven't you learned anything from the cold war, burger?
>>
Hopefully Scotland leaves, and London too. England can be a pretty nice country.
>>
>>78692188
Behind EU there are numerous other organizations and agreements. UK isn't out yet and the job of tearing down those organizations is another process. UK had always enough power to do anything, leaving EU is almost unnecessary for UK, i mean it really doesn't matters if you are or you aren't inside of EU, it's not like big countries ever followed EU laws.
>>
>>78692197
>Nations making moves that don't benefit the UK
>"HURR GIB OR WE NUKE
you realize you cant just threaten everyone with nuclear warfare right? This isn't Civ 5, aspie.
>>
>>78689129
fuck off with your divide and conquer BS

UNITED KINGDOM
>>
>>78692785
>>78692785
>people threaten to take your territories
>use deterrent
why not?
>>
>>78689129

I'm looking forward to seeing Britain join the USSR and Yugoslavia on the scraphead of failed European states.

300 or more years of Unionism destroyed in a fit of pique. Hilarious. Tiocfaidh ár lá
>>
>>78691523
We could leave- we're definitely Eurosceptic enough. But I agree, we aren't as reckless as the Brits and we won't leave until it is clear that Britain is better off.
If Britain fails, we'd definitely fail too, and I think most of us know that.
>>
>>78691639
>speculative loss on long term investments
>lol u guise lost so much money I bet you goys feel bad now

I see someone has no understanding of the difference between current value amd future value, and how markets can change. No one went around robbing English people, except the EU which took actual cash.

You can't lose something that only theoretically exists. Are you going to say England gained billions of pounds when stocks bounce back up - as they ALWAYS do?
>>
File: Laughing_7dbb79_5783091.jpg (84 KB, 780x487) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_7dbb79_5783091.jpg
84 KB, 780x487
>>78689129

gibraltar would never dare

>gibraltar claims independence
>no army
>no air force
>no defensive capabilities
>majority of population old
>no longer has any protection from Britain
>spain absorbs gibraltar within a week

or alternatively

>votes leave
>spain makes a claim on gibraltar, invades
>britain defends gibraltar, claims it back
>gibraltans thankful and apologise to britain for leaving.

northern ireland loves britain, in the last poll done to see whether theyd vote out or not it was 99% in favour of staying, they are cucked as fuck

scots are just retarded;

>leaves union because its corrupt and doesnt listen to them

>wants to remain in a union that is corrupt and doesnt listen to them, and will impose more laws and legislation on them, force them into adopting the euro, force them into schengen, make them have immigration quotas.

this is what scots actually think
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.