[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED CROWDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kek.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Ok /pol/tards why did no one tell me about this dude? I rely on you for my news and videos, Stefan, the faggot blondy, kikebart, etc. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT based Crowder? Why isn't he spammed more on /pol/? He is LITERALLY /pol/: the podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLf2LzPHrYA

>cultural appropriation month
>prayer time in first 3 minutes of the show
>where is Mecca?
>that way
>proceeds to show the finger to Mecca

>I want to purchase 1000 rounds
>ok, what's your name?
>Omar..
>NOPE

>bringing syrian refugees, letting men into the little girls' room and disarm everyone
>what could possibly go wrong

This guy is smart, makes perfect arguments against the left, strikes hard on gun grabbers and BAH GAWD he is smacking the muslims so hard. Absolute gold, check it out.

Watch it all desu, but some interesting parts, the whole first part with the iranian chick, at 0:58 and 1:15:00 onwards, m1:34:20 for ultimate kek drawing muhammad (piss be upon him)
>>
no he's neo-con weak shit
>>
>>78688318
Explain

He has some of the strongest anti-muslim rhetoric I have heard
>>
I like him when he's on Gavin's show but not enough to watch his show
>>
>>78688127
Hey buddy, nice proxy. people from other countries really don't talk like that.
Buy some advertising, no one is fooled by this propaganda.
>>
>>78688529
The fuck you talking 'bout nigga? I spent 5 years in the US and have been learning English since I was 4 yo.

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER not all foreigners talk in broken half-Russian accents.
>>
>>78688127
LWC is pretty good. I like his stances, and I liked his response to Yiannopolous when he said Steven Crowder was only popular because of Milo.
>>
>>78688528
>>78689533
why isn't he more popular on /pol/?

either people don't like him or the others are shilling hard to get views

link to that milo thing plz?
>>
File: 6666661.jpg (67 KB, 864x569) Image search: [Google]
6666661.jpg
67 KB, 864x569
>>78688127
>>
>>78688436
There are a lot of neocon puppets who want to send us to war instead of building up our own nation states.
>>
>>78689628
He isn't popular on here because he doesn't like Trump and mocks him.
>>
>>78690158
Aaaaah there we go, that explains it. Thanks anon.

/pol/ shouldn't be pro-anyone or anything if it means excluding others. Otherwise we are no different than the SJW libs and their censorship;
>>
>>78688127
Isn't he that dick head where he poses in every photo so his wedding ring is showing?
>>
>>78691212
Dunno, found him today
>>
Islam completely and unequivocally BTFO'd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfVu_DW1Oo
>>
File: lel.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>78691971
>>
>>78690732
just because they dont like him doesnt mean we censor him. im a strong trump supporter, however im a huge crowder fan. brings me a few good laughs every friday.
>>
>>78692636
I feel I'll be just like you, watched several of his videos so far and he is great. I also support Trump.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.