[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Banks can't go anywhere due to possible EU collapse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
>Banks can't go anywhere due to possible EU collapse.
>Housing bubble pops
>Jews lose millions
>London money starts filtering out to rest of UK
>Drop in pound causes surge in manufacturing and primary sectors.
>Britain negotiates free trade deals with Aus, US, China, Japan
>Britain is doing ok
>Rest of EU collapses
>We have all the trade deals sorted
>We have all the banks
>We have all the wealth
>Jews on suicide watch
>Re take the empire
>Hail Britannia.

Prove me wrong /pol/
>>
>>78685509

I wouldn't mind this. We rule the world together, as father and son
>>
>>78685509
>A Scottish referendum?
>At this time of year?
>With the Country in turmoil?
>And without a prime minister?
>>
>>78685509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
>>
>>78685742

>implying the scots could ever cope without us
>implying the EU would take on another mouth to feed
>>
>>78685742
Kek

That episode was fucking GOAT
>>
>>78685742
They could leave if they wanted. Don't think Spain or Belgium would allow them to join though.
>>
>>78685509
You'll be fine brit, if the housing bubble pops the averge brit and chav might be able to afford a house. Just make sure to enact laws preventing foreign fuckers from buying up everything. God Bless you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U
>>
>>78685742
>Yes.
>Will it pass?
>... No.
>>
>>78685907
they can cope, but it'll be squalor
>>
>>78685509

80% of brits who voted leave are now googling "what is the EU?"
>>
File: 1466743334839.jpg (136 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
1466743334839.jpg
136 KB, 600x653
>>78689081
>>78689081
>80% of brits who voted leave are now googling "what is the EU?"
>believing the media lies and jewish tricks

those are the people who voted remain, or didn't vote at all, trying to figure out what happens next
>>
As if $2B yacht owners would leave major national decisions to the hoi polloi. Brexit is obviously good for the jews for an as-yet-to-be-determined reason. At least, Soros is laughing all the way to world domination.
>>
File: 1462277718753.png (1 MB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
1462277718753.png
1 MB, 1024x725
>>78689867
>Fuck tha Polish
>>
>>78686305
It already is.

Annexation when? I just want us all to be British.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (200 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
200 KB, 613x613
>>
>>78692586
that would be correct if the british ship also was on fire
>>
File: brexituk-election.jpg (48 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
brexituk-election.jpg
48 KB, 700x394
Will the HoL allow it though?
>>
File: soros.jpg (190 KB, 922x800) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
190 KB, 922x800
>>78685509
>Jews loose millions
Silly goy
>>
>>78685509
>Drop in pound causes surge in manufacturing and primary sectors.

How is this possible when we already fuckin sold most of it off
>>
>>78693814
When is that old rat going to die already? He's gotta be like 110 years old by now.
>>
File: Jean-Claude-Juncker.jpg (769 KB, 2200x1320) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Juncker.jpg
769 KB, 2200x1320
>>78693567
>UK think they get to keep Scotland

ahahahahaha

Hand it over, it's European clay now.
>>
>>78686065
Forgive my ignorance, why not?
>>
>>78685509
>>78685509
sweet jesus let it happen

bringing back the british empire sounds like the best idea possible.

we're not paying any taxes though so dont even think about it.
>>
>You! Yes, you! Stand still laddy!!!
What I have found interesting over the last few hours is watching my own political views shifting massively in response to the result. I suppose a sudden shift in your personal identity will do that.

Since WWII Britain has questioned itself over its place in the world, and it feels like this vote has finally had us announce an answer. Britain, it seems, is to be isolationist, no longer a player in global geopolitical affairs, and we will likely see our global interconnectedness, wealth and status decline significantly. We have decided to be a small nation.

With that in mind, there are a number of issues on which my position has dramatically reversed. Scottish independence, for example. I used to be opposed, but now I support it enthusiastically. Good for the Scots if they manage it. I envy them. The same goes for Irish reunification. It doesn't matter if the UK diminishes to just England and Wales, because we no longer aspire to greatness.

Similarly my support for the UK maintaining a nuclear arsenal and high military spending in general has plummeted. What's the point? We're no longer interested in international influence. We should cut the military significantly, save the money and spend it on investing in infrastructure. God knows the economy is going to need it. And to be honest I wouldn't much care if the UK were taken over by a foreign invader anyway. They can't do much worse than we have.

If this all sounds consistently liberal, it's not. The referendum was won for Leave by the working class and I hold them responsible for robbing me of many of my most valuable rights and for what it's going to do to the country. My sympathy and solidarity has evaporated overnight. I used to be an enthusiastic supporter of the welfare state funded by high taxation, but fuck em. Privatise the NHS, cut benefits.
>>
>>78685742
>>78686190
Well played anons.
Well played.
>>
>>78685509
The best thing about Brexit is all those rich city bankers losing millions.

I just can't get enough of their tears.
>>
>>78694487
>my support for the UK maintaining a nuclear arsenal and high military spending in general has plummeted
>What's the point?
What is this? Is this a joke? some copy-pasta? No one can be this stupid
>>
>>78694487
>Britain, it seems, is to be isolationist

Didn't read the rest because I knew the rest of what you typed would be full of similar garbage
>>
>>78693814
>believing the media spin
How much did he stand to win if they'd remained?
Funny how they don't tell you that.

>place 200 million dollar bet
>win 100 million dollars
>GREAT SUCCESS
>>
>>78694222
Spain doesn't want Catalonia to ditch them.
Belgium doesn't want Flanders to ditch them.

In short, if Scotland breaks off the UK, it would set a precedent for Catalonia and Flanders as well.
>>
>>78693814
anyone read any of his books? what do you think
>>
>>78694921
Ah gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>78685581
We will rule the galaxy
>>
File: Angevin Empire.jpg (63 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
Angevin Empire.jpg
63 KB, 400x524
>>78694312

Revive the Angevin Empire?
>>
>>78685509
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
>>
>>78690010
Something is not right here, but then again, Soros is a jew, and what do jews do best? backstab their "''''friends"'''

They've always done this throughout history. I see this as a turning point, they're staying neutral with the right so they don't have to face the massive repercussions once things shift against them. Soros is ditching the sinking ship, plotting to sink another.
>>
>>78698409
>Anglo-Franc union
>Return to empire days
>Take over world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union
>>
>fracking takes off
>coal extraction resumes
>steel production resumes
>fishing booms
>farming booms
>resurgence of the British village
>SME dominated city economy
W E W
>>
>>78693860

buy it back on the cheap silly goy
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.