[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race-Tour 2016 Rages on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: copenhagen11.jpg (1 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
copenhagen11.jpg
1 MB, 5344x3006
My friend and I have been travelling around Europe recording our impressions, maybe you've seen one of threads before.

We were initially upbeat about our impressions of Stockholm here:
https://soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down

But then we ventured out of the posh suburbs and went downtown. It was shocking: https://soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede
Afterwards it was Malmo, Copenhagen and Berlin. Rough stuff: https://soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-18

We will record about southern Italy soon.
General impressions of Scandinavia:
>massive suburban ghettos in Oslo, Stockholm, Upsalla and Malmo
>People are "red-pilled" enough to openly talk about moving away
>Antifa grafitti everywhere
>Only signs of patriotic discontent further South
>The North is Cucked
Pics to follow ITT of Copenhagen, Berlin and a bit of Rome.
Or some Sweden pics upon request.
>>
File: berlin2.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
berlin2.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
an ad near checkpoint charlie
>>
File: berlin4.jpg (2 MB, 3740x2104) Image search: [Google]
berlin4.jpg
2 MB, 3740x2104
antifa grafitti everywhere
>>
File: berlin1.jpg (3 MB, 4362x2997) Image search: [Google]
berlin1.jpg
3 MB, 4362x2997
more antifa shit
>>
listening
>>
bumpity bump bump
>>
What's the condition of Italy?
>>
Between Sweden, Denmark, and your stay in Germany. Which of the three was the least damaged in terms of the amount of degenerecy witnessed in their respective capitals?
>>
>>78685233
record with higher volume please
>>
>>78685233
>The North is Cucked
Why?
Also Berlin is a lost cause, an utter shithole.
>>
>>78688667
Italy is by far the best. although all have a lot of diversity. italians just seem the most based
>>
>>78685233
Friendly reminder that all capitals in every country is leftwing cuckery.

except ofcouse the swedes, they are all cucks.
>>
>born too late to explore the world
>born too soon to explore space
>born just in time too explore the cuckedness of europe
you guys are pioneers in your field lads
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.