[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're talking a lot about independence, but how about unification?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Heelnederland.png (284 KB, 1212x1385) Image search: [Google]
Heelnederland.png
284 KB, 1212x1385
We're talking a lot about independence, but how about unification? Benelux state pictured
>>
>>78685195
fuck off pajeet we don't want the useless trash called walloons or brussels. I'll gladly work alongside my brothers from Flanders and Luxembourgh, I'll take walloons but only if we can genocide those disgusting fucking frogs like they deserve to.
>>
>Wallonia
>Brussels
>Northern France
>Friesland
No thanks
>>
>>78685572
This. We'll take Flanders and Luxemburg, Walloons can go die in a fire
>>
>>78685572
>>78685682
Is there a proper map for this then, lads?
>>
>>78685849
Closest thing is probably a map of 1839 which still had the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg belonging to the King of the Netherlands (them fucking off after we got a Queen on the throne).

Or googling "Groot Nederland" but that obviously doesn't contain Luxembourg.

>>78685195
Also, fuck those sneaky fucking German cantons pretening to be Luxembourgish.
>>
>>78685195
I'm in. Just copy the Swiss system instead of our own fucked up clusterfuck of a federalism.
>>
>>78686206
>>78685849
I'll take some German land though, they're acceptable people and the land could be put to use.
>>
File: geerd.png (380 KB, 852x3647) Image search: [Google]
geerd.png
380 KB, 852x3647
>>78685849
>>
>>78686541
>they're acceptable people
literally crypto-walloons begging for handouts
>>
File: 750px-Flag_Groningen.svg.png (2 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
750px-Flag_Groningen.svg.png
2 KB, 750x500
I don't want this. I really really don't want this.
You see, small country in Europe = rich country. Look at Luxemburg and Liechtenstein.

I live in Groningen Province and if we were a seperate country like Liechtenstein we would've been the richest country in whole of Europe because we supply 25% of European gas. Instead now we are one of the poorest provinces because The Hague fuckers steal OUR GAS
>>
>>78686918

The reason small countries are rich are because they are tax havens. No one gives a shit about your gas
>>
>>78686918
If we take Flanders (including Antwerpen and their port) Europe can't do shit without us, we could crash the EU on our own with a Nexit if we have them.e
>>
>>78687173
This desu
Antwerpen + Rotterdam = control of import and export through the whole EU
We could leave and have trade negotiations up and running within days to fix the massive export problem that Germany would face. Cuck Germany, and you cuck the whole EU
>>
>>78687173
Antwerp-Rotterdam would be logistical heaven, but for the love of God Antwerp needs to be ethnically cleansed (Rotterdam aswel).
>>
>>78687142
>No one gives a shit about your gas
Kek without it you'd freeze to death
cuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nl_Gr%C3%B6nnens_Laid.ogg
>>
>>78685572
This, Pajeet's map is the most retarded shit I've seen all week.
>>
File: _417361.jpg (19 KB, 465x320) Image search: [Google]
_417361.jpg
19 KB, 465x320
>>78685195
>Frisia independence
Why?
I can't think of a single reason why we'd want this
>>
>>78688202
muh unique snowflake ethnicity grutte pier a good boy dindunuffin doutze kroes racemixer reeeeeeee ot mon fiejrljeppen!

There, summed up """frisian culture"""
>>
>>78687515
I want this to happen so badly, wish I could actually work on it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.