[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Purge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is the purge the most based red pilled movie of all time?

>One night a year kill all degenerates and minorities
>>
>>78684185
Except the minorities and degenerates are the heroes in this film.
>>
its a edgy concept for edgy faggot teens like you
op is a faggot
>>
>>78684185
This is marketing.
>>
>>78684185
if they had just keep the movies strictly about the actual purge every year, maybe. But then they went and made the movie about how "evil white politicians use the purge to keep the colored folk down" and then they rise up to fight back.
>>
>>78684185
a world without order being a microchosm for global politics. the lord of the flies did it better.
>>
>>78684185
I would use the purge to track down sex offenders and execute them desu lads.
>>
>>78685415
What's wrong with sex offenders, they were born that way they can't help it.
>>
>>78684185
A movie for edgy teenagers, like most movie of the XXI centiry
>>
>>78685522
Some buckshot to face might help though.
>>
>>78684185
Advertise your anti-Trump movie somewhere else nigger lover

Sage
>>
>>78686048
How is the movie anti Trump. If anything it's for Trump.
>>
>>78684406
Or it's a foreshadow

This is the United States after all

heh we're a little bit psychotic
>>
>>78686447
"KEEP AMERICA GREAT"
>>
>>78684185
The purge is the most blue pill shit ever and the purge will never happen
>>
>>78684283
fpbp
>>
File: 1305706576420441999.jpg (92 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1305706576420441999.jpg
92 KB, 636x358
I thought the purge symbolized nigger aggression and violent crime toward white people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.