[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do shitstreeters have against Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (96 KB, 629x460) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
96 KB, 629x460
What do shitstreeters have against Trump?
>>
Trump's goals and vision for America are legit. But he speaks his mind like a fucking child and that will be his downfall. Some subtlety can come a long way.
>>
File: merkel.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>78683182
You should know.
>>
>>78682625

>2 active ISIS terror cells commit mass shootings in the last six months
>candidate says we should increase scrutiny on Muslim immigration
>Muslims are upset by this

If they're upset by increased vetting they're obviously part of a terror cell.
>>
>>78684203
It's amazing how frequently they find stockpiles of firearms in Mosques...
>>
>>78682625
When white people upset one minority all minorities team up to fight the big bad white man
>>
File: 2hdpbms.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2hdpbms.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>78684338

It's almost as if Muslims have something in their religion that encourages them to lie to non-Muslims....

Like there's a word for it or something...
>>
>>78682625
>I wrote a piece telling him to go fuck himself
I miss the days when this was blogposting and not journalism
>>
>>78684203
facts are for fools, think of muh feels.I bet you scored 0 on an emotional intelligence test
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 620x372
They love trump.
>>
>>78682625
Hey now, they may be unable to poo in the loo, but muzzies shouldn't represent all street shitters.
>>
>>78686103
They're Hindu and not Muslim I think.
New Delhi is in India. I think India only has Sikhs and Hindus.
>>
>>78682625
t. The guy who fakes to be a muslim in front of his parents so they don't ban him from the family
>>
>>78687308
Everyone knows the punishment for apostasy is death.
>>
>>78686364
India has the second largest Muslim population on the planet.
>>
>>78682625
The ones who are actually proud of their country have awoken their Gods to help Trump.
>>
Anzari is a loud unfunny grating hack who's sole "appeal" is his inability to chill the fuck out, trying to be a cut-rate Chris Tucker [Who isn't all that funny to begin with].
>>
>"Hurr I"m worried about where my mum will pray!"

>Trump has said zero about deporting Muslims or stopping them from praying

The key is, he said he would slow down/stop MORE of them coming, which is the opposite of what Muslims in the US want.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.