[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION ATTENTION THR TRUMP SUPPORTER IN THE "COOK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 407x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 407x506
ATTENTION

ATTENTION

THR TRUMP SUPPORTER IN THE "COOK MY BURRITO" RACIST RANT IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE 43's WHICH IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP. SPREAD THE WORD

VIDEO:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mDJF5i8H2oY
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 453x557
>>78678640
>one post by this ID
>>
Who cares?
>>
Let's play 'Spot the (((Shill)))'! First guess: OP.
>>
>>78678640
spread anti trump propaganda? Idk man maybe post this on kikebook or tumblr
>>
>>78678640
sage
>>
please go back to school and learn to photoshop properly

or go cut a burrito
>>
>>78678718
NICE PROPAGANDA

>>78678769
EVERY NON-RACIST SHOULD CARE. TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE ALWAYS DENIED BEING CALLED RACISTS YET PROOF LIKE THIS SHOWS THEIR VIOLENCE GOES MUCH MORE BEYOND THAN JUST HATEFUL RHETORIC. BEING PART OF A CURRENT NEO-NAZI HATE GROUP IS NOT A NORMAL THING AND THE MEDIA NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUE IDENTITY OF ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
>>
>>78678640
But Whites are superior, I'm confused.
I'm Asian and realize this, why is that a point of contention?
If whites are inferior why is there such a mad dash to their ancestral homelands by lesser races occurring now?
>>
>>78678836
TWITTER, IG, FACEBOOK WHO CARES, AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR PART YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO ENDING THIS BIGOT
>>
>>78678868
I heard Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>78678640
I think you're amongst the wrong crowd nigger
>>
>>78678640
One google search makes you a fucking liar already lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 632x950
>>78679023
>>
>>78679344
That is a completely different subject for another day. There has been systematic racism in America for centuries and cops reinforce the same tactics and racist way of thinking since day 1. Police reform NEEDS to happen and until that day comes every police officer is responsible for the forcing drive that originally pushes them.
>>
File: FaceFace.gif (313 KB, 453x519) Image search: [Google]
FaceFace.gif
313 KB, 453x519
>>78678640
>>
>>78678640
It's the number 13.

Many tattoo shops give out free number 13 tattoos on Friday the 13th. How fucking dumb are you OP?
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>78678640
>>
>>78679361
but still, you're wrong for being white supremacist and that should stop. that's wrong, that's antagonistic. you should accept everyone, your country is everyone's country.
>>
>>78679926
And what does police reform mean?
Does it mean allowing niggers to break the law?
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>78679926
>buzzwords with no substance

So how is liberal arts college treating you?
>>
>>78679557
OHH REALLY? Here, let me go check the anti-defamation league (the literal database of ALL discriminatory terms and labels EVER PRODUCED)

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/43.html

Well looky here, I'll copy and paste THE EXACT DESCRIPTION THAT IS LISTED ON THD ACTUAL WEBSITE

As follows:

"The number 43 is a numeric symbol used by members of the racist skinhead group Supreme White Alliance (SWA). If one substitutes numbers for the letters in SWA's initials (19, 23, 1), then adds those numbers together, the total is 43."

What do you have to say now, racist?
>>
>>78678640
I think you lost your way to reddit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.