[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't the fact David Cameron is resigning all over CNN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 232x130) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 232x130
Why isn't the fact David Cameron is resigning all over CNN as breaking news or even the highest story's? ???

After Brexit this is a big deal. Damage control? Trying to prevent a 2nd/third day of violent stoxk s??!
>>
He didn't resign
He said he will resign in the future

UK politicians, especially the mainstream pro-EU shills, have a long history of doing the opposite of what they promised.

The only reason he will resign is to get a new PM who will say "I never promised you a Brexit and I won't implement it" that's the end of that.
>>
No one cares about losers.
>>
>>78678566
He literally stated that he would immediately resign if brexit wins in his speeches.

>brexit won
>He resigns

It would be more news if he DIDN'T resign.
>>
>>78678566
desu it wasnt even top story in the uk yesterday
>>
>>78678566

Liberals don't like talking about losing battles.
>>
I guess I thought he was supposed to be one of the main guys in the world next to Obama and I didn't know hr said he would resign b4 ty 4 DAT info.

I am just rather shocked by this whole situation ur currency is such shit ATM I hope it recovers for you
>>
>>78678566
Leader of nuclear power, 5th largest economy resigns.

Not news
>>
>>78678816
false. he repeatedly said he would stay on as prime minister if we left. this was asked several times during pmq's and at several debates including his itv and question time ones in the last few weeks.

the reason this isnt really news is that he said he would resign by october so not to further destabilise the country
>>
>>78678566

it's not happening until the fall
>>
Because the conservatives are so divided over Brexit that it was likely that he'd resign no matter what the outcome was.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.