[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREGRET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: rema.png (571 KB, 989x849) Image search: [Google]
rema.png
571 KB, 989x849
>Anger over 'Bregret' as Leave voters say they thought UK would stay in EU

>Some said they had not forseen the immediate economic impact, while others were angry at Nigel Farage's admission that NHS funding claim was a 'mistake

Many of the people voting "Leave" were too stupid to understand what they were voting for ... they thought it was just a vote of "protest", not that it would actually mean they go out of EU forever.

You can't make this shit up, it's hilarious, listen to them yourself:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

>inb4 1 post from this ID
>>
>>78676880
Damage control
>>
>>78676880
Oh for fuck's sake, at least take voting seriously you numpties.
>>
File: kate-middleton-dresses.jpg (74 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
kate-middleton-dresses.jpg
74 KB, 640x397
>>
>>78676880
How the fuck can you have regrets ?
You exited yesterday and are still in EU for now.
Seems like another manipulation from MSM.
>>
>>78677087
After Scotland and Ireland secede, and due to a shrinking economy of remaining England, the financial sector and global corporation moving their HQs to Edinburgh ... in time, people will be pissed and they will hold another referendum... this time they will vote to rejoin the EU with like 65% support

But then the EU will not grant any special status to Britain. No more special snowflake treatment.

And later, they will adopt the Euro too.

It's gonna be incredibly funny.
>>
>>78676880
Yes, let's trust that these people got what they voted for and then regretted it. No way these people are butthurt Bremainiacs.
>>
>>78677477
If that happens hopefully they'll vote to go in this time. What kind of moron votes against their interests? I just can't stop laughing at the people who wanted to remain and then voted to leave.
>>
All they need to do is get five people to say this, one to say it directly, some more to agree. 5 out of 17.4 million is a news story because of the nature of the media but also totally insignificant
>>
>>78676880
It's funny. It's 15 year old mentality. It's what happens when the public has free college.
>>
>>78676880
>some
>others

cant argue with these numbers.
>>
Pure shilling.

It would take a surefire idiot to think major political upheaval wouldn't cause financial instability.

It's short term. We have 2+ years before we're OUT out for shit to re-stabilise, which it will.
>>
File: 1466778475353.jpg (18 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1466778475353.jpg
18 KB, 620x349
media has gone full psyop mode
>>
>>78677443
In any election of 30 million voters you will find ANY kind of justification, from ANY kind of people.

Butthurt libtards are healing their collective anus by droning about how their vote was definately the smart one.
Kek, more salt, I say .
>>
Its like waking up, and discovering, more than half the people you live with are babbling retards ho basically need watered at regular intervals. You may have always suspected this was thecase, just. having it proved, in blak-n-white, its.. speechless..

Then you think, fuck this - do I REALLY want to live, surrounded by fucking retards? fuck no. Then realise you cant move either, because the retards have fucked even that up. Literally, a country with a majority too fucking stupid to vote.
>>
>>78678158

Did you include the super delegates though? They don't count.
>>
>>78676880
>implying its not just salty remainers pretending they voted leave just to kick up a fuss
>>
>>78676880
>Secret ballot
>No one knows who voted what
>Remainers pretending they regretted to vote leave
Please
>>
File: 1457884932759.jpg (10 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1457884932759.jpg
10 KB, 250x222
>>78676880
>“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
― Bob Marley

Quit your fucking whining. I'll listen to a brit who has issues, but you need to shut the fuck up m8.

Not your country
Not your vote
Not your problem

You, sucking up to the MSM and eating all the lies, makes you blue pilled. I have faith in my ancestors, and they will rise from these ashes like a phoenix.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.