[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Trump realistically win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 845x486) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 845x486
How does Trump realistically win?
>>
>>78674495
They put his name on the ballot.
>>
He doesn't. Even if the entirety of the USA votes for him Clinton will still win.
>>
File: 2342344.jpg (32 KB, 518x248) Image search: [Google]
2342344.jpg
32 KB, 518x248
>>78674594
Funny shills and the media won't admit that even hillary and her campaign will. Pic related
>>
>>78674495
Realistically, he can not.
>>
He's leading in all the swing states except one and even that one is in the margin of error. National polls really don't mean shit.
>>
If Brexit has shown us anything, it's that you can't trust (((polls)))
>>
>>78674981
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/uk-european-union-referendum
>>
I have no idea how Trump will win as a voter for him, he's alienated so much of the electorate. Whites will be 50/50 vote between Clinton and Trump, all the colored niggers will vote Clinton
>>
It doesn't matter if every man woman and child in this country voted for him, Hillary would still win because that's the desire of the powers that be.

If voting actually mattered, they wouldn't let us do it.
>>
>>78675295
As if niggers vote or even know when to vote
>>
>>78674495
he hasn't even started on Hillary yet, has he?

he was going to start a couple of weeks ago but orlando happened
>>
>>78676346
The left assumes they will still give a shit now that it's a choice between two white people. I don't believe they will
>>
>>78674981
This, and everyone forgets that Polls have very large margin of errors.

And when you have an option that is shamed by liberals and being racist (Trump/Leave) you end up with people who will say they're not going to vote that way to even the pollsters because they fear being judged poorly.

I'm a bartender in a working class bar in a swing state, there people are really honest and I've only met 2 Hillary supporters. The rest either like Trump or think he's an idiot but that he's "the best we got."

Anyone who thinks this race is over in JUNE is a damn moron.
>>
>>78676346
They do vote and they know when/where because they're bused to the polls. If you think niggers in America vote by just stopping by the polls on their way home from work or something, yeah, no. What happens is that "community organizers" and DNC affiliated activist groups rent fleets of buses (paid for by our taxes, no less) and they go from street to street in the ghettos, picking up niggers, mostly black women and the elderly, and taking them to vote. During the bus ride, some nigger preacher or other DNC shill stands at the front of the bus "hyping" the occupants for the Democrat candidate, so they 'know' who to vote for, as if there is ever any doubt.

Blacks in America simply don't vote the way other Americans do.
>>
>>78675295
This is my anecdotal evidence but I've met a lot of black people at my bar who like Trump. Don't discount the personality factor in an election.

No one I've met really hates Trump except Latinos.
>>
>>78674495
"We the people" keep hammering society with a message of "Bill signed NAFTA, Hillary will sign the Trans Pacific Partnership."

Once the SJW's realize that Hillary does not believe in economic justice, they will really put the pressure on her.

That is Trump's best chance.
>>
>>78676686

And frankly that is crooked as fucking hell.
>>
There will be a massive terrorist attack against the Oktoberfest in Munich that will push Trump over the top.

Screencap this.

They'll call it the Oktoberfest Surprise.
>>
File: Castro_swearing_in_86205d670077.jpg (640 KB, 3021x2612) Image search: [Google]
Castro_swearing_in_86205d670077.jpg
640 KB, 3021x2612
>>78674495

He doesn't. It's going to be Hillary with 340-350 electoral votes; unless Texass goes blue, then she'll take Arizona also in a sweep that heavy and it'll be over 400.

> This kills the trump.
>>
>>78677040
When's Oktoberfest?
>>
>>78677147

October
>>
>>78676346

Edgy vodka nigger enters the thread.

The last 50 years of voting throughout the U.S. and the EU are going to be a shock to you. Probably want to lay off the vodka, Ivan.
>>
When they actually get in a room together to debate, and he blows her the fuck out like he has everyone else
>>
File: ay.png (64 KB, 583x2088) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
64 KB, 583x2088
>>78676800
>>78676346
>>78676686
>>78676562
>>78675295
I feel the need to actually bring statistics into this discussion.

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/191918/race-gender-biggest-differentiators-views-clinton-trump.aspx
>>
>>78674495
These polls aren't accurate. They are taking more Democrats than Republicans for the samples and it throws it off. Trump needs maybe 20% of the Bernie vote and he's got this easy.
>>
>>78677107
>Texas
>Arizona
>Going blue
retarded as a bag of dicks
>>
>>78677295
Nice butthurt shitpost, underage fag.

Blacks have only cared about voting when Obama ran for president. If they can't vote for a nigger they aren't showing up.
>>
>>78677335
>fucking white males

kill all cishet white men when?
>>
>>78676875
SJWs don't care about economics (much less understand it)

They only care about genitals and skin tone arguments.
>>
>>78677344
http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/

There are more people that identify as Democrat than Republican.
>>
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 597x238) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 597x238
>>78674495
How does Brexit realistically win?
>>
>>78677335
>percent with favorable opinion

I don't really have a favorable opinion of Trump but I'm still voting for him. Favorable opinion polls are worthless.
>>
>>78677147

>When's Oktoberfest?

>When will the Oktoberfest 2016 take place?
On Saturday, September 17th, the Schottenhamel tent is the place to be, if you want to catch the official opening ceremonies. At noon, the Mayor of Munich will have the honor of tapping the first keg of Oktoberfest beer. Once the barrel has been tapped, all visitors will then be allowed to quench their thirst. It pays to arrive early in order to experience the festivities up close and personal and it's quite common for visitors to come around 9 am to secure good seats. The festival will last until October 3rd.

I am predicting Bali-style coordinated attacks with 9-11 fatality numbers.
>>
>>78674495
Some Muslims do something stupid to 10+ americans 'AND' Trump explores this tragedy. This should add 0.1% for every dead american.
>>
He won't win. Hilldog will agree to take the refugees that the uk wont. Over 100k. Shell suck up to the middle east and ruin America as a super power, meanwhile enforcing woman to have ridiculous rights.
>>
File: DonotLetThemIntimidateYou.jpg (66 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DonotLetThemIntimidateYou.jpg
66 KB, 1600x900
There is still a long time to go before the election. I think that Trump coming out strongly in favor of Brexit and associating it with his campaign will help him in the polls in the next few days. The whole Pulse nightclub shooting ordeal was a bit ugly for Trump, but soon it will be memoryholed. Watch Trump pick a competent, strong VP candidate and Hillary pick someone that most people hate like Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren and the debates to keep the fire rising. Never give up hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>liberals are actually going to cast their vote for a war criminal because the other candidate said naughty things

Does anyone else think this is total insanity?
>>
File: one weird trick.jpg (224 KB, 1032x784) Image search: [Google]
one weird trick.jpg
224 KB, 1032x784
>>78674783
>From: HillaryClinton.com
>No matter what the collective wisdom of our political punditry has to say between now and November, Donald Trump has a real chance of winning this election

What a retarded statement for her to make. What is the opposite of persuasion?
>>
>>78674495

The bradley effect my man

>Bernie Sanders continues to run for the nomination
>Democrat voters gets divided between Sanders and Hillary, effectively splitting their votes and thus halfing both candidates vote percentage
>Donald Trump only needs 40% to win

Don't believe what mainstream media writes, they're just trying to sway the public into thinking Hillary/Bernie have lots of voters by not reporting positive things about Donald Trump.

We've seen it in the general election of 2014 in Sweden (poll organizations lowered the Sweden Democrats percentage to manipulate the public into thinking not many supported them, the CEO of Novus (poll organization) admitted it even) and more recently in the Brexit referendum. Public media tried manipulating the voters into thinking the "stay" side had so many voters that the "leave" people would just stay home on election day.

I love it though, the butthurt journalists writing opinion pieces and calling 52% of the british voters fascists and racists. That tactic worked really really well in the swedish general election right?? kek
>>
>>78677654
You're wrong and stupid. % favourable opinion is obviously highly correlated with how a demographic is going to vote. Clinton also leads polls that ask "who would you vote for." There just less breakdown by demographics.
>>
There are a couple of factor's in Trumps favor, they don't guarantee him the presidency but foreseeably help.

One is the "silent majority" factor. Trump has a lot of supporters who are embarrassed to support him publicly (e.g. in the polls), but will vote for him in the privacy of the booth. That skews things somewhat.

Additionally, the indictment recommendation could be big. I don't see Obama letting it go forward, but the notion that the FBI wants her criminally charged would undoubtedly hurt her rep.

The Bernouts that were more hyped about an anti-establishment candidate than they were about his actual policies won't hurt, either.
>>
>>78678061
Your greentext isn't an example of the Bradley Effect at all...
>>
>>78674495
how does brexit realistically win... oh wait.
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau[1].jpg (77 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau[1].jpg
77 KB, 1608x905
>>78678148
>>
>>78674495
>How does Trump realistically win?

Massive ISIS attack on US soil. Hillary looks weak, people lean right when they're scared.
>>
We fight in every state and tell the truth.
>>
>>78678237
I suggest you actually do a little research before you start throwing around terminologies that you don't even know the definition of.

Bradley Effect is where voters say they are voting the opposite way than they actually are because they think saying that is more socially acceptable.
>>
>>78677991
Doesn't want people to be complacent? Trump's main advantage is that people will actually go out and vote for him, rather than just voice their support.
>>
A large scale terrorist attack in a western nation just before the election.

An illegal tries to assassinate trump

Hillary's email saga been drawn out to election day

The UK stabilizes and peoples realize that pulling out of the EU isn't the end of the world

Hillary's positions is extremely unstable in relation to world events while trump can only gain from them.
>>
>Hahaha as if your masters will let you LEAVE.

We proved them wrong son, now go make your old man proud.
>>
>>78677200
It's in September
>>
File: 1452161685083.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1452161685083.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>78677694
>call it oktoberfest
>takes place in September

wut
>>
>>78674495

He never had a chance. How many times do I have to tell you sheep? Hilary won the moment she decided to run. Trump is a side show act. Even his own party knows he's going to lose and taking steps to mitigate the damage he's doing to the party.
>>
>>78678249

this has already happened though, but mainstream media sweeps it under the carpet like usual

>orlando mass shooting
>muslim perpetrator's 911 where he pledges allegience to ISIS and calls Tsaernevs his home bois
>hillary has her private email server with lots of top secret classified material going through
>US government and the feds have to whitelist her email from their spam list, potentially opening up for some really disgusting phishing attacks

>>78678568
you're right, sorry man
>>
>>78678939
Wow - you're an alright guy. Never seen anyone admit they were wrong on /pol/
>>
Trump wins every state expect for New York and California. MIGHT lose texes
>>
>>78677335
>Statistics
>>
File: GKkKZr.jpg (46 KB, 361x483) Image search: [Google]
GKkKZr.jpg
46 KB, 361x483
I want him to just so hillary won't win, but they'll rig it.
>>
>>78679137
statistics are great, but dumb people don't know how to interpret them or tell when they're being manipulated
>>
>>78678132
> MUH HILLARY INDICTMENT

There is nothing there. Period. It always was a tinfoil-plated nothingburger.

http://prospect.org/article/why-hillary-wont-be-indicted-and-shouldnt-be-objective-legal-analysis

Unless you're talking about Trump being indicted. Because that shit could go down ... just a question of whether it's more useful to destroy him in November first, then completely crush his soul with charges after he loses the election. And, completely destroying him and the Republican party in the November election before throwing him in jail really is the best plan. It's the only thing keeping him out of the courts at the moment
>>
>>78678934
>$0.23 has been added to your Paypal from MoveOn.org
>>
>>78679298
>March
The evidence pile has grown ever larger, including that Hillary deleted emails indicating that she knew material was classified but sent it anyway. Makes her case much worse.

Also, she probably won't be INDICTED, but the FBI can still recommend. When Obama doesn't follow through it will make the dems look bad.
>>
>>78679298

wew lad, what fuck are they going to indict Trump on?

>inb4 muh Trump U
>>
>>78679216
She already bought the electoral college
>>
File: those quads that id.jpg (47 KB, 796x209) Image search: [Google]
those quads that id.jpg
47 KB, 796x209
>>78674495
He can't do it without you. Are you going to cuck out like in 2008 and 2012 or are you going to step up?
>>
>>78674594
This guy understands. You have to think about it as if it were a long drawn out live TV show. We started with many characters to test our three main characters. The minor characters then drop out over time after their role in the story development is over and we're left with three people. Hillary Clinton plays the progressive reform protagonist. Donald Trump plays the evil outspoken villain. And Bernie Sanders is the Wacky comic relief. It's all a big political media show to entertain the world for a year. Clinton already won. In fact, she won in about 2014. Because /pol/, the good guy always wins even if the good guy is only good to the writers.
>>
>>78679137
>'accomplished' american writer can't even use an oxford comma
why the fuck do people like this guy again
>>
File: 2016_06_23_pres_600.png (236 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_pres_600.png
236 KB, 600x428
he doesn't.
>>
>>78679278
And dumb people write off clear and obvious trends with "lol, stats can be manipulated, so they are being manipulated when I disagree with them."

Or another one: "That metric is imperfect and therefore the opposite of what it says is just as likely to be true."

Or another one: "In my opinion which I have no research to back up, that metric has a degree of bias in one direction, so let's cherry-pick that source of bias in that direction, ignore cancelling sources of bias in the other direction, and also assume that the source of bias in the cherry-picked direction is large enough to swing the clear trend in the opposite direction."
>>
>>78676565
>And when you have an option that is shamed by liberals and being racist (Trump/Leave) you end up with people who will say they're not going to vote that way to even the pollsters because they fear being judged poorly.

This. Ask someone a question and they'll give you an answer. Give them anonymity in a polling booth and they'll give you their true answer.
>>
He doesn't.

It's werid to me that Trumpsters are so preoccupied with who is or isn't a cuck (both in Europe and here), yet can't see that Trump and his campaign are some of the most cucked shit the US has seen in a long time. The man has almost no interest in actually being president, but you all line up like zombie cucks to support him (despite near impossibility).
>>
>>78674495
Clinton has done actual quantifiable harm to the country and the stability of the world.

Trump is kind of a meanie that specializes in exploiting the faults of his competitors.

They're going to have to do some series rigging to stop this one.
>>
File: slick willie.jpg (33 KB, 599x416) Image search: [Google]
slick willie.jpg
33 KB, 599x416
>>78679915
>The man has almost no interest in actually being president

That talking point MIGHT have worked this time last year. Go contact Correct the Record so you can receive your fresh talking points.
>>
>>78674495
He needs to focus on trade and Hillary's warmongering past.

The media are not going to carry this message for him, since they are in favor of bad trade and war.

So he needs to figure out how to package that message inside something outrageous, a way to force the media to cover him in a way that can't leave out that message.

I'm not sure what he's waiting on. He seems to be waiting for a reason, though.

The debates will also help him, because he will be going straight to the people rather than having to go through the media filter.
>>
>>78679915
Better than having Hillary whose sole motivation for becoming president is to make up for being humiliated
>>
File: 1466827630617.png (2 MB, 2416x7008) Image search: [Google]
1466827630617.png
2 MB, 2416x7008
>>
>>78674495
People will get up and go vote for Trump ignoring all misinformative polls.
>>
>>78679786
>Florida
>Blue

Nope
>>
>>78677416

At this time, Texas is "fairly safe" Republican. But there is a lot of turmoil in the state. A lot of shit is going down between now and November, and Texans do have a limit to the bullshit they can stomach.

However, the pic-related was supposed to get you to notice the Castro brothers. If Hillary picks Julian as her running mate, it will get very interesting. He and his brother are strong, respected activists. Texas going blue is unlikely, but it's going to be purple enough this year to suck a lot of money and time resources out of the Republicans, and Trump in particular.

Arizona is basically a swing state right now. It will take almost nothing to turn it blue this election, especially a Clinton-Castro ticket.

Little matter anyway. Trump is being exceptionally retarded and is headed for complete meltdown. This pic-related is one of the best early guesses. Shit will change and shift over the next several months, but Hillary will get at least 320 electoral college votes, an probably between 340-350.

But, since Trump is headed into a real meltdown, there are circumstances that could throw several of these states blue and take her up to or over 400.

I don't even like Hillary that much ... this is just how completely fucking retarded Trump is.
>>
>>78674495
It will be easy for him. You guys are panicking because you believe we are currently in the main event, the main event is still a month off. This is the calm before the storm. Notice how Hillary can barely show her face? She can't hope to defend herself, and neither can the media she bought out.

The only reason Trump is appearing lower in polls is because he's actually DOING stuff, and making his thoughts known to the world. As soon as the conventions have concluded polls are going to look drastically different within the first week, honest non-internet based polls anyway. The liberal scum of Reddit and beyond still believe that Trump is an idiot, they will vastly underestimate him until he utterly destroys Clinton in their first debate. Don't knock the power of persuasion; it's a real thing, and once Trump gets a line of sight to the lefties he's going to unload.
>>
>>78681794
I wish there was a way to put a poll up online to try to estimate how many Clinton supporters actually exist. These national polls just seem wrong, she never falls below 40% even with all the stuff that happened this week
>>
>>78679728
this.
>>
>>78682568
LOL

What if... Clinton supporters are the silent majority?
>>
>>78681589
>Texas going blue is unlikely, but it's going to be purple enough this year to suck a lot of money and time resources out of the Republicans, and Trump in particular.
No not at all. This is completely delusional.

>muh Castro
This is a literally who to 99% of the people here.
>>
Lol Polls. Haven't you learned anything by now?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.