[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mayor of Calais calls for migrant camps to be moved to Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 288x175
Mayor of Calais calls for migrant camps to be moved to Britain as Brexit vote scuppers border deal with France
>>
France should ferry all refugees and Calais residents across the English Channel for fun.

Reverse D-Day.
>>
>>78673510
He said that's what would happen if Leave won.

Kek

Europe gonna implode.
>>
>>78673510

If the UK doesn't want to be a part of the EU, no EU country has an obligation to help the UK secure its border. Enjoy spending more % GBP for Fortress UK.
>>
>>78673510
holy fuck its meme overload I cant deal with this shit
omg my brain is exploding, like legit headache.

England, please cram all of the migrants into the tunnel and seal your end.

Please round up all migrants, put them on a boat, and drop them off on french beaches... then shoot any french boat that attempts to bring them back

I bought tea for you fucks, this is the least you can do.
>>
File: 1426099716703.png (12 KB, 563x521) Image search: [Google]
1426099716703.png
12 KB, 563x521
>>78673510
>Implying we'll let them get across the channel

We'll ship them all back in bodybags and follow it up with a nuke, you frog faggots.
>>
>>78673510

That was a separate deal with France individually and not an EU agreement. They can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>78673510
Actually yes. That's what most of our politicians said would happen. We're not legally bound to keep them here anymore.
>>
File: brit.png (57 KB, 230x212) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
57 KB, 230x212
>>78674463
>uk
>nuke

You have americans tridents, HAHAHAHA
You don't have nuke
>>
>>78674717
>implying we wouldnt overnight one to them
>>
>>78674717
Can't write "nuke" without "uk".
>>
>>78674717
You utter moron.
>>
France let them in in the first place. If they want to get all butt-hurt, they only have themselves to blame.
>>
B-but /pol/ said this would stop muslim and africans coming to Britain!
>>
good good let the hate flow through you good goys pretty soon president trump i mean president elect trump i mean republican nominee donald trump will usher in the new world war and bring about the new world order
>>
But I thought refugees were good, don't they want more enrichment?
>>
>>78673510
I've never seen this many Israeli flags on /pol/ in all my years here... it's like we're being invaded in response to the fucking Brexit.

Anyone else noticing that? The shills are out in full force.
>>
But Britain is sovereign again. They don't have to let a single refugee in now, right? You can't force a sovereign nation to accept your trash.

Just dump them in the Mediterranean or something.
>>
B-but I thought migrants were a good thing? The mayor should be happy to keep them :^)
>>
>>78673510

the calais border deal is independent of the EU, the mayor of calais can go and fuck herself
>>
>>78673510
Israel created them so Israel should take them all in.
>>
>>78675084

>tfw moot was actually trying to save us when he filled this board with board filters, spam and annoying music to keep the shills and newfags away, and now that he's gone /pol/ is being inflitrated

the hero we deserved
>>
>>78673510
i'd like to see those froggy cunts try, what are they going to do when we refuse - cry about it to the EU?
>>
>>78674965

Most of them came in through Italy. Italy then dumps them across the French border to get rid of them.
>>
>>78675074
So now they get shown in the light for what they really are...
>>
>>78674122
So, you're basically saying that they will be forced fight any future conflict without support, or to starve off due to bull shit trade disputes.

>The EU and the UN are just glorified mafias.
>>
>>78673510

aww the poor babbys is cryin agin :(
>>
>>78675161
It'll get removed. You cunts do your own border countrols on our soil. This won't keep happening. You were warned starting last year, and people again have been talking a lot about it in our media.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11946146/If-Brexit-happens-UK-wont-be-able-to-police-French-borders-to-stop-migrants-warns-France.html

If we forbid you to police your border here, you'll have to sink the boats or police it in your shitty island. Which means the fugees will already have reached their destination :^)
>>
>>78675275
Look the other way
>>
>>78674717
Yes, they do, they have nuclear warheads in the UK. Even you have them Pierre.
>>
>>78675523

We will just fuck you over in some other way.

If you had some kind of control over your own border the camp would not exist in the first place.
>>
>>78675523

Jean-Ahmed, they can patrol the channel and bring the boats back to where they come from.
>>
>>78674322
Were too much of a pussy to do that, son.
>>
>>78675755
France already is muslim country anyway
>>
>>78675755
They're not legally our problem since they don't want to stay here, do not come from here, and aren't even registered here. They can't send them back here they'll have to send them back to their original place, that's Baghdad or whatever shithole.

>>78675736
Controlling your borders on our soil should have never even been allowed. You're literally putting all your shit here I hope we send them massively to your shitty island to make you feel some pain.
>>
>>78673510
MOVE THEM INTO THE SEA!

Let's see if they can swim the English channel without help.
>>
>>78675863
are you finally too old to fight off france?
>>
>>78675996

You still aren't getting it you typical EU idiot.

The camp only exists because you let any fucking cunt into your country.

The UK would prefer not to do this hence we actively try to stop them entering.

If you did your job right in the first place and stopped them getting into France you would not have this problem.

Trying to make it the UKs problem is just typical of your kind.

Quick, is that a prayer call?

I think Mecca is that way ----->
>>
>>78676155
Yes.

Please nuke us.
>>
>>78676317
b-but.. anglosphere?
>>
>>78676317
>Yes.
CONQUER EUROPE NOW
>>
>>78676248
You fucking cunt are the one to not get it. Only if they are registered they can be sent back to the place where they are registered into EU. They aren't. That's as plain as that.

We cannot send them back to Italy because of this, they let literally all refugees free instead of sending them back because they know they won't stay in Italy anyway.

I'm saying as the situation is, they're your problem and you'll have them on your hands that's it. I'm not a EU shill moron read again.
>>
>>78676379
What good will the anglosphere do? They won't save the UK from the waves of immigrants sent by France.
>>
I cant wait for the EU to start trying to fuck Britain in retaliation. Sorry you guys will probably go through pain in the short term because of it, but it'll show everyone what a fucking mafia the EU really is and tear it apart
>>
>>78676580

> Be France
> Sign up for no border controls
> Country becomes filled with shits
> France so shitty the shits don't want to stay
> France wants to offload shits on a country that wasn't dumb enough to open their borders
> Cries when they are prevented from doing so

Your shitty country is the poster child as to why the EU has failed and your salty tears are delicious.
>>
>If a migrant fails to enter a country they are sent back to their home country

no they will all be sent to france where they live, they are your migrants.
>>
File: EmperorTrump.jpg (69 KB, 618x347) Image search: [Google]
EmperorTrump.jpg
69 KB, 618x347
>>78676580
Seriously France, learn to play nice with the Brits... we'd still have their back first if the shit ever hit the fan, and this is coming from someone born and still currently living in NYC. The eyesore of a statue you gave us for bailing you out the last time isn't enough to get us to betray the Brits we've actually fought beside. Learn to get along and fight the real enemy or die with them.

>inb4 you call me a stupid burger... I know I'm behind enemy lines..... until the next election anyway.
>>
>>78676701
:( its ok dad, rest. Let us handle this for you
>>
>>78677293
>Baby's first time into law
A cuteeee !
>>
>>78677688
We kek at paris
>>
File: fowf.jpg (58 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
fowf.jpg
58 KB, 650x488
>>78675996
Offshore processing, famalam.

>muh concentration camps
>>
>>78677688

The migrants there now, they are french migrants, nothing more nothing less, enjoy them.
>>
File: centralpark_IKO_2005043_lrg.jpg (2 MB, 3696x4422) Image search: [Google]
centralpark_IKO_2005043_lrg.jpg
2 MB, 3696x4422
>>78677481
Word bruv, and that stupid fucking poem on that stupid fucking statue has apparently been integrated into the fucking US constitution.
>>
>>78673510
>mayor of Calais
>having any political power at all
What a funny idea
>>
>>78678696
>Calais
I didnt even know what the fuck a calais was.
Google told me it was the french word for cuck, which coincidentally is also the european word for france.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.